Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ai

1. D

Excited about first cycle

26 years old 5 ft 8 165 13% body fat I have been Lifting for 10 years and have been consistent for 2 years. I am going to do 500 mg a week of testosterone enanthate. I will also run an aromatase inhibitor AI along with it. My question is how long should I run this cycle, would 16 weeks be...
  2. J

Gyno Surgery or Raloxifene

Does anyone know of a good Gyno doctor in the Seattle or Portland area. I got gyno after my first every cycle of 500mg Test E weekly. Like a fucking foolish moron I was feeling so good and decided I didn't need the arimidex I was taking at the time (.5mg EOD). What about non surgical options...
  3. P

My next Blast Cycle Test, Tren, EQ, Superdrol & Sarm Cycle

Hi Everyone, New to the site as a poster but have been reading threads on here for a couple years now. I'm currently 4 weeks out from my first Men's Physique Competition, currently at 183ibs, 8-9% body fat and shaping up nicely - shooting for gold!!! Anyway that's not why I'm posting, so I'm...
  4. B

Anastrozole and bone health

Are AI’s such as anastrozole bad for your bone health? I’ve been on estrogen blockers since 2017, I was on clomid for 6 months which was hell then started trt shortly after and have been on Anastrozole for 3 years to combat the High estrogen From The test. My estrogen has always been very low...
  5. D

Anavar and Test-E First Cycle

Hey guys, Looking to take a beginners’ cycle of anavar 50mg/day with 200mg/wk of test-e as a replacement for natural shutdown. Thinking of running a 10 wk cycle. I’ve got a PCT set up already (Clomid) but my question is: Do I need an AI while on cycle because of the test-e? Thanks for your insight.
  6. L

S23 cycle help/advice/suggestions, tips.

Hello, good day all, I'm looking for a bit of info/advice on an upcoming cycle. I did my first sarms cycle on my pet Jerry earlier this year, went 8 weeks on rad/ostarine/cardarine @ 10mg/40mg split in 2/20mg split in 2. Saw great/noticeable results I was happy with, went smoothly. Gained some...
  7. N

Test E, Tbol, Deca cycle ------> advice needed

Hey guys, New med deca being added so need a check please. This will be my 3rd cycle . 25 yo, 6ft & 180 lbs . Thinking of making it 115 weeks get the most out of the deca, and will be the 1st time iv used an oral kickstart. I have decided on tbol over dbol as its less likely to get sides from...
  8. S

Arimastane (Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione) Use for On Cycle Support and PCT

How safe is it to run Arimastane for extended periods of time? Many cycle support and PCT supplements contain relatively high doses of Arimastane (50mg - 75mg range, if not higher). Assuming a 8-12 week cycle and 4-5 week PCT, this would amount to running Arimastane for 12-17 weeks...
  9. T

Caber Alternatives

What's going on bros? Long time lurker, first time poster here. I'm seeing lots of conflicting information on the subject. Looking for advice from some seasoned vets about their opinions on alternatives to caber, as my source will not be restocking any time soon. Thanks in advance bros. Hud
  10. N

adex help

i ordered some adex to run with andropen 600 and dbol. they came in 2mg capsules.. i taking a capsule 1-2 times a week ok or should i split them up into seperate caps and take something like .5 eod?
  11. Mobster

Using an AI vs not usng one

AI or Aromatase Inhibitors. Some 20+ years ago when I read of the stuff we used then - such as Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) - there was a view about using vs not using it which seems to still hold as being true with some guys. So here's how it went then: If I take an AI it will, in some way...
  12. M

Help Me Dial in My AI

So I believe I am AI sensitive. My last cycle which was 375mg of test cyp a week for 12 weeks with .5mg of ADEX a day resulted in my estradiol being 8.6 at the end of my cycle. My current cycle (I plan on running for 18 weeks) which I started 6 weeks ago consists of 400mg Sust, 400mg Deca, 800mg...
  13. J

Midway through cycle questions Ostarine and Cardarine

4 weeks ago I started an ostarine (20mg per day) and cardarine (10mg per day) cycle with armistane (50mg per day) as an AI alongside. I need to buy another bottle of osta to make my cycle last 8 weeks, but I was wondering if this current stack will leave me needing a PCT after I complete it, or...
  14. Z

how long till i start PCT?

I was wondering how long do i wait until i start my PCT after taking Test E? is it 1.5 weeks (since it's a longer ester)? then i start the PCT? and im also assuming i'll need to be taking Aromasin in between cycle, before starting my PCT, and during my PCT correct?
  15. B

My E2 is always high no matter what!

Hey guys, I started a thread a while ago looking for help with my E2 levels. Well I'm sad to say that even though Im taking LEGIT Adex 2mg ED, My E2 Levels came out at 52 pg/mL. Im taking 500mg of Test E EW. Am I cursed with a highly aromatizing body? And btw I just got me some Aromasin, so...
  16. K

Test P/Npp w/ AI and Natural test booster

Stats are 6'2/205lbs/15% bf/27 yrs/ training for 8 years This will be my first cycle. Im looking for opinions based on my lifestyle and of course the gear I will be using. Here it is: Week 1-8 Test Prop 150mg eod Week 1-7 Npp 100mg eod Week 6-8 HcG 250iu 2x/week...
  17. P

AI and PCT advise for Test Prop + VAR + Poviron Cycle

Hello, my name is Nikos and I’m from Greece I am running my 3rd cycle. Stats: age 34 Height: 1,70 m Weight 78 kg Fat%: 18-19 % I know you will say my bodyfat is quite high but I’ve done it again (and I have already started it). My diet is in place. This time I want to run something simple and...
  18. D

SERM or AI during test only cylce (first post)

I'm relatively new to this and I'm running Test E at 300mg every four days. I started to notice some effects of high estrogen levels so I got a bottle of Toremifene. My question is, will this be enough to keep E levels down during my cycle or should I get some Arimidex or Nolva? I will use Nolva...
  19. T

LGD SARM cycle and AI during cycle

Hello to everyone, at first i want to tell u im not speeking well english. But i hope u gonna understand me. Feel free to correct me:) I from germany. Here are sarms nearly unknown so i decided to ask u. I have already read a lot about sarms but im still not sure how to plan my cycle. I have...
  20. C

Gyno advice

Hi guys, have been on 800 test and 800 eq for 1 month, (have switched from 200 test, 300 tren, 600 mast to actual 800 test 800 eq for my bulking). Had little gyno in both nipples in the first 2 week that wasn't painful, with 0.5 arimidex e3d went away. Now i have no gyno in left nipple, and no...
Back
Top Bottom