Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lgd-4033

1. D

New to sarms weird side effect

I am very new to sarms never use any sort of performance-enhancing drug before this is my first time. I am running lgd-4033 and I am on week 4 and doing 20 mg a day. I have not felt good on them at all, my libido is down and I feel very fatigued all day like I have no energy. Got them from...
  2. S

Ostazol (M1 MK) only for SARMs only cycle PCT?

About to be getting done with a 10 week cycle of SARMs only, was looking for the perfect PCT as most PCTs I see use multiple products and its just very confusing. Been hearing a lot of good about Ostazol (M1 MK) and how it can be great for a SARMs PCT or AAS PCT. Was wondering if I could take...
  3. R

SARMS (General queries)

Good morning / afternoon guys. Hope you're all well? My reason for contact is that i'm hoping to pick your brains if I may? Although not new to the gym and all that entails - working out, food management etc etc I have never done anything above and beyond the realms of creatine, AIs and...
  4. J

Request Help - Stacking LGD + RAD 140 + GW

Hello Friends, I completed a SARMS Cycle a month back (had got from iSarms). Currently doing mini PCT with Clomid (25mg) and Nolva (20mg) daily along with DAA for 3 weeks. Am 40 male, 290 lbs, around 46% BF (got reduced to 42.5% BF after Sarms cycle, but don't trust the scale), and do lifting...
  5. F

LGD-4033 Cycle

Hey Guys! I am 24 years old and recently lost a large amount of weight, approximately 90 lbs. After my weight loss I weighed 209lbs. I have been lifting hard for several months and am back up to 220lbs, 18% bodyfat, which is still a lower body fat percentage than when I ended my cut (21%)...
  6. R

GW-501516 Making me Lethargic, LGD-4033 tanked sex drive

This is my first sarms cycle and I was really excited for it but I've had a few draw backs and questions. I started out on lgd-4033 at 10mg but then lowered it to 5mg because my sex drive tanked and put me in a bad mood overall. The lowered dosage put my mood back to normal and my sex drive was...
  7. N

Ligandrol & Testolone

Just new here, have very recently started lgd-4033 and rad-140, my dosage is 6mgs lgd and 10mgs rad every morning. I've been taking them for 13 days now and my strength has shot through the roof! I also feel like I'm putting on some muscle too! But since I've started I've saw a lot of people...
  8. T

LGD-4033 vs. MK-2866 vs. MK-677

Hey all, I'm looking to do my first cycle and I'm leaning towards MK-2866 (Ostarine). Have any of you tried all 3 of them, independently of each other? If so, a couple questions: - Which was the most potent for you? - Did any of them have particularly bad side effects? I'll be stacking...
  9. Z

SARM detectability and clearance question

So ive heard theres a 24-36 half life of the sarm lgd4033. But know one from what ive found has said how long after a last dose to clear and pass a piss test. The test is for WADA and sarms are definitely detectable in it. The cycle would probably be around 1 month at 10mg a day.
  10. J

Newby Looking to Use LGD-4033 for a Boost

Hello, I'm pretty new to weightlifting, but looking to build strength in my upper and lower body. I have a workout plan that looks pretty good, and it seems like a cycle at 4mg LGD-4033 may be a great way to assist my gains. I've been surfing forums for a few days trying to see whether stacks...
  11. LatMan96

SARM cycle question

Hey, guys. Thanks for stopping by. I'm a college age guy, been lifting for 5 years. I'm 5'11, and 178 at about 9% BF, and am looking to run my first stacked SARM cycle. I've ran both Osta and LGD separately with great results, but I'm looking to amplify the affects by stacking 2 together. As of...
  12. E

LGD-4033 SARM cycle and PCT

Hi there guys, Let me start with an up-front apology for this being a long post (or possibly a double post/post in the wrong section; I'm new here), but I just like to be thorough about some things and make sure I don't miss anything, so here goes. I'm 6' at 210 lbs with approximately 12%...
  13. J

LGD-4033 Cycle: Please Advise

Ev community - I have searched the form and found many various cycle duration/dosing protocols regarding LGD-4033 cycle w/PCT. What is the optimal duration/dose for a LGD-4033 cycle? What is the best PCT for LGD-4033 cycle? I have searched the forms but am not confident based on the amount of...
  14. G

Female and LGD?

New to forums so I apologize if I say or do something not quite right... I just started LGD (from research chemical) and I have several questions 1. is this a trusted source? 2. it tastes nasty and is blue in color...how do I know if it's real? 3. whats the difference between a manufacturing...
  15. K

First time sarm user LGD-4033 cycle help

So this will be my first run cycle of SARMS. I've done done mild PH runs in the past with little success and I tried powdered ostarine via Ostapure by blackstone, back in the day, as a part of my pct. After reading about LGD I had to give it a go. I just need help programming my setup. I'm...
  16. S

Going to do a cycle of LGD 4033, Advice.

Hi Evo-junkies, Im new here, and Im new to PED's. Im quite the skinny 21 year old and have been having trouble putting on weight, 173, 57 kg Some questions I have are: - Is there any need for a PCT? If so what do I take? I really dont want to fuck with my HTPA since I got a great libido...
  17. P

LGD Dspark AI Clo

I apologize for being redundant as I've posted this in a few threads but couldn't quite get a definitive answer. I'm going to run a 6 week LGD (5/6/7/8/9/10), hc gen, dspark (2-3), n2guard cycle. With a 4 week PCT that looks like: Ostarine , Hcgen ES, Dspark (1-2), n2guard, and liquid clo...
  18. D

Pureessencesarms.com

been scammed by them, they suck
  19. D

Pct length after SARM use?

I recently ran lgd, s4, and osta together and got good results from it. I'm currently in my 3rd week of pct (Colmid, nolva, just to be on the safe side, formexx black and a low dose of osta) my question is how long after my pct should I wait to start a cycle of msten and s4? I know it's usually...
  20. D

Msten and SARM.

Ok I've run LGD, osta, and S4 all together for 12 week run and liked the out come. I was thinking about pairing msten with a sarm for my next run. I was wondering if anyone knows which would be best to run with msten (LGD,s4,osta) and what should I run with full pct? I'm really working my way...
Back
Top Bottom