Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol

1. Z

how to use nolva, anadrol and sustanon together

Looking to do a cycle with nolvadex, anadrol and sustanon all together. Initial blueprint is to do the Abombs at 50mgs a day. But I’m open to dropping that dosage in half or even running it every other day. As far as the sustanon this is where I am confused. 750 milligrams be too much or should...
  2. W

geneza pharma anadrol is A++

first time using anadrol. Wanted to bulk up on this cycle for the first time. Anadrol is one of those orals that you just love to use because it is so strong. I’ve been on 50mgs a day for the past 3 weeks. I’ve got 2 weeks left and Already seeing outstanding results. I’m also using their...
  3. B

would anadrol work for a short term cycle?

I’m looking to do a short cycle that is five weeks maximum trying to transform my body as quickly as possible and bulk up and get stronger I’m curious what your opinions are on using anadrol for this purpose keep in mind I am 25 years old and five foot seven a hundred fifty eight pounds
  4. N

steroid bulk and using dbol vs. anadrol

26 years old and 164 pounds/ 5’8’’ lean So I’m going to be bulking using 750 milligrams of testosterone I’m looking to do an oral steroid with it my test will be 15 weeks the oral steroid will be 10 weeks to finish the cycle my choices are between anadrol and dbol which oral is better in your...
  5. major.ast

Strongman / mass-building cycle

Hi all, It s my first time posting here after harvesting information for a couple of months. I was always active and got serious into strength training about 3 years ago, trying different styles to see what s what (crossfit, powerlifting, then strongman). I m 39 yo at 5'11, 210 and about 16-18...
  6. H

Anadrol and tren stack

I’m hoping to stack some anadrol and trenbolone together know that they are a harsh stack but ready for it want to do 50mgs a day anadrol, what is a good safe dose of tren with it? I’m 37 years old 6’1’’ and 190 pounds looking for some nice gains, want to push over 200+ pounds but stay lean
  7. Hauru Rose

Approved Log My Pre-testosterone-anadrol cycle log

Hello guys, here is my pre-cycle training log as requested Age: 26 H: 176 W: 65 kg First cycle: Test E 500 mg/wk for 12 weeks no acnes, no hair loss, increased my libido and appetite Second cycle (will start soon): Test E 500 mg/wk for 12 weeks Anadrol 50 mg/ed for 6 weeks no...
  8. Hauru Rose

Anadrol Cycle

Hello guys I want to start my 2nd cycle after 4 month I recently finished my first cycle and it was Test E 500 for 3 month and I gained 10 kg with low fat and low water retention My 2nd cycle will be: Test E 250 week 1-6 / 500 6-12 Anadrol 50 Ed week 1-6 Pct: Tamoxifen 40/20/20/10 and clomifen...
  9. H

geneza pharma has excellent products

Once again I have had a successful cycle with geneza pharma the products are excellent used the GP sustanon. 1CC per week of that also stacked in GP NPP 300mgs per week total then I did their GP anadrol 25mgs per day split dose easily put on around 50 pounds to my squat and deadlift. Looking...
  10. G

okay besides testosterone what should I use?

I’m looking to cut down first before I start the steroid cycle. I will be about 13 or 14 percent body fat when I do and then I would like to have some room to bulk up but not put on a crazy amount of weight I’m 28 and I am 180 lbs in 6 foot 2 inches just want to look bigger when I’m wearing a...
  11. L

Interested in a napsgear cycle

I’m Looking to do napsgear and have used them before I’ve used several of their products Test, eq and primo I’m looking to try something different. Maybe an oral or two and maybe deca Was thinking of stacking deca, proviron and maybe either anadrol or anavar. Any suggestions as to which of those...
  12. B

Anadrol vs. dbol from napsgear?

Wanted some recommendations from the gurus on here as to which steroid would work better for me for bulking up and appetite increase I’m around 160 pounds and 5’8’’. Having trouble gaining more weight. I’m 25 years old This will be my first time with steroids, i have used pro hormones Which...
  13. J

Best options for growth

Straight up i’m looking for growth on my next steroid cycle I’m currently around 180 pounds and 5’11’’ and 28 years old I am desperate to put on some bulk Looking hard at several steroids to stack Not just the usual suspects like test and deca Would like to branch out to use things like...
  14. G

Mass builder stack

I'm ready to build some serious mass on my next cycle The cycle will look like this but i am willing to make some changes if you have any recommendations Sustanon 250mgs/week 12 weeks Anadrol 25mgs a day 4 weeks, finish with 50mgs a day 4 weeks Deca 500mgs a week 10 weeks Should i swap in...
  15. R

I am too kinky on cycle

So this is the first time I have ever used trenbolone in my life When i tried test and deca i got super aggressive on that stack. that was when I was 26 years old. Now i am 28 and i ran 500mgs a week of tren with some anadrol and testosterone. I’m also using caber of course to keep prolactin...
  16. J

Choosing 2 steroid options

So my buddy is my gym dealer and he offered me two different steroid cycles Test cyp + anadrol EQ + sustanon He said both were good for appetite and bulking Based on my training not sure which would be best for me M, W, Th, and saturday 1-2 hours a session I’m 6’1’’ 220 pounds 16% bf
  17. V

Bulking cycle and effects

I'm currently 32 years old and I am 5'11 and 180 lb only have done dbol and test+ deca before This time i am interested in using an injectable and oral together I'm getting plenty of protein, brown rice, oatmeal, and all my supplements and vegetables I eat almost 12 eggs a day as well...
  18. H

Testosterone plus an oral finisher

Looking to do my first cycle and want to do testosterone plus add an oral finisher. Don’t tell me That I should just do testosterone only that is ridiculous! I’m gonna do it my way cause its my body My question is which oral would you recommend for me? My choices that my source can get me...
  19. I

Short ester bulker i read

I’m interested in running a short estered bulker i read online. Someone else got really good results on it I would like to go from 200 pounds to 225. I’m 28 years old and training 8 years This will be my 2nd cycle Its test prop 125mgs EOD and NPP 150mgs EOD 10 weeks Anadrol 5 weeks only...
  20. D

anadrol 50 solo stack?

Want your advice from those who have used anadrol 50 before my plan was 50mgs for 5 weeks. Figured it would be okay to run it that way and then come off I plan on using n2guard 7 caps per day also my training will be 6x per week. Looking for strength, mass and hardness overall I’m 5’8’’ 188...
Back
Top Bottom