Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gains

1. B

1st time on a ped / looking to gain! Advice plz

Hey so recently had a buddy come back from Mexico with some testoblend prop/enan/cypi 400 from xlpharma (out of turkey) I grabbed 2 viles off him. Have been shooting 350mg every 5 days (15 days) now. I did not have testo test done so not sure what my natural levels were but I’ve noticed a huge...
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 525 - How to keep gains and why do you lose gains?

Evolutionary.org 525 - How to keep gains and why do you lose gains? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-525-how-to-keep-gains-and-why-do-you-lose-gains/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-525-how-to-keep-gains-and-why-do-you-lose-gains https://youtu.be/dQzGaLLldAw...
  3. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 29 - Weightlifters guide to maintenance and Gains

IronOverload.io Hardcore 29 - Weightlifters guide to maintenance and Gains https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-29-weightlifters-guide-to-maintenance-and-gains/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/ironoverloadio-hardcore-29-weightlifters-guide-to-maintenance-and-gains...
  4. Z

Roidtest.com making good gains!

I am currently on 1000mgs a week of their testosterone and making some serious gains I can't say that I am the least bit surprised because I've heard a lot of good things about these guys. I went and got blood work done and my numbers are at the max it will go so we know its good gear.
  5. D

bridge supplements to use

which are the best supplements to use if I had to choose between things to use between my cycles I did a 12 week cycle and want to do 16 weeks next want to hold my gains
  6. M

want more gains

I’m 2 weeks into cycle and so far not happy with my results I started around 200 pounds, I’m up to 203 only. I’m 6’3’’ so I should grow more I would think. 28 years old I’m using testosterone enanthate 500mgs a week should I add more stuff to this cycle or raise the dose?
  7. E

Stacking an oral with primo?

Hello, my stats are 47 yrs old 85kg 5.75 tall What is the best oral to stack with primobolan? I’m gonna do the primo 100mgs per day 1CC per injection make it simple and do that for 12 weeks. My goal is lean gains and low sides
  8. Y

Steroids vs. sarms

What are the advantages of steroids vs. sarms? Not looking to get an argument going at all but a genuine question This is what i gather: Sarms are better for those who want slow steady gains Steroids are better for those who want explosive gains does that pretty much sum it up or am I going...
  9. S

Finishing up 1st cycle, planning next

I am finishing up my first ever cycle, I did 600mg a week of testosterone. Kept it simple. My gains were great, I felt like a million bucks on it my next cycle I want to get on it as soon as possible. How long do I have to wait before I can start it and what do you recommend I try next?
  10. B

sarms options for muscle mass

I have an idea for muscle gains and mass. Just want to run it by you my goal is to gain 12 pounds I’m gonna do LGD4033 RAD140 S4 andarine just need to know the correct dosages and if doing them 5 weeks is long enough or do I need to stretch it to 10 weeks or longer this is my first time
  11. T

RAD140 quality

how important is getting quality RAD140 when you order it? I purchased one before and it made me ill. I would take it and throw it back up, although the gains I got while on it were quite good you think if I try another brand I wouldn’t throw up so much on it?
  12. 9

Taking Anadrol for a month solo

do you think it is wise to take anadrol 50mg a day for 4 weeks by itself or will my gains not be worth it? someone on another Forum said that you shouldn't take an oral with no test because you'll get shut down and you'll lose gains even on the oral What is your opinion on this?
  13. G

Throwing up on Trenbolone

I ran Trenbolone enanthate already and was getting some ridiculous gains but I noticed I would get sick while using it. I tried it again and I was throwing up for 2 days straight about 3 weeks into the cycle. In both situations I was running 400 mg a week. do you think I should try lowering...
  14. J

Roidery - heard of this brand?

Looking for anyone with experience with this brand? 2 weeks into my first cycle using their products, want to know if anyone has more experience? I had problems with my previous source regarding the consistency and reliability of deliveries, my 1st order came on time and products look good...
  15. A

NEW MEMBER ALERT! Mini Bio Included!

Hey guys, I'm excited to have newly joined the forum! I am an up and coming bodybuilder, 24 years old... I have done a few test cycles, have found some bunk gear and have had some very good gear. I have messed around with some other things such as prohormones, dbol, and some natural test...
  16. N

Test E, Tbol, Deca cycle ------> advice needed

Hey guys, New med deca being added so need a check please. This will be my 3rd cycle . 25 yo, 6ft & 180 lbs . Thinking of making it 115 weeks get the most out of the deca, and will be the 1st time iv used an oral kickstart. I have decided on tbol over dbol as its less likely to get sides from...
  17. D

Proviron for treating low libido, ED & gyno?

Greetings gentlemen, I'm a 31 y/o lifetime natty who is experiencing some loss of libido and erection quality. I also have stable gyno which I plan to have removed in the future. I have the following questions for you: 1) Would Proviron help alleviate my problems? 2) What type of dosage...
  18. A

Beginner Help Needed

Hey ya'll. I'm a 25 year old 6'5 lean guy, and have struggled to really make some good gains past 190/195 where I've pretty much plateaued a bit. Was looking to try a steroid cycle to start some new gains and get some more mass on my long body. I've been reading a bit on here, but I don't know...
  19. T

First Cycle

I have done my research, found a few sources and have a general idea of what I want to start with, but I've never talked to anyone with experience, so let me know what you think. Plain and simple, I just want to run 250-300mg of test (not sure which kind is best for a first cycle if it makes a...
  20. J

Gain Quick and lose even faster

Wassup guys. im new to the whole forum thing so bare with me... Im not trying to brag about myself or anything because im probably one of the most humble guys youll ever meet in the gym. But basically im one of those guys that gain really fast. I can literally pack muscle (and fat) on...
Back
Top Bottom