Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org UG Supplements 9 - Stacking N2Guard and HCGenerate, how?

Evolutionary.org UG Supplements 9 - Stacking N2Guard and HCGenerate, how? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-ug-supplements-9-stacking-n2guard-and-hcgenerate-how/
  2. I

what is better between hcgenerate and other test boosters?

Wanted to get some opinions on comparisons between using a supplement like hcgenerate vs. just a general run-of-the-mill testosterone booster that I can get from the supplement store what are going to be the differences and which one is going to be better for me both in the pocketbook and actual...
  3. T

how to use hcgenerate in bridge

I’m gonna be bridging with hcgenerate I did a 12-week cycle with a five-week PCT. I’m going to take around 10 weeks off and then go back on another 12 week cycle how much hcgenerate should I run in pct and then bridge? I would like to run it the most efficiently possible while also saving money
  4. M

N2generate and n2generate ES?

what are the differences between n2generate, n2generate ES, hcgenerate and hcgenerate ES? maybe someone can write a little article about the differences because it's confusing Also if you had to choose between one of those products which one would you do and where can I buy them
  5. N

Difference between hcgenerate and n2generate?

I have always used hcgenerate in the past but heard they banned it and now there is a new product called n2generate which is supposed to replace it. I have been away from the game for a few years now so trying to catch up on the new supplement out there. Is this going to be a better option?
  6. D

Difference between hcgenerate and n2generate?

What is the difference with these testosterone boosters I'm so confused at the name changes. Did the formula change when they change the name of hcgenerate to n2generate or am I missing something here. If so what is the difference between the two of these and where do I buy then
  7. C

Hcgenerate during cycle

just wanted to see your opinion on using hcgenerate n2generate on cycle, I’m using dianbol dbol, sustanon and maybe some sarms too. Using arimidex as well. Would this prevent my balls from shrinking on cycle and then help plump them up more on pct? Or should I just accept smaller balls and go...
  8. K

best tribulus supplement

I am a lifter who lives at the gym and I have found that tribulus has given me a nice clean boost when i workout and it is great for libido too. my question is what supplement can i use that will boost my tribulus levels? I saw hcgenerate and testroX both contain it, but which one is the...
  9. aggirl

AGgirl's Spring Stack- Full layout

Hello ALL- it’s almost beach time. IÂ’ve started my spring cycle. Over the next 10 weeks IÂ’m going to log exactly what IÂ’m taking, how IÂ’m feeling, weight, training etc. IÂ’ll answer any questions about my cycle, diet, training, supplements etc. I will most likely be changing things and...
  10. B

Help Requested: LGD + RAD

Good day, I've been dedicated to lifting for the last couple years and wanted to really up my game, so after some research, I started a daily stack of LGD and RAD. I'm a newbie so all this, but six weeks ago, at approximately the same time of day, I started stacking: 10 mg LGD 30 mg RAD In...
  11. R

GW-501516 Making me Lethargic, LGD-4033 tanked sex drive

This is my first sarms cycle and I was really excited for it but I've had a few draw backs and questions. I started out on lgd-4033 at 10mg but then lowered it to 5mg because my sex drive tanked and put me in a bad mood overall. The lowered dosage put my mood back to normal and my sex drive was...
  12. S

Using old version of hcgenerate

Hello guys,can I use the old and cheaper version of hcgenerate after my 12 week sarm cycle???Because I go back to school and dont have much money
  13. B

SARMs? Steroids? Or keep trying natural?

Hey guys! Didn't know where to pos but thought i would give it a shot here.. A little background about me. I am 20 years old, im 6'4, 250ish lbs, like 30% BF. I am 100% sure I have low testosterone but unfortunately I haven't saved up for a blood test. I have a nice set of bitch tits with a huge...
  14. D

First Cycle Planned Out, Looking for some help

Hey guys, so I recently decided not to do a SARM cycle and to opt for a simple test cycle as test is generally better understood in the long term and proven to show better results. I've done tons of research but I really just want to keep it simple at first with the following: CYCLE: WEEKS...
  15. charliesheeen

hcgenerate safety

guys, how safe is hcgenerate if I took it for about 1 year? I am planning back to back cycles and considering taking hcgenerate each PCT/cycle. Is there safety problems I might have like side effects?
  16. S

LGD 4033, triple sarm stack, Couple questions

Hey guys I am 22 years old, weigh 195lbs, and have around 16-18% BF. I have never used a sarm or anything other than just the test boosters and anti estrogen shit you buy at GNC. I have been training for around 7 years but seriously for like 2. My diet is very clean and won't have much issues...
  17. hearsay1

gaining mass with hcgenerate ES

since hcgenerate ES is a hardcore test booster, it means I would gain mass like if I bulk with? like I would with some type of steroid maybe light stuff right.
  18. xpounder

hcgenerate on a drug test

would hcgenerate make me test positive on a drug test? I always worry as we are tested monthly so have to be on toes to really do something fast if I will be positive. Using hcgenerate week 2 right now and thinking testosterone boosters maybe are tested for? I work for a gov contractor.
  19. wolfpackalpha

HCGenerate Exposed

All of you have heard of HCGenerate, but how many have seen the real details on this amazing UG test booster? Want to read more about the most revolutionary test booster in the steroid industry? read on... HCGenerate exposed: http://www.evolutionary.org/HCGenerate
  20. capitalistos

HCGenerate prebed

I have a hard time sleeping lately, been taking hcgenerate before bed, could this be the problem? I mean I feel good energy so should i just take it earlier?
Back
Top Bottom