Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boldenone

1. D

vet grade EQ

hey anyone ever try vet grade Equipoise/EQ boldenone? How does it compare to UGL? I got a hold of some, they come in small vials which is pretty interesting. I am running a half marathon in a few months and want to use it to train for it. What dosage would you recommend I run and for how long?
  2. Z

how to stop a cycle

I’ve been using steroids for 8 weeks, my goal was 12 weeks. Using testosterone enanthate with equipoise boldenone. Doing 500mg of each. Results have really taken off the past few weeks so hate to stop but I have to travel for a couple weeks overseas. Can I stop and then restart when I get back?
  3. H

do I need to give blood on this cycle?

I am planning to run anadrol ox and equipoise boldenone together I have heard that EQ really causes a problem with red blood cell count increase and anxiety. I have never ran it before but have ran anadrol. If I do 50mg a day anadrol and 500mg a week EQ would I need to give blood to prevent...
  4. N

Pct after 16w. cycle

Hey guys, What should be the perfect pct ? CYCLE: 1-16 weeks test e + boldenone 12-16 weeks winstrol Aromasin eod I got for my pct nolva + clomid, should I add something else ? Thank you so much for any advice .
  5. S

Best Bold Cyp Dose with Multistack cycle.

Hello all, new member but longtime listener to the podcast and big fan of Dylan's videos. So I am in the middle of a somewhat all over the place cycle: (I'm 34, its my 4th cycle, I'm 5'10, probably 10-12% bf, in good health) 625mg Test Enanthate/wk 250mg Deca/wk 300mg Deca/NPP (Pharmanolt 300...
  6. G

Injectable Test Sources?

Any approved injectable test sources? Such as Test Cyp, Test Anan, and Boldenone?
  7. P

Diabetic second cycle.

Yo boys started second cycle. First cycle was 500mg test / week. Now I'm doing Test E 400mg / Week, Boldenone 500 mg / Week, Proviron 25mg a day and will go up to 75 a day. I just did second pin today. I realized some insulin resistance. I'm measuring blood sugar multiple times a day and eating...
  8. N

Advice before going on cycle eq + test cyp

Hey guys, in next upcoming weeks i am planning to run a cycle (bulking) of EQ 500mgs and TEST CYP 500mgs for 14 weeks. Currently i am around 10-12 % BF, my question is: will it be better if i would try to get still leaner before i am gonna start my cycle , so i can get better gains or its ok to...
  9. N

Starting bulking cycle sustanon+ eq

Hey guys, i am thinking to do a 16 week bulking cycle of sustanon 500 mg/week and EQ 600 mg/week. Do you guys think that i will be able to make some solid gains ? thank you for any advice.
  10. J

Help on boldenone side effects

Hello, I am planning to start a cycle and need to choose between boldenone and nandrolone. I kind of fear deca due to the prolactin issues and the sexual side effects, specially because I cannot afford carbergoline. Since there is not a lot of reliable information about the subject I would like...
  11. V

Help beating a drug test in professional sport

Hey everyone, As the title says I need some serious help and advice to beat a drug test in a professional sport. Long story short I wasn’t planning on competing this year so started a cycle with Trenbolone Acetate (100 mg. EOD) and Boldenone Undecylenate / Equipoise (200 mg. 2x a week). I ran...
  12. R

Bulking Cycle (DBOL + Equipoise Boldenone + TEST)

Hi I am about to start a bulking cycle and come up with below given cycle ::Cycle:: DBOL 40mg/day (6 weeks) Equipoise (Boldenone undecylenate) 200mg / week (8 weeks) TEST-E 250MB / week (10 weeks) ::PCT:: Aromasin 10mg / EOD Nolvadex 20gm (4 weeks) Liv52 + Omega3 (6 TABS/day) Some joint...
  13. RoidMartian

First cycle, think I got it, you be the judge.

First off, Age:23 Weight:170 kg Height: 5'9 BF: 12% So I've been training for a couple years now, been doing lots of research on AAS and have put together and started my first cycle (first pin 2 days ago) I've attach a picture with the cycle schedule. Take a look, let me know if I'm completely...
  14. J

Boldenone enanthate or boldenone phenylpropionate

Simple question here: Do these exist? I've never seen a source that carries them, but it's certainly possible for other boldenone esters to be made.
  15. gearhead

X Treme Pharmaceuticals Boldenone Equipoise

X Treme Pharmaceuticals Boldenone Equipoise, 200mgs/ml
  16. B

Test cyp, dbol, and EQ

I'm looking for feedback on my next (fourth) cycle and here are my stats: 175lbs, 10%bf, 29 years. I want to get around 190lbs. I want to run a cycle of 14-16 weeks: testosterone cypionate 500mg every week, boldenone 500mg every week, and dianabol 50mg ed for weeks 1-6. pct with nolvadex and...
  17. B

boldenone or not

this is my sixth cycle overall. 5'8", 95kg, 12-15% BF, 28 years diet clean, workouts 5 days a week. using tren e 600mg every week, hgh 5iu ed, and proviron 75mg. should i add some Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - may be 600mg every week. I want to get leaner and faster.
  18. K

boldenone cycle

my cycle 500mg per week of testosterone cypionate and dbol 40mg ed for 5 weeks I want to add EQ 300mgs/week for endurance, good idea?
  19. keysens3

Equipoise cycle

I have been visiting this forum for a while and loved reading through some of the stickies. i'm all set to start a cycle and want to know if the things i have (trenbolone enanthate 100mg/ml, test enanthate 150mg/ml, and Boldenone 150mg/ml) can make up a good cycle?
Back
Top Bottom