Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eq

1. B

Im looking for a trustworthy source with fast ship

Hello first time poster, I'm needing winstrol and dbol orals and got screwed by au-roids so kinda wanting a trustworthy source that has fast shipping as I'm a couple weeks already into a course of some win that a friend had left over. I'm in south aus Thanks for any help
  2. B

Oils,orals,peptides,gh,sarms

Bulkin’ Up Aus💪🇦🇺 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇 𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑇: 𝐼𝑁𝐽𝐸𝐶𝑇𝐴𝐵𝐿𝐸𝑆: Australian Pharmaceutical Labs (reseller) ᴛᴇsᴛ ᴇ 250ᴍɢ/ᴍʟ - $70 ᴛᴇsᴛ ᴘ 100ᴍɢ/ᴍʟ - $70 ᴛᴇsᴛ ᴅ 250ᴍɢ/ᴍʟ - $70 ᴛᴇsᴛ ᴇ 400ᴍɢ/ᴍʟ - $80 sᴜsᴛᴀɴᴏɴ 250ᴍɢ/ᴍʟ - $80 ᴍᴀsᴛ ᴘ 100ᴍɢ/ᴍʟ - $80 ᴍᴀsᴛ ᴇ 200ᴍɢ/ᴍʟ - $80 ᴛʀᴇɴ ᴀ 100ᴍɢ/ᴍʟ - $80 ᴛʀᴇɴ ᴇ...
  3. R

NAPSGEAR geneza pharmaceuticals tren, test and EQ

Got tren A 100, test E and EQ combo 250/250, and GP andromix. Located in US, delivered within a week of ordering. Package was small, discreet and packed well for damage prevention. Fit in my small mailbox. I used 18g to draw and 24g to pin up to 3cc at a time. 1-2 cc PIP was rare. 3cc of tren A...
  4. Toko

Vets please help fine-tune this cycle

Hello all, new member here, been reading for a month gathering info for a cycle, stuck on a few points, thought I'd post and see if any of the vets can please help me out. Respect you guys, Maskerote, Stevesmi, Wolf, et al. Thanks for any input. Quick stats: 38/male Been lifting for 28 years...
  5. N

Choosing between deca and eq?

Someone said on a social media post that deca durabolin and equipoise are very similar steroids and you should try stacking them I am curious about your opinion on a stack of equipoise 500mgs a week and deca durabolin 300mgs a week with some sustanon mixed in I’m 6’3 and 207 pounds. I want to...
  6. S

Looking advice. Muscle mass test/eq /mast

Currently 31 years old. 6’3 245lbs. Lost 35 lbs last year. I’m guessing around 25-28% body fat not sure just a guess! Goal is to be 200-210lbs but solid. Working out off an on since college. But have been pretty dedicated this past 14 months. Never really realized how little of muscle I...
  7. R

Test-E / EQ / Tren-A (Summer shred / recomp cycle)

Hey guys I am thinking of running this cycle for a summer shred / recomp Test-E @ 250mg a week EQ @ 1000mg a week Tren-A @ 350mg a week I feel i will need no ai on this as keeping the test in my cruise range that i never need ai on, please let me know your thoughts and experiences on low test...
  8. Dozer55

Approved Log Dozers journey to the stage and cycle

This will be a long term log it’s about training, nutrition and cycles when they come about. I do still wanna do a powerlifting meet once a year but I’m transitioning to bodybuilding and either this fall compete at the big cat classic or use this year to trim up get lean and then build mass for...
  9. F

Opinions for TEST/EQ/DECA/ANAVAR BULKING CYCLE

Hi guys,im new to this forum and im here to ask for ur opinions. Im planning to start a bulking cycle and was wondering if u guys think my cycle i listed below sounds good. Interested to see ur opinions,Eg too high/low doses,too long/too short cycle,etc..... Pls feel free to give ur opinions...
  10. 4

Stacking EQ with tren?

Has anyone ever tried stacking Equipoise EQ with trenbolone and if so what were your results? I would think they stacked well together since they are sort of the opposites right? My full stats are: 42 years old 5’5’’ 167 pounds I have been training mostly MMA for 12 years.
  11. P

My next Blast Cycle Test, Tren, EQ, Superdrol & Sarm Cycle

Hi Everyone, New to the site as a poster but have been reading threads on here for a couple years now. I'm currently 4 weeks out from my first Men's Physique Competition, currently at 183ibs, 8-9% body fat and shaping up nicely - shooting for gold!!! Anyway that's not why I'm posting, so I'm...
  12. J

EQ Tbol Test vs Primo Tbol Test

Appreciate all the info on here. Been scrolling through for a few weeks and this is a library of info. Gyms have now opened near me and wanted to start back at it: 31/ 5'7 170 13%bf. bench-315x2 squat:405 deadlift:430 Ran two cycles before two years apart: 1.Test prop 500/mg wk 1-12: no...
  13. A

Need advice-novice

Hello everybody, first of all excuse me if i will write anything wrong but English is not my first language and l don`t use it regularly. OK i am 39 years old. I am planing my second cycle. My first was 250mg test E and S23. I am planing on doing a lean bulk cycle of sustanon, EQ and T-bol...
  14. P

Advice on Cycle: Test, EQ, Tbol, Anavar, Cardarine

Hey all, I’m a 28 yo male, 6’5", 230 lbs, 10% BF measured by DXA scan. I am seeking advice on my upcoming 16 week cycle at the beginning of the new year. I have been training for over 5 years and am just looking to stimulate some new growth. Diet and training are on point. I’m mainly looking to...
  15. S

Just wanting to make sure this is right please

Hi guys 2nd cycle for me (first was done 10 years ago) and was wondering if someone could just make sure im correct in my plans. Thanks in advance week 1 Superdrol 20mg daily weeks 2 - 4 superdrol 40mg daily Weeks 1 - 12 Test E 500mg Was thinking about adding in EQ to promote eating as most of...
  16. N

Pct after 16w. cycle

Hey guys, What should be the perfect pct ? CYCLE: 1-16 weeks test e + boldenone 12-16 weeks winstrol Aromasin eod I got for my pct nolva + clomid, should I add something else ? Thank you so much for any advice .
  17. B

PLEASE HELP

I’ve been stuck in the hospital for 2 days now with sever stomach pains and the doctors are still ordering a bunch of test to find out whats going on But on a side note they did happen to find my kidneys levels are out of range and keep increasing day by day which is not good (Total CK: 426...
  18. R

Naps gear; Pharmacom labs EQ and DP Nolvadex and aromasin, hcg (turkish pharmacy)

22 year old 215 lbs still at 9-10%bf just finished another cycle of EQ 500mg/week and var and doing 2 week pct with nolvadex 40mg q.d and and aromasin 25mg q.o.d. Might throw in hcg if i feel like i need it but unlikely cuz i was low dosing. To all the haters, I'm a medical professional...
  19. B

Adding sarms in on a blast

Need some help deciding whether to run rad140 or cardarine on cycle. I’m currently running 400mg test a week with 600mg EQ a week and im starting to look bloated/pudgy as fuck probably due to the high test, although I have been trying to eat a lot more calories. Im a month into my cycle and I’ve...
  20. B

trt patient NEED HELP

Help would be greatly appreciated I kind of got myself into a mess, I’m a trt patient and have been over a year now, I decided to run EQ @600mg/week with lgd @20mg/day as well as my trt dose (200mg test/week) I’m 8weeks into the lgd run and about a month into the EQ. I ordered a blood lab for...
Back
Top Bottom