Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

enanthate

1. F

Difference between test Cyp and test E

There were a bunch of people debating this at the gym the other day I was listening because I don't really know the answer myself can anyone confirm though the difference between testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate and which one is best for someone like me who is new to steroids...
  2. A

Cycle thoughts and opinions

Okay let me have it, this is my next cycle prognosis 37/M/5’6’’/85kg Body fat is 10-15% I’m stocky and short I’ve got trenbolone on hand, i have acetate and enanthate both. Thinking of doing the acetate first 4 weeks then switching to enanthate I also have some vials of masteron from my last...
  3. E

How much should you strive for?

I am 5 weeks into my current steroid cycle. It is my 2nd time using them The first time i gained about 12 pounds and kept most. This time i I'm only up 2 lb and it's been 5 weeks. I’m using testosterone enanthate 400mg a week, and I am stacking in primobolan at 600mgs. I would think over...
  4. H

Adding more to a first cycle

so I bought some testosterone enanthate and I plan on using it 500mg a week. I changed my mind now and I want to use more steroids after doing some research I know a lot of you only recommend one steroid for the first time but I think I'm ready for more My full stats are 5’8’’ 170 pounds 41...
  5. G

next steroid run

I’m looking for any critiques on my next steroid run I’m 6’1’’ 216 pounds body fat is around 13% my goals are bulking I have testosterone enanthate, deca durabolin, and dianabol on hand. Do I need anything else and how would you run them?
  6. J

Cannot sleep on trenbolone!

Help! I got hit with trensomnia lol. I’ve been on 350mg a week trenbolone enanthate and this is week 5. I usually always get at least six hours of sleep but now I'm only getting two or three hours. Last night I just laid in bed and could not fall back asleep after getting up to pee what are...
  7. D

Test prop only cycle?

How come everybody always runs a testosterone only cycle but they use enanthate or cypionate Ester? would it be wrong to run testosterone propionate instead as a solo cycle? I'm 85 kg and 12 percent body fat. this will be my first cycle. was thinking about 350 mg a week of testosterone...
  8. V

Napsgear trenbolone options

I want to run my first trenbolone cycle I'm really excited but I want to do it the right way. Do you think I should run a short Ester acetate of Tren just to be on the safe side and cut it to 6 weeks only or do you think I should use the longer Ester enanthate. They have so many options on the...
  9. M

Geneza pharma have any test blends?

I've always reacted much better to testosterone Blends than just running the single ester testosterone like cypionate or enanthate. maybe it is just psychological but I feel like one picks up after the other and kind of keeps the body guessing. My question is does geneza pharma sell any...
  10. D

Adjusting Test Enanthate Pin Frequency?

Hey All, BACKGROUND: I'm in my mid-30's, short, 15% BF, 135lbs. I have been on Test-E for 3 weeks. I planned on taking 500mg weekly for 12 weeks, but my body didn't respond well after my first injection. I lowered my weekly dose to 200mg, and will continue at 200mg while I figure out how my...
  11. D

Rookie needs gyno insights

Hey All, I'm new to AAS, to the point where I'd hardly call myself a "user". Any advice you can give I would very much appreciate. I'm only 2 weeks into taking Test, but have experienced some unusual symptoms that make me wonder if I'm less prepared than I originally felt coming into this. I...
  12. T

Best way to see you sarms in PCT

I'm looking for an honest answer as to the best way to run a PCT using sarms. right now I'm doing a test enanthate 500mg a week cycle, I'm using Arimidex as my anti estrogen and I plan on using nolvadex in PCT using 20 mg to 40mgs a day. which sarms can I add to this PCT and what kind of...
  13. S

Next cycle advice

hey I'm 33 years old and I'm coming off a cycle where I run testosterone enanthate and primobolan at 500mg a week each. I gained about 8 pounds on that cycle and I kept about five of those which is pretty good for a guy my size. I am more of a strength athlete I am squatting 150 kg. My question...
  14. E

First real steroid cycle

I have ran prohormones in the past but this time I want to run steroids for real using injectables. I'm 36 years old 5 foot 11 in and 210 lb all natural, eating 5 meals a day and a lot of protein. what do you think about using testosterone enanthate and clenbuterol on cycle and then running a...
  15. S

Test plus Primo stack

current stats are 72 kg in 5 ft 8. My body fat is lean probably under 11% closer to 10%. What are your thoughts on running primobolan to maximize my lean frame and build quality muscle? I was thinking of doing low-dose testosterone enanthate along with primobolan high maybe 700 or 800 mg a week...
  16. Z

how to stop a cycle

I’ve been using steroids for 8 weeks, my goal was 12 weeks. Using testosterone enanthate with equipoise boldenone. Doing 500mg of each. Results have really taken off the past few weeks so hate to stop but I have to travel for a couple weeks overseas. Can I stop and then restart when I get back?
  17. R

Next cycle for when the gyms open back up

6’1” / 100kg / 16% body fat I’m wanting to do a big cycle when the gyms open back up and this is what I’ve got planned to put some good size on. I’ve never run Trestolone Acetate (MENT) before and now I’m wondering if I should drop the Dianabol during the cycle (or just swap to Turinabol)...
  18. M

Test Only + SARMS

So, I have never tried SARMs before but I’m super interested. Science behind it is amazing and I want to throw in some Ibutamoren with my cycle. Also, as PCT I plan on running some clen, Nolvadex, Ostarine, Ligandrol, RAD140 and I’m wondering if anyone else has ever done a cycle similarly to this?
  19. O

Some advice needed

I've been reading/watching, educating myself in the past trying to understand how it's done and all that stuff. Huge props to Dylan Gemelli for making things clear for me on what to do and what not to do on first cycle, test dosages as well explaining about the AI's in general. And I hope he...
  20. T

Confirmation before execution of first AAS - Test e

Profile 23 years 172cm (5 feet 7.5 inches) 71.2 kg 12.5% BF (average) Lifting for 5 years, last 2 years seriously till today Follows ketogenic diet to maintain BF% and muscle gains. Cycle- week 1-4 test e 400mg (2x200/week) week 5-12 test e 500mg (2x250/week) clomid 20mg ED in case of sides...
Back
Top Bottom