Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nolva

1. S

12 weeks of sarms cycling on

100kg, 6’2’’, 22% body fat. Goal Is to improve my physique and get leaner. Currently training four times a week and I started doing more cardio every day but not seeing the progress I was expecting. my 12 week sarms cycle is as follows: RAD10mgs YK11 15mgs LGD 15mgs GW 20mgs all 12 weeks. Pct...
  2. F

Appreciative for some advice

Would like to take this in a more educational approach. I appreciate everything that you guys do on here train naturally for a long time before hitting a plateau I'm about to turn 28 years old and I've used steroids for the past 4 years. I have used all the testosterone bases and I've also...
  3. T

Confirmation before execution of first AAS - Test e

Profile 23 years 172cm (5 feet 7.5 inches) 71.2 kg 12.5% BF (average) Lifting for 5 years, last 2 years seriously till today Follows ketogenic diet to maintain BF% and muscle gains. Cycle- week 1-4 test e 400mg (2x200/week) week 5-12 test e 500mg (2x250/week) clomid 20mg ED in case of sides...
  4. J

Tested Athlete Planning help! (Detection times)

Hey guys, new to the board and glad to be here! I am not new to the AAS or SARMS game as far a cycles or planning goes but I have some questions as far as in season steriod testing goes. I am planning on starting a cycle including lower dose test e (recovery purposes) / RD/ and GW in about a...
  5. B

anti-gyno reversal questions - any testimonials for reversing lump gyno?

A few questions about https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3 I did some research and would like to go more indepth so Ill ask on this forum as there are alot of educated people here Any help with any of these would help so much. Most important questions for me are 3 & 6...
  6. M

Has anyone personally used Nolvo for puberty induced gyno? Does it work/last?

Spent a couple hours now researching the use of Nolvo(Liquinolvo) for gyno, but not a single person who has posted about it has both 1. used it personally for puberty induced gyno with no history of steroid use and 2. reported that the changes are permanent It's definitely gyno, I've build my...
  7. K

Test P/Npp w/ AI and Natural test booster

Stats are 6'2/205lbs/15% bf/27 yrs/ training for 8 years This will be my first cycle. Im looking for opinions based on my lifestyle and of course the gear I will be using. Here it is: Week 1-8 Test Prop 150mg eod Week 1-7 Npp 100mg eod Week 6-8 HcG 250iu 2x/week...
  8. S

No apetite and stomage pain in pct!!!

Hello Im in my pct and do the perfect pct protocol, but I forgot N2 guard!! Now, I take it but its still not much better. Could my liver got some damage from the nolva and clomid???I also took some caber.
  9. N

PCT when to staart

Hey, guys i just did my last pin of test E (10 weeks / 500mg), i am just curious when should i start to take my pct ? a lot of people says 2weeks after the last pin to start. Thank you for any info
  10. C

Gyno advice

Hi guys, have been on 800 test and 800 eq for 1 month, (have switched from 200 test, 300 tren, 600 mast to actual 800 test 800 eq for my bulking). Had little gyno in both nipples in the first 2 week that wasn't painful, with 0.5 arimidex e3d went away. Now i have no gyno in left nipple, and no...
  11. biggamike

PCT Question

Whats up guys?!? I'm not new to the site but this my first forum post. I have a few Test E/EQ/Tren cycles under my belt and I have always used Clomid and Tamoxifen ONLY for a 6 week PCT. I just wanted to get some opinions from some veteran BROs if Clomid and Tamox are enough or is it necessary...
  12. H

Good Source

Very first post, first cycle, first order.....PSL is awesome!!! Fast Shipping. I ordered it shipped on July 31 its here today Aug 8th. Can't wait to start
  13. G

Nolva and aromasin while on hrt

Hey guys I have been running 250mg cyp ew and 25mg aromasin eod. Would it be better to run 12.5 mg ed of aro and add nolva to help a little existing gyno?
  14. W

Pharm grade

Anyone have any reliable online pharmacy sources for nolva and an ai? How about All day chemist?
  15. L

quick pct question

I am running a simple test prop cycle, 100 or 125 mg eod and have red that clomid isn't necessary for PCT just Nolva. I have done lots of research but too much conflicting any help is greatly appreciated thank you.
  16. C

Looking for first cycle advice

Hi guys, Looking to start a beginner cycle of either just test e or test e/ dbol a little worried about the dbol and it's toxicity, i had a kidney issue when older and want minimal issues. what are your stacks looking like? thinking of going 1-12 test e 400mg/week or 1-12test e with 25mg of...
  17. P

Legit aromasin-letrozole-arimidex tabs? no research chems!

Looking for legit aromasin-arimidex-letrozole source. Ugl or pharm grade makes no real difference as long as its REAL. Right? Some place with a good rep and decent prices. Is it to much to ask for? Been doing the research Chem shuffle and I'm tired of the hit or miss quality. Ty
  18. rostigaxt

Some basic test e questions

What kind if gains will I see and keep from a 14 week test e cycle? Should I run nolva or clomid for pct? Or does it really matter?
Back
Top Bottom