Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

log

1. MadStacker

Approved Log My First cycle with TRT Log

Age 35 male Been back in gym for 1 year. Dropped from 285lbs to 240lbs 6'2 240lbs 25% bf maybe less (being conservative) Current bicep size 17.5 Waste 36 Gym 5 days a week (Open to change this is just what I know) Monday chest Currently switch between gvt and 5x5 every other week. Bench or...
  2. Dan98

Approved Log Pre Bulk Mini Cut Log

Hi, everyone after a couple months on cruise my bloods are looking great and ready to begin the off season. I have massively fell of with diet on cruise the last 4-5 weeks and gained alot of fat back due to dropping to cruise dose, coming off clen and t3 and going straight back upto maintenance...
  3. cooliyuli

Approved Log My Testosterone and Tbol Cycle Log

Hello my name is Julian I just recently started my second cycle a few days. Before this i've ran 500mg Test Cyp/Wk, responded pretty well so decided to try it again with an oral. I took my time researching what I wanted for my goals and went with some Tbol. Stats: Age: 20 Height: 5'6 Weight...
  4. RavenWillow

Approved Log My weight loss and strength building log

Started with testosterone .5 mcg and estradiol 1mcg in Sept 2023. Tried semiglutide/B12 but it was unsuccessful. It worked for 2 weeks then nothing. I’m convinced it was a bad batch and lost potency. These were done through an online lab and compounding pharmacy. I was interested in Tirzepatide...
  5. Justonecyclebro

Approved Log Testosterone + Dbol First Cycle Log (Pre-cycle, On-cycle, and Post-Cycle)

Good evening Gentlemen, It is time to start my log as I prepare for my first and "only" steroid cycle. Going to do 12 weeks 500 mg Test-E and 6 weeks of 25mg Dbol. I may opt out of doing the Dbol but we will see how I am feeling. I will have everything on hand and will be doing HCG during...
  6. Hazardsz

Approved Log My Testosterone Enanthate and Deca Durabolin cycle Log

Age: 27 Weight: 72kgs BF: unknown Ok, so I’m starting this log today, I’ve followed the advice of experienced people to start logging my diet as right now I’m not really eating healthy but have had a problem with enima and anorexia in my teen years which ultimately stunted my ability to eat in...
  7. Jamgoth

Approved Log Taking my natty card log

I started taking gym seriously around August 2022. Since then I've gone from 120 lbs to 145 lbs. I'm 5'8 and 29 years old. I currently estimate I'm at about 15% body fat which is up from when I started but I also have more muscle. I know I'm probably too early in my fitness journey to start...
  8. gunelanie4987

Approved Log Training and Diet - Natural Testosterone Recovery Log

Stats Age 26 Weight 80 KG 176lbs years training close to 10 years. I have been active my whole life before lifting I was a long-distance runner and cyclist. Instantly fell in love with training when I was 16 years old. Training split. Push Pull legs. Working out 6 days per week with 1 day...
  9. Liteweight

Approved Log My first testosterone and dbol log

Hi All, My first log here so please be gentle. Stats: - 32 years old - 81 kgs / 178 lbs - 185 cm / 6'1" - 15% body fat (estimate) Gear: - dbol - Sustabolin 300 - Arimidex I started dbol (meditech blister pack) on 4/12/2023 at 10mg and will be running this for 5 weeks. Don't intend to...
  10. gagarin11

Approved Log My 250mg-week testosterone enanthate diet and training cycle Log

Sorry i was a bit off, took some time to breath and not think so much about my body... So right now i actually updated to 500 mg a week split on 2 doses... i am actually adding masteron to see if it improves my libido and also have some proviron if needed... Ill leave here my training and diet...
  11. co8ba

Approved Log My Pre-cycle Diet Training Log

Hi guys, I'm Charles and I'm glad to join this column. I'm very excited and grateful that I can find this website and meet all of you guys. I've been told that I can start my log before the cycle and get advice about my diet and training so here it is. Stats: 24yo 6'0'' 87kg 20+ BF I've...
  12. Hauru Rose

Approved Log My Pre-testosterone-anadrol cycle log

Hello guys, here is my pre-cycle training log as requested Age: 26 H: 176 W: 65 kg First cycle: Test E 500 mg/wk for 12 weeks no acnes, no hair loss, increased my libido and appetite Second cycle (will start soon): Test E 500 mg/wk for 12 weeks Anadrol 50 mg/ed for 6 weeks no...
  13. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Interviews 1 - Topps_Baseball88 The Man and The Log

Evolutionary.org Interviews 1 - Topps_Baseball88 The Man and The Log https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-interviews-1-topps_baseball88-the-man-and-the-log/
  14. Stressed

Approved Log My 1st Strength Cycle Log

Hi! Newbie here In all respects. Been lurking for a few weeks. Looking forward to learning more. INFO ID: 29-year-old male, 6'0", 185 lbs, no training or AS/PED history. No health conditions other than acne. No surgeries / allergies Non-smoker, abstains from alcohol, vaping, and illicit...
  15. Ahuntah

Approved Log My BULK cycle Log

Hi guys, I was told to log my testosterone journey. Source: Immortalmedicals.com This log will include my 2023/2024 bulk into 2024 competition season. Show will be sometime in a July 2024 Current weight 88.9kg. Trying to touch 100+/-?? Currently on TRT at 250mg/wk Bulk: Values below are...
  16. bear.okn

Approved Log My cycle 500mg testosterone enanthate 12 weeks log

Hello I’m 230lbs 6’6f 23yo male I used 500 mg test e for my cycle and 9 weeks passed. I used armidex 1.5 mg a week for the last 2 weeks and stopped using it as soon as I felt my heart rhythms accelerate. I went to hospital couple of times cause of heart beats they diagnosed it but they didn’t...
  17. MrPillowPantz

Approved Log First time SARMs cycle LOG

My name is MrPillowPantz. I posted previously about cycle advice and got some amazing feedback. I found out this community isnt as scary as they show on some forums. My goal is to lose body fat and get lean. I want to look like Im flexing when Im not flexing. I know that sounds dumb, but its my...
  18. Zelockflows

Approved Log My TRT Diet Training Log

Hello Everyone! I have been lurking and doing research here for a couple of weeks now and have decided to stay and post a log. Canadian Age: 31 Gender: Male Height: 6ft Weight: 244 Background: I started working out in high school up until Oct 2015. That month I was in a car accident and...
  19. breeziey

Cycle log-breezy-bulking 2023

Quick intro about me 24, currently 100kg 6’0 tall, training 5 years, working with a iffb pro as my coach with the goal of becoming a pro. Isn’t my first cycle, goal is to smack on some size and compete early next year. Cycle 400 test/wk 300 npp/wk 25 anadrol before workout and 25 post...
  20. K

My anavar and winstrol oral cycle log

As asked I’m posting the log for my 4 week cycle Dosage of winstrol and anavar : Week 1 : 20mg/20mg Week 2 : 30mg/30mg Week 3 : 40mg/40mg Week 4 : 40mg/40mg I’m also using liver support supplement Currently I’m on 1900 Calories P:166g/C:118g/F:84g Calories changes...
Back
Top Bottom