Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1. Stressed

Approved Log My 1st Strength Cycle Log

Hi! Newbie here In all respects. Been lurking for a few weeks. Looking forward to learning more. INFO ID: 29-year-old male, 6'0", 185 lbs, no training or AS/PED history. No health conditions other than acne. No surgeries / allergies Non-smoker, abstains from alcohol, vaping, and illicit...
  2. M

Newbie looking for help with good Var source

Hi Everyone, I'm completely new to all this. I need you guys to help me please! I'm interested in taking Anavar. I'm currently on TRT via a legal clinic in the UK (which is also where I live). I have found a source, Prestige Pharma Store, who look (to my newbie eyes) like they are trustworthy...
  3. Z

Reliability of eroids

Hi all, I am kind of new here, but a lot of in-depth research has led me to this site with hopes of getting some answers. In a nutshell, I spend some time looking at source reviews of eroids. At first it all seemed very legit, but the further I looked into it, the more suspicious of the site...
  4. A

Beginner Help Needed

Hey ya'll. I'm a 25 year old 6'5 lean guy, and have struggled to really make some good gains past 190/195 where I've pretty much plateaued a bit. Was looking to try a steroid cycle to start some new gains and get some more mass on my long body. I've been reading a bit on here, but I don't know...
  5. G

First Blast of Blast and Cruise, Help?

Hello all, lurker of many forums here. First time poster. Background: ~8-9 Years of lifting, ~4 Years of serious diet and programmed lifting. Age 23 I’ve been on “TRT” for the past 4-5 months (I was in the double digits for total testosterone from age 20 up and I had done no PED, drugs, ect. to...
  6. O

Newbie to the site looking for something to gain mass

I've been lifting seriously for years now, but have the same problem. School starts up again in less than a month and with the start of classes comes my prescription for adderall based drugs since I'm ADD. I can eat 4000 calories on day I have class and lift and lose weight. I've tried eating...
  7. D

Newbie Log

So I did a ton of research, read the forums and acquired a good deal of knowledge regarding gear, diet, pct etc. I'm aware that I'll probably get ripped to shreds for jumping right into deep end, but I couldn't find too many logs by guys that were in my position, so I figured I'd take one for...
  8. Y

Rookie questions: Test E Cycle and No results, Future Cycles?

Hey guys sorry to bother you with heaps of random questions; still young and inexperienced new to the online forums. Brutal honesty is welcomed but please let it be constructive. Stats: Age: 22 (23 in April 2018) Height: 5'9 Current weight: 83kg Starting weight (before current cycle): 80-81...
  9. T

Newbie here

Hi All, I have been reading about steroids and PCT. I don't think I will be comfortable trying it out until I learn more. For those of you with experience, could you please tell me what would be good for someone entirely new to taking steroids? Since I am new I am not certain I need the full...
  10. Z

My first cycle

Hi, im 19 years old, 170cm, 145 pounds about 12 percent bodyfat, i bench 190 5x5 so as you can imagain i have a good physique, my arms are 15 inches and a decent foundation. I have decided to start my first cycle and what the guy who is giving me the steroids said is that i should do 500mg of...
  11. T

First Timer

Hey guys I'm brand new to the anabolic world and have was wondering if anyone had suggestions on a good starting point for someone whose lifted hard for 4 or 5 years. Interested in gaining some mass. Currently 6'6" 240 lbs. Looking to increase size in arms and calves. Just don't know what should...
  12. J

Anavar Only Cycle for Females

Any women have experience with Anavar only cycles? First time cycle? thoughts on Var only cycle? Does it always have to be stacked? looking into 10mg a day for 4 weeks-- something as minor as possible but just enough to give some help. I am a female, always 100% dialed with my training and...
  13. H

Need help - 1st LGD cycle

Just received my first 3 bottles of lgd and looking for some advice with regards to how to cycle it. Was planning on running it for 8 weeks at 10mg/day - wanting to add size. Is this too much? Also, what should my PCT be composed of and do I need to be taking anything in my 8 week on cycle...
  14. T

SARM Cycle #1

Hello All, 32 year old male, 6"0, 195 lbs, at roughly 25% BF. I'm thinking of running the following SARMS for an 8 week cycle: 1-8 weeks - MK-2866 25mg/day - GW-50 20mg/day - S-4 25mg/ twice daily (may reduce to 5 on 2 off if I get vision problems) 8-12 weeks PCT - GW-50 20mg/day - Clomid...
  15. T

TRT / SARMS Cycle - Injury Return

I am a 42 year-old male with nearly 20 years of "fitness" training under my belt coming back from 3 years off due to a nasty, serious back injury. Doctor cleared me and its time to start. I am currently 5'8", 205, with 22% b/f. My goal is a recomp. Add a little muscle and drop to 13-15% b/f...
  16. W

Newbie Member

Just want to say what's up, long time lurker first time poster. I am glad to be part of this amazing forum of knowledge and excited to take it to the next level when the time is right. I have been training for about a year and half steadily but have been going to gym for 6 + years on and off...
  17. L

I'm a newbie so might as well introduce myself

Hello everyone, I am 29 years old with only 4 years of lifting experience and only a year experience with gear. I am currently 6'1 187 pounds with 15% bf., my diet is in check aswell. I never was really into lifting seriously until about a year ago my parents went through a rough divorce and I...
  18. B

Ideal macros for first Test E, dbol cycle

Hey newbie to AAS here, already got my first cycle planned out as far as dosages, ancillary, pct, ect. Gonna be test e 500mg/week x 12 weeks and dbol 40 mg Ed x4 weeks . I'm 6'3, 210, approx 13-15%BF currently doing 240 P , 200-300 C (I cycle) , 85 F .Just wondering if while taking AAS there...
  19. Smurfed

Newbie saying hello

Hello all, been a constant viewer of the site and decided to sign up finally lol, hopefully I can learn and share experiences with members so hello from another Aussie
  20. D

College athlete looking for advice/help

Hey guys. Here's my situation: I'm a college rugby player who is undersized for my position and I need to gain some serious weight. I've been lifting for a number of years and although I have seen great results, my body type severely limits my ability as an athlete and prevents me from pursuing...
Back
Top Bottom