Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adex

1. L

Adjusting my AI dose on cycle?

what is the best way to adjust how much AI we need on cycle the first time I ran steroids I didn't know what I was doing and did not know I needed one. This time i know better and want to do it right I’m on 600mg a week sustanon and 400mg a week deca durabolin I’m Currently doing 1/2mg twice a...
  2. 8

blasting steroids for strength

hey Currently on TRT of 400mg a week, been on this dose for 6 months and I feel amazing. I want to blast more steroids, let me know what you think. I am 33, 225 pounds and 6 foot tall 12 weeks test 1000mgs 12 weeks deca durabolin 750mgs 5 weeks Dbol dianabol 50mgs a day 12 weeks 50mg proviron...
  3. B

Anastrozole and bone health

Are AI’s such as anastrozole bad for your bone health? I’ve been on estrogen blockers since 2017, I was on clomid for 6 months which was hell then started trt shortly after and have been on Anastrozole for 3 years to combat the High estrogen From The test. My estrogen has always been very low...
  4. N

adex help

i ordered some adex to run with andropen 600 and dbol. they came in 2mg capsules.. i taking a capsule 1-2 times a week ok or should i split them up into seperate caps and take something like .5 eod?
  5. M

Help Me Dial in My AI

So I believe I am AI sensitive. My last cycle which was 375mg of test cyp a week for 12 weeks with .5mg of ADEX a day resulted in my estradiol being 8.6 at the end of my cycle. My current cycle (I plan on running for 18 weeks) which I started 6 weeks ago consists of 400mg Sust, 400mg Deca, 800mg...
  6. B

My E2 is always high no matter what!

Hey guys, I started a thread a while ago looking for help with my E2 levels. Well I'm sad to say that even though Im taking LEGIT Adex 2mg ED, My E2 Levels came out at 52 pg/mL. Im taking 500mg of Test E EW. Am I cursed with a highly aromatizing body? And btw I just got me some Aromasin, so...
  7. R

second cycle tips (accutane)

hey everybody, so im starting my second cycle soon and my first cycle went well actually but a bit bloated asf cause i didnt take adex, but my question is should i start accutane along with my cycle or should i start accutane a week before my cycle cause i heard some people broke out slightly...
  8. R

deca diet for zero water, and lean gaiins

so i have made up my mind on preppin for my second cycle test p ( i kno but for some reason i like injecting)1cc 12 weeks deca 3cc 10 weeks primo 3 cc 10 weeks accutane 20 mg ed adex .25 eod caber ^^ So im 5 foot 8 with approximately 13-15 bf 170 ibs what should my calories look...
  9. R

opinions, or stories on a stack !(clean lean bulk)

Just wondering if anyone experianced? (12-14 months) test ( i prefer P cause apparently its less water) primobolon deca or npp AI for estrogen blocker Dylan gemelli mentioned this in one his videos and I was wondering if anyone has fruit on the tree ? Because from the looks of it the lean bulk...
  10. R

primobolon or equipoise

So im preparing for my next cycle, and im just wondering which would be better for a quality lean bulk? This coming cycle would be my second. Test P 1cc eod primo or eq (( dont know dosage yet after committing to one of them) accutane 40 mg ed n2guard 3times a day pct:perfect pct Also! dylan...
  11. C

Lgd-4033

Hey there guys I have with me some Lgd from primeval labs. From what I read the half lifes 24-36 hours. So I was wondering how should I take it? When I was on ostarine it was just once upon waking up 25 mg but the LGD I have is 5 mg a pill. Is it best to split the dosage through out the day...
  12. R

pct delay (adex/aromasin)

Hey, im almost on my second last week on the perfect pct getting slight gains!! But I was using adex(.25 eod) as a replacement for aromasin and it didnt come in till now... Can i change to aromasin on the second last week and will everything be okay with my pct and what should i do for dosage...
  13. R

lil modification question about "perfect pct"

Hello, so im a week a away from my pct( 3 more days till my last pin of 3 month cycle of test propionate) Just wondering if I can replace aromasin with adex? if not explain, due to the fact i have adex only cause i didnt use during cycle. Can i lower ostarine dosage to 20 since my tablets are...
  14. R

understanding perfect pct

Hey, so just read "perfect post cycle therapy" And im trying to understand why clomid and nolvadex isent used immediately after you half life of your cycle ends? When should you start the "perfect pct" when only on a 3 month 3/4cc per/week (1cc eod)? Im afraid of getting more acne and how can...
  15. C

How much adex would you take??

100mg TEST POP & 100mg MASTERON both ED. 8 weeks. I was thinking 0.5 ADEX ED as a good start given that MAST has some anti-e properties. Or would EOD and adjust if needed, a better plan? Can someone with expirence with at least 700mg/wk TEST offer advice.
Back
Top Bottom