Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blast

1. A

blast and cruise supplements

I know some of you aren’t big fans of doing the whole blasting Cruise thing but I’m in my late 20s and this is what I want to do. So I’m going to do it whether you agree with it or not. My question is with supplements should I be taking along with the blasting Cruise and why would you recommend...
  2. C

how to blast and cruise at 30

I’m turning 30 years old. I’ve been using steroids for the past five years and I’m sick of the roller coasters on and off steroids. Just want to stay on and blast and cruise. What advice can you give me for when it comes to time on and time on the cruise after a blast? What have you tried...
  3. E

Max amount of time you can blast testosterone?

I'm currently on testosterone replacement therapy so I don't care about shutting myself down or anything like that so let's get that out of the way second off I'm 25 years old and I would like to run testosterone for as long as possible at an elevated dosage. my doctor has me on about 175 mg a...
  4. P

My next Blast Cycle Test, Tren, EQ, Superdrol & Sarm Cycle

Hi Everyone, New to the site as a poster but have been reading threads on here for a couple years now. I'm currently 4 weeks out from my first Men's Physique Competition, currently at 183ibs, 8-9% body fat and shaping up nicely - shooting for gold!!! Anyway that's not why I'm posting, so I'm...
  5. D

Trenbolone Libido Issues, How to fix it

Please could you help me with some tips and give your opinion about my situation. So the case is: Im 22 years old First cycle Ive been running Test Ena 500mg/week for like 20 weeks, I got no problem with nothing, no AI needed, no gyno, the libido was the same as it was as a natural, no issue...
  6. M

Test Only + SARMS

So, I have never tried SARMs before but I’m super interested. Science behind it is amazing and I want to throw in some Ibutamoren with my cycle. Also, as PCT I plan on running some clen, Nolvadex, Ostarine, Ligandrol, RAD140 and I’m wondering if anyone else has ever done a cycle similarly to this?
  7. B

Adding sarms in on a blast

Need some help deciding whether to run rad140 or cardarine on cycle. I’m currently running 400mg test a week with 600mg EQ a week and im starting to look bloated/pudgy as fuck probably due to the high test, although I have been trying to eat a lot more calories. Im a month into my cycle and I’ve...
  8. A

Please help, opinions be great.. low estrogen.

Ok so guys here are so stats: 400mg test e. 12.5mg Aromasin EOD So I have crashed my estrogen, just before starting my cycle on TRT. Bloods where always coming back with high estrogen but this was due to Aromasin affects results. Finally did a LCSM e2 came back at 7.5 so very low. I have...
  9. G

Winstrol After Blast?

Im about to go on a ~12-14 week long bulking blast of 600mg Test Cyp/week and 400mg Deca/week. After this I plan to drop down 150-200mg test Cyp/week and 50-100mg Deca/week (joint helath). When I drop back down to my cruising dosage I plan to start cutting. Can I immediatly jump back in with a...
  10. G

First Blast of Blast and Cruise, Help?

Hello all, lurker of many forums here. First time poster. Background: ~8-9 Years of lifting, ~4 Years of serious diet and programmed lifting. Age 23 I’ve been on “TRT” for the past 4-5 months (I was in the double digits for total testosterone from age 20 up and I had done no PED, drugs, ect. to...
  11. A

Cutting Immediately after a bulking cycle?!

Hi guys, I'm a 22 year old male with 5 years of lifting experience, I am coming to the end of my 12 week Test (400mg) and Deca (350mg) Cycle. However I have a holiday approaching that I want to cut for. My question is, will I lost a substantial amount more muscle mass if cut while running my...
  12. S

Legend Pharmaceuticals Log and Review

Hi Fellas, Just wanted to get a review started on this next cycle here. Currently being trained by an IBFF pro so diet and workout regiment are completely locked in. Had my boys run this stuff a few times in the past with good results and great pricing so I will be posting regular updates...
Back
Top Bottom