Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

homebrew

1. T

Mixing raws

Hey, As you all know mixing raw's is so much cheaper and many so called "labs" are doing this right now anyway so thought I give it a shot. Also with tabs it is easy as putting say 5mg in a gelatin cap if I really wanted? Remember this is for myself so I could care less about looks....
  2. B

homemade suspension for research powders

hey all, was wondering if someone could help me out with what is best to use as a suspension for "research powders" pramipexole, letrozole and tamoxifen and what mg/ml is acceptable for the different suspension. any help is much appreciated!:confused:
  3. G

Good RAW Source?

Hi all...I'm new to the site and am looking far a good raw source. Or perhaps some reviews of sources that are out there on the web. Any help or a point in the right direction would be great!!!! Thanks in advance.
  4. N

HomeBrew: Carrier Oils

So here's my question, does purchasing the filtered "USP" grade oils from let's say medlabsupplies, is it worth it vs purchasing grapeseed oil from a grocery market, heating it 212 degrees, making my brew and running it through my .22 bottle top? I ordered from MLS and the GSO I received with...
Back
Top Bottom