Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mk-2866

1. R

Time for ostarine

I'm going to be running ostarine mk-2866 for the second time the first time I did it I ran it at the wrong dose and didn't have good results. I only did 5 mg a day. reading online it seems like people are doing up to 40 mg a day I want to run the maximum dosage I’m 35 years old 5’10’’ 180...
  2. A

Ostarine cycle on cycle supps

I plan on running an ostarine cycle mk-2866 and I plan on doing 25 mg a day or 12 weeks solo. did the guy selling it to me said I should use a testosterone booster while using it to help with the boys downstairs. I wanted to know if he was right and if this was necessary or more of an optional...
  3. S

IS OSTARINE MK-2866 ARM MUSCLE SPASM or TWITCH NORMAL ?

Hey guys, is this sorta common or been heard of ? I took my 1st dose ever of Ostarine this morning @ 25mg. Now my left arm has started a frequent and consistent twitching or muscle spasm at the inner side of the arm by the elbow. Should I be more seriously concerned as it could possibly be my...
  4. T

Ostarine 6 week cycle log

Today is day 4 of the cycle. I am taking 25mg/ml of receptorchems MK-2866 every morning. I am starting this log to document my experience and to gain advice and knowledge as i am noobie when it comes to PEDs. I have spent days researching SARMS and ostarine so i am pretty clued up as to the...
  5. T

Sarms

So I just ordered RAD140, LGD 4033, MK-677 and MK-2866. Now im wondering if I overkilled and this will be too much? I have stacked before but only with RAD140 and LGD 4033. I still have a couple weeks before I plan on cycling but just wanted to get some input as to how much of each SARM I should...
  6. I

Sarm stack

Hi All, I am looking to take a SARM Stack and this what I have come up with. What are your views on this and advice. N2Guard MK-2866 (Ostarine) S-4 (Andarine) Cardarine Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated.
  7. T

LGD-4033 vs. MK-2866 vs. MK-677

Hey all, I'm looking to do my first cycle and I'm leaning towards MK-2866 (Ostarine). Have any of you tried all 3 of them, independently of each other? If so, a couple questions: - Which was the most potent for you? - Did any of them have particularly bad side effects? I'll be stacking...
  8. C

Help on ostarine/ dosage

Sorry I'm sure this has been covered, looking to do a cycle of just ostarine, the closest thing I've ran to sarms is black stone labs ostapure, 8 weeks of 20mg with eradicate and had great results, that was about 6 months ago and I've managed to keep most of my strength from it. I'm doing a push...
  9. J

Ostarine 20mg ED for 8 weeks - Input/Advice Needed

Hi Guys, I'm looking at running Ostarine @ 20mg for 8 weeks with the goal primarily to preserve muscle mass during a cutting cycle, however any lean muscle gained will be welcomed nicely. I intend on starting Monday January 4th and will post a log here (probably once a week) to document my...
  10. A

My Ostarine (MK2866) My 6 week cycle (starting 7/12/2015)

Hey guys, so after doing a lot of research on the subject I've finally decided to try out Ostarine myself to see what it's like, and have decided to document the process so other people can get information from it and get another insight into what you can expect to gain from it and it's effects...
  11. wolfpackalpha

MK-2866 and Steroids

how can you use MK-2866 with your steroid cycle? how can you use it during PCT? are you confused at the dosages? read on to find out the facts about MK-2866.... MK: http://www.evolutionary.org/mk-2866-ostarine-with-steroid-cycle
  12. B

Mk-2866 Osta Log!

Hey guys, This is my first PED cycle! My rats are super excited for gains! Mk-2866 (ostarine) from SARMs1 Running 8 weeks x 25mg ED in the morning (0.5ml) (cycle may be cut short due to overseas travel, hopefully not, will see how we go) May be getting HCGen to run during, and will hopefully...
  13. wolfpackalpha

Ostarine (MK-2866) and Winstrol Side Effects

Do you have dry joints every time you use winstrol? you sick of having problems with your knees? You need to learn about MK-2866 and how it fixes winstrol side effects. Read about it here... http://www.evolutionary.org/mk-2866-ostarine-vs-winstrol-side-effects/
  14. O

First Time SARM Stack Advice

What’s up guys, I’m a 21 year old male who is looking to start his first SARMS cycle. I’m 5’10” 160 lbs and about 8% BF. I’m mainly looking to get lean muscle growth and improved endurance out of this cycle, and any strength gains are a plus. I have 3 years of solid lifting/cardio up to this...
  15. R

Ostarine + Cardarine Stack Advice!

Hey all...first time trying SARMS. I'm 5'-'10", 37 y/o, athletic build, and will be starting an Ostarine/Cardarine stack soon. Any suggestions on the dosage and duration for the cycle? Thanks in advance!
  16. OATMEAL12

OATMEAL12's LGD/S4/GW50 Epic 8 Week Log

Sup Fellas, This is my first log ever. So please bear with me. I will try and keep this log updated Daily. STATS: 24 Years OLD 168lbs @ 12% bodyfat 5'7'' Male (FunSize) Goal: Total Body Recomposition. I want to maintain my weight and drop the body fat before my next Cycle. Looking to get into...
  17. hugeNelson

Ostarine (MK-2866) from SARMS1 - my Log

I have a bottle of Ostarine (MK-2866) from SARMS1. I'm going to log this for about 8 weeks or so. Today I took 25mgs in the morning. First full day :)
  18. wolfpackalpha

25 years old - dianabulk and ostarine cycle

stats: 25 years old, 63kgs, 173 cms I'm guessing you are doing Andriol due to lack of supply? If you have a problem with your steroid supply switch to something else. Here is my cycle suggestion for you: week 1-8 Dianabulk 1 cap am/1 cap post workout ostarine (mk-2866) 25mgs/ED N2Guard - 2...
  19. wolfpackalpha

20 year old - high bodyfat - no steroid cycle

stats: 20 years old, 5 foot 11 inches, 215lbs., 23% bodyfat First, your bodyfat is way too high, before starting your cycle, I suggest you drop bodyfat below 12%. You can easly do this with the following cycle. This is all natural, so you won't have an issue. Cycle: Week 1-10: Cardarine...
  20. wolfpackalpha

Testosterone enanthate and SARMS bulker

Without knowing your stats, this cycle is difficult to lay out; therefore, I'm going to give you a minimal (shorter) cycle without deca durabolin or dianabol. Week 1-6: Testosterone enanthate 500mgs/week Winstrol 50mgs/day Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/day Andarine (s-4) - 50mgs/day Aromasin...
Back
Top Bottom