Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arimidex

1. N

bloat is ridiculous on cycle

I’m having some crazy blow on my current cycle which is sending my blood pressure to the roof I need your help at getting this fixed can you suggest a supplement that will work on blood pressure I just got on an anti-estrogen drug called Arimidex but my blood pressure is way too high
  2. Y

Does Arimidex aggravate progesterone levels while on Tren?

I'm planning on doing 600mg/week of Cypionate, which obviously aromatizes. I want to take Arimidex to combat the raised estrogen levels. I'll also be stacking 400mg of Tren, which can aggravate progesterone levels. My concern is that I've read that the Arimidex can affravate progesterone...
  3. L

How to trim up steroids

I have some ideas on what I'm going to do for my next steroid cycle and I needed your help to diagnose any problems before they happen I plan on using aromasin and arimidex during this I’m gonna be using equipoise EQ 500mgs a week. I’m also adding in 150mgs a week testosterone propionate and...
  4. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 482 Test blend, low LH, TB500 History, and Arimidex joint pain.

Evolutionary.org 482 Test blend, low LH, TB500 History, and Arimidex joint pain. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-482-test-blend-low-lh-tb500-history-and-arimidex-joint-pain/...
  5. J

Deca and testosterone tips

I just started my deca-durabolin and testosterone cypionate cycle I'm 32 years old 5 ft 8 in 170 lb this is my third time using steroids my question was if I were to run 500 mg of each how much arimidex would I need and would I be smart to run blood work during my cycle to make sure...
  6. V

Interpreting blood work during cycle

I got my bloodwork done 6 weeks into a testosterone enanthate run I am doing 500 mg a week and I am doing Arimidex with it My total testosterone levels came in at 2600 and my estrogen came in at 12. are these normal numbers and what do I need to adjust thanks for listening to my thread
  7. D

Do you need Adex on TRT?

I'm twenty-eight years old and my doctor put me on testosterone replacement therapy. I started using steroids at 19 years old and I shut myself down during my twenties it was easy to get on trt I was really surprised. My doctor has me on 200 milligrams a week and he also has me on Arimidex he...
  8. R

Blood pressure a bit high on this stack

Yo what is going on? Before I started using steroids I had good blood pressure and I'm running a lot of fiber and avoiding salt. I’m 13% body fat and 180 pounds I’m running testosterone enanathate at 500mg a week Along with deca durabolin at 300mg a week I am using a light arimidex dose and my...
  9. G

Is TRT and AI’s necessary together?

My doctor at the anti aging clinic put me on TRT Cuz he recommended it and also put me on an aromatase inhibitor as well. I am to take ¼ mg once a week with my test dosage of 250mg a week. I asked them why I needed the Arimidex and he said it was to help me prevent shutdown. What do you think...
  10. P

ED issues on test and hcg cycle

Okay so I am 6’1’’ and 230 pounds. I am around 16% body fat but not worried about being lean. I am also on TRT. i decided to try a 1000mg a week testosterone and HCG cycle. I am using arimidex with it and blasted this for 12 weeks, i am halfway through and having erection problems, how do i...
  11. B

HRT self or doc?

I am currently doing HRT and my doctor put me on HCG and clomid along with my HRT dosage. I have been on for 10 weeks and my estrogen is in the 60s so my doctor wants to put me on Arimidex, I pleaded with him that I wanted aromasin and he didn't know what it was. I'm debating if I should...
  12. J

Gyno Surgery or Raloxifene

Does anyone know of a good Gyno doctor in the Seattle or Portland area. I got gyno after my first every cycle of 500mg Test E weekly. Like a fucking foolish moron I was feeling so good and decided I didn't need the arimidex I was taking at the time (.5mg EOD). What about non surgical options...
  13. Z

Dbol and arimidex dose

My stats: 36 years old 5 8 165 lb this will be my third cycle I am going to be doing Dianabol Dbol and they are capsules at 50 mg each. I also have capsulated Arimidex at 1 mg each. My question is if I want to split the dosing of these products would it be okay to take them out of the...
  14. G

Please criticize cycle for me

I'm doing a short six weeks cycle with testosterone propionate at 50 mg a day along with oral TBOL turinabol 20 mg a day split those. I have Arimidex on hand in case of any problems. Has anyone run a short cycle like this and how were your results. My stats are 28 years old, 5’11’’ 210 pounds...
  15. T

Best way to see you sarms in PCT

I'm looking for an honest answer as to the best way to run a PCT using sarms. right now I'm doing a test enanthate 500mg a week cycle, I'm using Arimidex as my anti estrogen and I plan on using nolvadex in PCT using 20 mg to 40mgs a day. which sarms can I add to this PCT and what kind of...
  16. B

Anastrozole and bone health

Are AI’s such as anastrozole bad for your bone health? I’ve been on estrogen blockers since 2017, I was on clomid for 6 months which was hell then started trt shortly after and have been on Anastrozole for 3 years to combat the High estrogen From The test. My estrogen has always been very low...
  17. M

HELP!!Dostinex(Caber) and Arimidex as Ancillaries on cycle?!

Hey everyone, I hope I find you all well and making gains! I have a question for some experienced users. So, I jumped into the deep end without a floatation device for my last cycle (11 months ago). I was running 500mg Test E, 600mg EQ, 400mg Tren E, 50mg anavar ED, and 50mg winstrol...
  18. D

Bloodwork check

Hello guys, Started a cycle 6 weeks ago. At cycle start I had Estradiol 131 pmol/L (41 - 159 scale) Test 13.48 nmol/L (10-28 scale) Started t-bol and test e After 3 weeks Estradiol 766 pmol/L (41 - 159 scale) Test 52 nmol/L (10-28 scale) Gained clean 4 kilograms (from 90 to 94). Great...
  19. D

Bloodwork @ 3 weeks and @ 6 weeks

Hello guys Started a cycle 6 weeks ago Pre cycle bloodwork was: Estradiol 131 pmol/L (41,4-159 scale ) test 13,71 nmol/L (9,9-27,8 scale) ran tbol + test e (no arimidex) for 3 weeks 3 weeks blood work Estradiol 766.4 pmol/L (41,4-159 scale ) test 52.05 nmol/L (9,9-27,8 scale) no signs of...
  20. G

Anastrozole Question

Ok, so a bit of a hypothetical here, just best guess answer. Let's say you blast 300mg of Test Cyp and 200mg of deca on Sunday and Wednesday (So 600mg Test and 400mg Deca a week). For anastrozole would you take a 1 mg tablet on Monday and on Thursday (So 2mg total for the week)? (Could just...
Back
Top Bottom