Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

andarine

1. H

What is the guy at the gym taking with sarms?

So a guy at the gym is absolutely massive Yesterday i built up the courage to approach him and ask him what he was taking. He looked at me and smiled and said “sarms” I thought that was cool, never heard of sarms before. But i heard about steroids Went home and spent about 10 hours...
  2. W

Adjusting sarms dosing times or no? S4 and gw

Using s4 andarine and cardarine gw Right now I work out in the morning and my energy levels kind of go down as a day goes on because I have an office job and also we are not really given the best food for lunch. I could always walk about 20 minutes downtown and get a healthier lunch that isn't...
  3. J

Question on current sarms cycle working

I've currently been on my current sarm cycle using lgd 4033 15 mg a day taking it in the morning. I'm also andarine s4 and using it 50mgs a day split dose. Along with some sr9009 too 25mgs 3x per day total and dosing it once before my cardio I don’t feel anything quite yet noticeable and it...
  4. E

andarine/rad/yk11

Haven’t seen a cycle laid out like this before Andarine s4 50mgs 12 weeks Rad140 20mgs 8 weeks Yk11 10mgs a day 6 weeks Staggering dosages down as we go along or not necessary? Goals are recomping losing body fat and gaining some lean muscle mass I'm currently 5 ft 8 in and I weigh 178 lb...
  5. T

Copying another sarms cycle or no?

My friend ran a good sarms cycle, but he is about 25 pounds heavier than me What can i do to adjust my sarms stack? He did rad140 20mgs a day s4/andarine 50mgs a day And sr9009 25mgs a day split dose I’m currently 185 cm and I weigh 84 kg I got to the gym 6 days a week and i’m 30 years old
  6. T

Not bad results from andarine s4

This stuff works okay. 50mgs a day for 4 weeks. Got decent gains and then did a 2 week pct. Following nelson montana’s sarms stack recommendations. He says not to run sarms longer then 4 weeks cause they can cause toxicity What are my other options when it comes to a next cycle if i wanted to...
  7. A

Sarms bulking quad stack

Going for 4 sarms this time Previous experience: 2 steroid cycles 3 sarms cycle All small and conservative I'm 29 years old and I am 6' 217 lb. looking for a mild cycle that won't put on too much size but will also lean me out a bit The 4 sarms i got are andarine s4, mk677, rad140 and...
  8. V

Getting faster results on sarms

26 years old 5’10’’ 188 pounds 6 weeks into cycle and not seeing fast results. I’m up like 3-4 pounds only. Using yk11 10mgs a day, 50mgs a day s4 andarine and also taking whey protein powder Currently doing 5x a week training and also eating 5 meals per day I should be growing more Is there...
  9. D

When sarms fail ?

I’m 22 years old and everyone said to not use steroids and to try sarms So i tried them and they didn’t work for me at all. I used s23 20mgs a day, s4/andarine 50mgs a day. Gained about 4 pounds and barely had any strength gains. . I’m now 166 pounds and i’m 5’11’’. I’m desperate to put on...
  10. Y

Bridging with sarms

I'm 3 weeks into my post-cycle therapy and I'm looking to keep my gains from the cycle. especially the strength improvements that I got. I ran 500 mg of testosterone and I ran trenbolone with it Now i want to utilize sarms as a bridge I’m 34 years old and 6’2’’ 214 pounds. Would like to continue...
  11. H

Former runner going to sarms

I never heard of sarms when i was a runner, we never discussed PED’s but now i know they use them I am transitioning back to weight training again and this time I would like to try sarms. I'm 34 years old and I weigh around 165 lb and I'm 6 ft tall. definitely have room to get some bulk on my...
  12. F

Want to bulk up on sarms

Do you think it is possible to bulk up on sarms or is that just the waste of time I'm currently 5 ft 6 and 150 lb and my body fat is around 12%. I’m 30 years old . I have a lot of room to grow My plan was: Lgd4033 s4/andarine Or S23 sr9009 which of the Cycles above would you recommend. my...
  13. U

andarine and ostarine run

Really excited to try stacking s4/andarine with mk/ostarine I have used the mk677 nutrobal and lgd4033 before. And had okay results With s4 and ostarine should i just to a standard 50mgs a day dosage for 8 weeks? I'm currently 25 years old and I am tall with a medium build. approximately 225...
  14. C

Sarms are pointless when used this way

Just got down with my sarms cycle and didn’t have much results First off my starting stats were 6’1’’ 188 pounds and 27 years old. I gained about 4 pounds total and my body fat rose!!! around 1.2% according to my trainer During this time i trained 2-3x per week and i followed an IIFYM diet I...
  15. J

Bulking up on sarms

s4/andarine and s23 stack I’m ready to try something more aggressive I want to use s4 and s23 together I’m thinking of 50mgs of the s4 and 25mgs of the s23 for 12 weeks My personal trainer recommended the dosages for me I'm 23 years old, I'm 5'11 and I weigh around 170 lb My final question is...
  16. R

68 year old sarm run

I am almost 70 years old, 6’ and 155 pounds Fit and skinny I have never respected sarms at all and think they are a joke. I’ve tried sr9009 but it messed with my sleep. I refuse to use GW, don’t want to get cancer My question is what sarms should i try to prove everyone wrong to show they don’t...
  17. N

s4/andarine has good results

I am using s4/andarine 100mgs per day Getting a lot of vision side effects which is weird but whatever I seem to be getting good results on this though Nice strength improvements too I’m 24 years old, 6’ tall and 180 pounds I would like to get even better results and I am 4 weeks into this. my...
  18. W

S4 andarine vision help

I am on s4 andarine and getting the vision issues i’ve read about It is pretty weird, its like a yellow tint My question is do i need to worry about permanent issues? I’m on 50mgs a day Should i raise the dosage?
  19. D

Need to do a sarms mix

33 years old 5 ft 11 in skinny only 160 lb looking to get some more strength and mass to my frame I don't want to get fat though I'm happy being lean How do i stack these below? Lgd4033 S4 andarine Yk11 S23
  20. O

Stacking andarine and ostarine

What would be the benefits to stack s4/andarine and ostarine/mk together at 50mgs for 12 weeks? I’m currently training 2-4x per week I am eating 2200 cals per day And i weigh 155 pounds at 5’5’’ 21 years old
Back
Top Bottom