Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ligandrol

1. S

Ostazol (M1 MK) only for SARMs only cycle PCT?

About to be getting done with a 10 week cycle of SARMs only, was looking for the perfect PCT as most PCTs I see use multiple products and its just very confusing. Been hearing a lot of good about Ostazol (M1 MK) and how it can be great for a SARMs PCT or AAS PCT. Was wondering if I could take...
  2. B

Lgd 4033 - pct without clomid

Hi, i am considering to run a ligandrol cycle for about 7-8 weeks at 10mg ED. But where i live i can't get clomid or nolvadex. I was wondering what i should take in my pct. I need something over the counter and hopefully not to expensive. I am new to this and this will be my first cycle. sorry...
  3. P

Newbie Help - Cardarine & Ligandrol Advice/Questions

Completely new to the world of SARMS but started reading up a little and very interested in trying it out in my lab. Subject is a 49 year old male, 5'9" 165 lbs who is currently on Androgel 1.62 for low T. Nothing else but the usual protein shakes, amino's etc. up to this point. Regular exercise...
  4. B

Has anyone missed a day or two during a cycle of SARMS?

Title says pretty much everything, have you ever missed a dose or maybe two in a row and what would happen if you did?
  5. B

First SARM cycle

Hello guys just wanted to say hi, first time on this forum. Also I am going to be starting my first SARM cycle here in a few weeks. ive got my hands on ostarine and some ligandrol. I plan on running a cycle of ostarine first and seeing how my body takes it, I would like to run a "short" cycle of...
  6. B

Non stop SARM use.....

Say for instance you use osterine for 8 weeks, then switch to ligandrol for 8 weeks, then back to osterine for 8 weeks, all while continuing MK-677 the whole way through...you think that would come with any major side effects?
  7. N

Ligandrol & Testolone

Just new here, have very recently started lgd-4033 and rad-140, my dosage is 6mgs lgd and 10mgs rad every morning. I've been taking them for 13 days now and my strength has shot through the roof! I also feel like I'm putting on some muscle too! But since I've started I've saw a lot of people...
  8. C

Questions

Hi there guys first time poster Today I was prescribed arimidex for pubertal gyno. But I also have Lgd on its way.. So I was wondering should I just take the lgd first for 4 weeks of go the arimidex? For the arimidex I'll be on 1mg daily for 3 months All answers are appreciated thanks in...
  9. G

Female and LGD?

New to forums so I apologize if I say or do something not quite right... I just started LGD (from research chemical) and I have several questions 1. is this a trusted source? 2. it tastes nasty and is blue in color...how do I know if it's real? 3. whats the difference between a manufacturing...
Back
Top Bottom