Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lgd4033

1. G

Rad140 vs. lgd4033

Have a basic question about the differences between lgd 4033 and ride 140 what is going to be the main difference in terms of dosing and how long I can use them. they both look like very similar products on paper in my situation I would like to run something for 12 weeks and I'm looking at...
  2. N

Gw cardarine with lgd4033

I'm 6 ft tall and I weigh about 225 lb my body fat is around 20% and I am trying to lose some fat off my frame I'm looking to use some lgd 25 mg a day and then use the GW at maybe 15 to 20 mg a day 27 years old and I am just now getting back into the gym. overall the fat loss isn't what I...
  3. Z

Lgd4033 + some cardarine gw

I think it would be cool to stack in some gw cardarine and lgd4033 I’m looking at 25mgs of each but not sure what else i should be adding or taking out of this cycle and all that my question is would this be a good one for cutting down on fat stores in the body? I'm currently 29 years old and...
  4. C

Sr9009 and lgd4033?

Worried about REM sleep issues on sr9009 and lgd4033 What is the best dosages to use to prevent that? I'm currently 23 years old, 6 ft 2 in and 285 lb. my body fat is way too high I've let myself go too much my friend said to run the sr9009 at 50 mg a day and he said to run the lgd at half...
  5. R

lgd4033 and ostarine simple stacking

I’m just looking for a simple stack to follow that won’t get me jacked but just help me in the gym get better do you like ostarine mk and lgd? I was thinking of grabbing some from sarms.forsale or umbrella I’m 5’6’’ and 140 pounds, 21 years old
  6. D

Lgd4033 doesn’t work for bigger guys?

It doesn’t seem like sarms are best if you are a bigger guy. I could be wrong I did lgd for 12 weeks. I put on only 3 pounds. I am currently 260 pounds. 6’1’’ and 33 years old Not much results, maybe i should have done more sarms to get more of an effect but that is my review. Rather just use...
  7. K

Will this sarms stack work?

I’m in my late 20’s. 5’5’’ 145 pounds. 11% body fat Want to bulk up and get stronger for my size I’m looking at 8 weeks Lgd4033 and rad140 together 25mgs per day. Any tips as to how long?
  8. M

using LGD with S23 properly

32yrs old 5’11’’ 269 pounds body fat is 30% no I am not proud of my look, but I am trying hard to get better what is the proper dosages of s23 and lgd4033 when will I start losing weight. Been on 2 weeks and nothing so far
  9. Y

S4 and LGD stack results

just wanted to get some feedback at what I experienced on this cycle I did 50mgs a day s4/andarine and raised it to 75mgs. I was getting vision issues. It started after I raised the dosage as far as LGD4033 I ran it 5mg a day. I gained about 4 pounds of muscle and gained some strength I’m...
  10. C

muscle building sarms time

I’m 6’ tall and 185 pounds 20% body fat and 29 years old looking to build up some muscle, got too much fat on my body and not enough muscle on my frame you think this stack is good? Rad140 20mgs a day yk11 20mgs a day lgd4033 30mgs a day
  11. H

lgd doesn’t do enough

I’m on lgd4033 and doing 15mgs a day. Its not doing enough yet. I’m only up 3 pounds in 3 weeks. That is not good enough any advice on what I am doing wrong? I am 22 years old, training my balls off atleast EOD, 6’1’’ and 12% body fat. Want more size
  12. J

how often do you dose sarms?

I’m 5’6’’ 155 pounds I want to use sarms to drop body fat and gain strength my question is if I do lgd4033 and rad140 how often do I need to dose them and when? Is it once a day, twice a day? EOD? The least the better for me
  13. S

Sarms = acne?

What are the odds that I would be one of the few people who would suffer from acne when using sarms SMH I’m 22 years old and this is my first time using them. I used steroids before and never got acne, but i used sarms and got it I’ve been doing rad140 50mgs a day and lgd4033 60mgs a day. Using...
  14. Q

LGD + GW+ S4 for older guy?

what do you think about using a stack of lgd4033 20mgs a day, gw cardarine 20mgs a day and s4/andarine 100mgs a day? I’m 55 years old 6’1’ 224 pounds 21% body fat My goal is energy and weight loss
  15. W

How to use HGH + sarms

I am 55 years old and I work with a doctor at an anti-aging Clinic who got me a prescription for human growth hormone. They also offer other things but i said no. i want to Instead try using sarms with them. My goal is recovery and LEAN muscle gains I’m 224 pounds and 25% body fat Would...
  16. W

Ways to make sarms more effective?

I’m gonna use gw50156 and LGD4033 together what are some tricks you have found over the years to make them more effective? My last GW run didn’t give me the results i expected. I was hoping to lose more weight I’m currently 22% body fat.245 pounds. Would love to get lower
  17. W

Setting up my next sarms run

I'm just short of 6 ft tall and I weigh around a hundred and ninety-seven pounds I’m skinny fat. I’ve got some fat around my chest and stomach I would like to improve my physique what is the best product you can recommend for that. I’m looking hard at gw cardarine and lgd4033 would 40 mg a day...
  18. J

does LGD help with cutting?

I had a question about using LGD4033 and what it helped with I’ve read it can be used as a bulker but I also read some people love it as a cutter too with that how much should I be using if I want to cut down on it. And can I stack sr9009 with it? I don’t want to use GW it causes cancer so no...
  19. V

LGD4033 quality sarm

I'm looking to get quality lgd 4033 on my next cycle. I’m gonna run it with my testosterone replacement therapy which I am using 150 mg week of testosterone I don't want to run something that's going to mess with my trt because it's doctor prescribed and I don't want to lose my prescription...
  20. S

Mk677 nutrobal is legit ?

Do you think that using mk677 nutrobal in both cycle and pct is a wise idea or Can I just do one at a time. I’m 23 years old and 221 pounds, i was 245 a year ago so have been losing weight steadily My setup is like this: Mk677 50mg a day Lgd4033 20mg a day Cardarine 25mg a day Pct: Cardarine...
Back
Top Bottom