Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno

1. C

Gyno worries

Morning team. Look I’ve fucked up I trained chest had a great work out then noticed the doms were hanging around longer than usual so started playing with my right nipple and a tiny amount of milk came out. And I found a pea sized lump behind my nipple. I’ve got Aromasin but I’ve forgotten to...
  2. Dynamic

Gyno pubertal gyno letrozole.

Hi all. I’ve had pubertal gyno since teens. It’s getting to the point where I really need to do something about it I’m 31 now. My chest is fine I have low body fat it’s just my nipples are puffy unless they are hard. I’m currently running 300mg test prop a week. I’ve seen the anti gyno...
  3. C

Gyno symptoms

I’m two weeks into my first cycle of test e Thinking of going upto 400mg per week for the next 10weeks, but I’m worried about gyno. I’ve got Nolvadex and clomid ready in case I get any symptoms from what I’ve read I believe 10mg of Nolvadex eod is okay to take while on cycle if u get symptoms...
  4. C

Another guy freaking out about gyno thread.

Hi guys I've just came off my third cycle (6 weeks ago), completed pct (2 weeks ago) and suddenly i've noticed a flare up in the nips like never before, small nodules under both. I did labs at the end of my pct (2 weeks ago) and all my levels (test, prolactin, E2) were normal. And within the...
  5. N

gyno has happened :(

I have read about gyno, never thought I would be another statistic lol I did testosterone and dianabol dbol last cycle I was fine, ran an AI. After pct started to get itchy nipples. Literally a week after I stopped pct. What caused this and where do I go from here?
  6. K

Gyno and the uncomfortable

Going to start a new cycle for the first time in 10 years. The last cycle I did was in my Army days. I’ve literally watched all of the PE fitness channels videos. I was not well educated the first three times around in the 20teens. I was never made aware of the effect high estrogen can cause. It...
  7. L

Can I get gyno from steroids?

I was having this debate at the gym about my cycle I’m 28 years old and never had an issue with gyno my question is how many people out there actually get gyno from steroids vs. How many just develop it as teenagers? I need to get some sound advice before I use them
  8. P

Learning about estrogen and steroids

I've run two different cycles and never needed an anti estrogen My coach doesn't believe in them. Instead he says just to remove your gyno gland if you want to compete I’m 6’1’’ and 210 pounds, body fat is 15%. 26 years old would it be possible to run 1000mgs of testosterone a week and not...
  9. D

Possible to get gyno on primo?

I am doing a primobolan cycle where I am running it 500mg a week along with 300mg a week testosterone enanthate I think I'm starting to get some nipple sensation which is the early signs of gyno according to what I've seen online is it possible to have this happen on this type of cycle I...
  10. A

can sarms give you gyno?

My friend called me and said he ran sarms and got gyno from them he was running enhanced sarms he said from tony huge. Now this guy seems like an honest guy from his videos so I doubt he would sell something that wasn’t real. If that is the case what do you think happened here? Is it really...
  11. J

Gyno Surgery or Raloxifene

Does anyone know of a good Gyno doctor in the Seattle or Portland area. I got gyno after my first every cycle of 500mg Test E weekly. Like a fucking foolish moron I was feeling so good and decided I didn't need the arimidex I was taking at the time (.5mg EOD). What about non surgical options...
  12. D

Rookie needs gyno insights

Hey All, I'm new to AAS, to the point where I'd hardly call myself a "user". Any advice you can give I would very much appreciate. I'm only 2 weeks into taking Test, but have experienced some unusual symptoms that make me wonder if I'm less prepared than I originally felt coming into this. I...
  13. S

gyno help no drugs

is there anyway to reverse gyno naturally without having to resort to using some nasty drugs? I ran a cycle a year ago and i still have some gyno that seems to flare up here and there and never completely went away. i would rather solve it the natural way with supplements over the counter, is...
  14. Y

Gyno free cycle advice post surgery

Hey guys, I've used this forum for years but only recently decided to make an account. Long story short, I've lifted for over a decade, dark side for about 4 yrs on and off casually. I had gyno before and recently had it removed. I'm terrified of getting it back. So I've been researching some...
  15. A

Signs of gyno. Proper way to stop AAS early

Hi everyone, I'm four weeks into my first 400mg of test E cycle and already feeling extremely warm to the touch/flush in the face as well as sensitive nipples. I also feel a very small lump on my left chest. At this point, I honestly would just like to stop the cycle as it seems I'm fairly...
  16. M

HELP!!Dostinex(Caber) and Arimidex as Ancillaries on cycle?!

Hey everyone, I hope I find you all well and making gains! I have a question for some experienced users. So, I jumped into the deep end without a floatation device for my last cycle (11 months ago). I was running 500mg Test E, 600mg EQ, 400mg Tren E, 50mg anavar ED, and 50mg winstrol...
  17. R

Sustanon 350 & Gyno signs?

Hello, Just have a quick question about a concern I'm having. This is my first cycle with Sustanon and wanted to give it a try, Usually run Test E or Tren with no issues. I received my products but the AI (aromasin) was a little delayed maybe a week or so. I figured I could do a few shots and...
  18. F

Low Testosterone 19 Years Old ?

I'm 19, weighing in 172lbs, 5'10, body fat est around 16-18%. I've been working out for a few years, and I track my macros so my nutrition is pretty solid. i got some bloodwork done recently, and my test = 178, estrogen = 7.1. I'm going to see an endocrinologist soon, but I just have so many...
  19. S

Strange Gyno Return on PCT

Bit of a strange one this... Had a case of gyno from a cycle few years ago, was nothing too major, but you could feel it was there. I Recently started a 12-week course of Test E along with my Arimidex (0.5 EOD) and the gyno completely disappeared during this time. I'm now on my 3rd week of...
  20. M

Need Help

I just started taking test e 250ml with 10 mg of aromasin on Monday. I am feeling burning and slight soreness on my left nipple, it started today, it would be the third day since I took my first shot So I took 20mg of aromasin and 40mg nolvadex today. But the burning didn't go away there is...
Back
Top Bottom