Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen

1. I

12 weeks into cycle, still got gear leftover

I’ve been using testosterone 250mgs a week, anavar 50mgs a day and clenbuterol 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off. Haven’t gotten the results i’ve wanted. Can i extend it another 3 weeks and cut down harder? Maybe up my clen dose to 120mcgs from 80 and then up my var dose to 100? I’m still 233 pounds...
  2. R

Which supps with clen?

I'm going to be using clenbuterol for the first time A friend of mine used it and he said he had really bad cramps especially on days where he didn't drink enough water is there a recommendation for a supplement that I can use with it to help with these types of side effects. I do mostly high...
  3. Toko

Approved Log My test anavar cycle log

2/21/23 Thanks to everyone for the input on previous info-gathering thread. Posting a log here, will keep it up weekly. Have a couple questions, towards the end. QUICK STATS: 38/male Been lifting for 28 years 5'11, 230 lbs, 18% bf Chest 51", arms 18", legs 29", waist 38" Bloods good. Used...
  4. C

OzPharmLabs Clenbuterol

Hey everyone, I plan on putting in an order for some Clen hopefully and OzPharmLabs seems to be the approved seller by consensus and moderation here. Just wanted to know if anyone had had any experience with their Clenbuterol or Nexnos Pharma's Clen generally, also if anyone had a link to a test...
  5. D

Time to shred down!

my goal over the next three months is to shred down as much as I can. Since my divorce I've turned the chapter on my life and I'm ready to date again but I want to look good I'm currently 255 lb and 25% body fat. 45 years old I want to use T3/Clen along with trenbolone and Halo I'm getting a...
  6. S

Cabergoline, Salbutamol and Ketotifen available now

[WARNING SWOLEBAY IS FULL OF SCAMMERS - MANY MEMBERS ARE COMPLAINING - STAY AWAY] I have Carbers, Salbutamol and Ketotifen available on my e-store if anyone is keen. swolebay.com
  7. H

first time Clenbuterol

Greetings to y'all! My cousin and I are on our 5th day of the same Clen 40mg daily aiming for a 2 weeks off and on. He's been dealing with cramps and palpitation since day 2 whilst i felt none of the side effects except mild dry mouth occasionally. My cousin height/weight is 179cm/92kg and I'm...
  8. E

What's a good online source to get Clenbuterol from?

Hey Guys! I am girl living in America south east coast and I am currently looking for a legitimate source to get clen from. If you can post here or message me privately I will greatly appreciate it! Thank you!
  9. M

Test E, VAR and Clen cycle

I have used this forum for many years to help me with my previous cycles, and decided to post for some help. This will be my 4th cycle, I started at the age of 25 I will be doing a TEST E, VAR AND CLEN CYCLE, I need a little help and info as I have never done clen or var before. 1st Cycle -...
  10. M

Keto diet, clen alternatives

Can anyone recommend any alternative to clen whilst on a keto diet
  11. D

Clen for weight loss

Ok, so I have used clen in the past to cut weight before. I got it in a liquid form from someone I knew... I am looking to jump back on clen again to help jumpstart my weight loss.. I haven’t really had any bad side effects with clen before, besides not being able to sleep a couple of nights...
  12. O

Domestic Pharma T3

Quick question. Is it even possible to find someone who will accept an order for solely pharma t3 and Clen? I'm not trying to run a cycle of gear currently because I am nursing a lower back injury. P.S. it's been a while for me... but I have returned lol Many thanks, Nick
  13. T

Clen advice needed

Hello! I am a female Stats: 5'3 135 20% bf I am currently on my second cycle of Clen doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks on and I just started week 5 My questions is: 1.) should be dosage be the same as week 1 where I slowly increase it or should it stay high? 2.) has anyone else ever suffered from...
  14. L

Clen Dosing

I am about to start my first clen run and have been reading yabout the our dosage cycle Clen "Incremental". I just got some Clen (40mcg) from Balkan and want to understand the 20mcg increments. Is it 1 tablet and a 1/2 tablet for 60mcg? Should the daily dosages be split up throughout the day...
  15. T

Didn't love clen...but it worked. Alternatives?

36...I walk around at 215...bulk to 225...then cut to 190. I think my body has had it with clen. Have a Mexico trip coming up...down to 208..diets's on point, cardio could be better. Like to hit 195. I've ordered Cardarine in past but didn't 'feel it' so went back to clen. Should I give it...
  16. K

4 weeks anavar/clen cycle

I am 19 yr old guy ps( i know i am too young , i know test should be the base of any cycle but i want to go really mild) ,i am low on self esteem , depressed but still lifting everyday , i was 105kgs (230lbs) at one point of time , i am 78 kg rn (172lbs), i want to cut down a bit and get a bit...
  17. M

Ventipulmin - Clen Pump (CANADA)

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has had experience with Ventipulmin Clenbuterol Pump from Proroid.com. I've seen great reviews about their Northern Phama and Teragon Labs clen, but not much on the vet grade ventipulmin. Any one here? Thanks!
  18. H

Clen Shakes

Started Clen back up today at 40mcg. Having little to no shakes, but was wondering from people who have taken it, if they ever found a way to get rid of them.
  19. J

Anavar Only Cycle for Females

Any women have experience with Anavar only cycles? First time cycle? thoughts on Var only cycle? Does it always have to be stacked? looking into 10mg a day for 4 weeks-- something as minor as possible but just enough to give some help. I am a female, always 100% dialed with my training and...
  20. soldhisoul

Educational Series - PT 1 - The Science of Fat Loss Agents

Hello all I'll be putting together an educational series about some topics not covered in the stickies or the website itself, in order to help all new members understand certain topics related to AAS/PED usage. Topics covered will include fat loss agents/metabolism, anti-estrogens, peptides and...
Back
Top Bottom