Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh

1. R

GHRP-6 better then hgh or nah?

I’ve read some Literature online saying that GHRP 6 is better then just using hgh. Because the GHRP is stimulating natural gh release, without shutting down your pituitary glands. This seems like tricking your body and I’m not sure if this is an accurate thing and I want to hear some feedback on...
  2. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #43 - HGH and Trenbolone Bulking Para Pharma

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #43 - HGH and Trenbolone Bulking Para Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-43-hgh-and-trenbolone-bulking-para-pharma/
  3. W

GHRP-6 vs. HGH information

hard to find info because a lot of it conflicts online so that is why I am here to seek information on whether I should use GHRP-6 or just buy HGH now from a financial perspective using the peptide is cheaper, so if I can still get the benefits of greater recovery, anti aging, fat loss and the...
  4. N

HGH causing side effects

so need some help with hgh issues, I’m 55 and just started using it I’m doing 3iu’s per day and several side effects have come up I’m getting pain in my hands and fingers. Like carpal tunnel maybe? I feel sort of weird when it comes to blood sugar, like going up and down with crazy appetite...
  5. M

HGH only cycle timing

Hoping you can give me some advice on how to use hgh and timing the injections with meals I started using 2iu’s in the morning along with some coffee, then wait 30 minutes to have a protein shake then go workout.. after workout I come home and take another 1IU then eat breakfast about 45 minutes...
  6. G

hgh and what else for anti aging?

56 years old and I’m looking to do an anti-aging stack main goals are just Looking and feeling younger I’m gonna grab hgh. What dosage you recommend for it? And what steroids would work best if you’re looking for primarily anti-aging I don’t care about strength or anything like that
  7. G

best way to use HGH

human growth hormone is something that has interested me for a while looking for guidance on using it I’m in my late 40’s My recovery just isn’t the way it used to be also looking for some fat loss I’m currently around 20 percent body fat not gonna use steroids with it I don’t think what dosage...
  8. Y

getting ready for BJJ competitions

so this is really exciting. I’ve qualified for some high level BJJ competitions it’s non-tested so I know my competition will be Juiced to the gills I’m curious what kind of steroids do you recommend I use in the timing of when I should start using them so that they’re in my system or their out...
  9. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #37 - Which Oral Steroids with HGH? by Para Pharma

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #37 - Which Oral Steroids with HGH? by Para Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-37-which-oral-steroids-with-hgh-by-para-pharma/
  10. G

TP hgh meditrope no way is this legit hgh

I am skeptical this stuff is real hgh don’t have proof with bloodwork but man this stuff hasn’t done anything for me except give me rashes where I pin it. I’m doing 4iu’s per day and not seeing a thing. No fat loss, no carpal tunnel, no water retention, no boost in sleep. Pretty sure its fake
  11. Stressed

Approved Log My 1st Strength Cycle Log

Hi! Newbie here In all respects. Been lurking for a few weeks. Looking forward to learning more. INFO ID: 29-year-old male, 6'0", 185 lbs, no training or AS/PED history. No health conditions other than acne. No surgeries / allergies Non-smoker, abstains from alcohol, vaping, and illicit...
  12. J

hcg products from TP hgh meditrope

well I took one for the team using TP hgh meditrope this stuff is really hcg and I have proof I got a pregnancy test and tested it out and it did come positive not sure what to do from here I just spent 2500 dollars on this product just want to warn all you guys before you waste your money
  13. A

Cycle Thoughts? - Test / Superdrol / Deca / HGH cycle

Hey guys, Long time lurker of the forums. I'm interested in starting a Test / Superdrol / Deca / HGH cycle and would love people's opinions / advice. I saw TwistingMelon ran the cycle back in 2015 but haven't seen too much information regarding that exact cycle since (or I'm not looking in...
  14. Z

meditrope HGH giving me chills and sickness

whenever I inject meditrope HGH I start getting a lot of chills and I start developing a fever very quickly it’s very scary because no matter where I inject the same thing keeps happening at this point I have no clue what this stuff really is it might be anything for all I know. Any idea what...
  15. K

TP hgh meditrope sports HGH failure

So I thought I’d be smart in order some hgh on my own. The anti-aging Clinic I was going to was charging me twelve hundred dollars a month which I thought was absurd I decided to save some money and buy some hgh from TP hgh meditrope I wanted to do sports HGH, and go 4 iu’s per day except this...
  16. G

Meditrope hgh no results at all??

I've been on meditrope hgh for the past 8 weeks and so far nothing going on started out at 2IU’s per day, didn’t see anything happening so I raised it to three. now a week ago I raised it to four very weird and I'm not having any sort of side effects or anything positive going on. in fact I...
  17. S

Toxic effects of meditrope hgh

so something seems to be off using meditrope hgh I know that some of you have said they are not a good source for hgh. okay I get that now but I'm really concerned at what I've been injecting into myself over the last couple months I seem to have thrown off a lot of my blood markers. my doctor...
  18. G

The provider hgh meditrope a pain

Ordered some TP hgh meditrope all seen fine initially and I have used them a couple times prior. but for much smaller orders. this time I got a big order in because I thought I could trust them their website claims that I should expect my package within a week. I have not received anything and...
  19. J

HGH for 20 weeks and steroids for 10 weeks

What do you think about stacking hgh with steroids but i want to run to do the hgh 20 weeks and steroids just 10 weeks So would it go like this? Hgh 2iu’s per day 10 weeks then 10-20 weeks hgh 4 iu’s Test 250mgs a week for 10 weeks, then pct? Is that how it should work? I’m 44 years old...
  20. X

Waste of money to do HGH with nutrobal mk?

What do you think about using BOTH nutrobal mk677 and HGH together? Was thinking about doing something like this: Months 1-3, 3 iu’s hgh and 50mgs a day nutrobal Months 3-6, 2iu’s hgh and 25mgs a day nutrobal Months 6-10, 1.5 hgh and 12.5mgs nutrobal My goals are better sleep, more fat...
Back
Top Bottom