Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

intro

1. N

Introduction

I've finally decided to become a member, after using this site as a reference, to gather information, for many years. I am happy to be here and excited to learn more about this art. Some quick background info, I' m 26, 5'9, 200lbs. I have been training for 12 years. I played football in high...
  2. N

Introducing myself

Hello All I am a 36 year old guy and I am into body building and power lifting, I am very early on in the sport but I am enjoying hanging out at the gym and beating personal bests. I am currently trying to drop body fat in preparation for a lean muscle cycle which I have not decided the details...
  3. W

Intro to Evo and 1st Cycle Help

Evo crew, I wanted to make an intro and thank everyone for all of the knowledge I have picked up from this board in a short time. I'm barely in my 40's and had 2 children very close together. After the second, I started checking out evo when my training got back on track so I could get back...
  4. Sig

Introduction

Wanted to take a second to introduce myself. I have used this site many times in the past for research so I figured it was about time I joined! I look forward to learning as much as I can from everyone here. As a warning, I apologize in advance as I am aware that my desire to learn can come off...
  5. sealrunner

Intro thread-How ya'll doin

Hey guys Id like to introduce myself. Long time lurker and I love this community and how progressive and healthy the gear use is in this forum versus others. Learned alot from even though im not new to gear. Decided to finally start posting new questions and mabye add advice as I reach a new...
Back
Top Bottom