Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo

1. B

Days of tren are gone but….

So my days of running tren cycles are long gone. But I want to do one more since I have some extra laying around and I’m not getting any younger. I’m 46 years old and I also have some Mast, Primo and test on hand. Do you think I should go with stacking these 4 and how much tren would be too...
  2. L

the cleanest primo to run?

I’ve heard that primo can be a very dirty steroid and that is why it has a rusty color to it usually. Also heard It has some really bad post injection pain and that if you don’t get Primo that hurts after you inject it there’s a good chance it’s fake. Having said that any recommendations on...
  3. J

Primo vs. Masteron?

Looking to get a discussion going on the differences between using Primo and masteron. I know you can buy both in Enanthate form and I know that both are DHT’s. But other than that because I’ve never used them I don’t know much about what their advantages and disadvantages are. Seems like they...
  4. A

going to do 100mgs a day of primo

currently 5’10’’ and 185 pounds with 15% body fat and 33 years old seeking the old school 70’s physique and I know that primo was a big deal in those days I want to do 100mgs a day primo. My source has 100mg/ml amps and I’m gonna be pinning it every morning what else do you recommend I run with...
  5. N

trying the simplest primo cycle on earth

how would you run primo if you wanted To run something very simple and low side effects? My stats are six foot seven inches 217 pounds and I’m an ex basketball player with shaky knees I cannot do squats or lift too heavy with the legs would primo be a good option for me?
  6. B

20 week cycle let me know

hey guys, let me know what you think about this cycle for 20 weeks 500mgs test cyp 300mgs primo 25mgs anavar per day first 15 weeks only NPP 50mg EOD have an AI on hand last cycle did test and anavar and had great results except I let my estrogen get too high don’t want to make the same mistake...
  7. Z

Primo and Equipoise 500mgs each

I’m looking to use primo and equipoise 500 milligrams each question is how would you add in testosterone if at all also looking to add at least one oral steroid which one would you choose I’m in my early 30s 192 pounds and six foot four inches my goal is to gain about 10 or 15 pounds of muscle mass
  8. U

Injection Dosing Question

Hey lads, I currently microdose my test daily, I back fill insulin pins and find I get more stable bloods by doing, I added NPP & Primo to my cycle as of today, however the NPP is 100mg/ml and primo is 200mg/ml and I’m running 600mg of each which is quiet a bit of oil to microdose daily or is...
  9. B

worst sides I can expect from primo?

Seems like Primo is very popular on this forum but it’s not so popular in other forums some people say that it doesn’t cause any side effects and some people says it does should I expect a lot of problems when I use Primo at 500 mg a week or is it one of those steroids that is pretty side effect...
  10. K

primo back in favor?

Seen some logs and post with a lot of guys using Primo seems like we went through a stretch or nobody was using it and guys would rather go with tren now its all primo, primo, primo you think it has to do with quality control issues where now you can find legitimate Primo or do you think that...
  11. N

how best to use primo ?

I went and bought 3 vials of primo from a buddy of mine, he said it would be a good cycle for someone like me I’m looking for lean muscle mass currently 6’2’’ and 189 pounds. 28 years old training 1 hour per session and following a 5 day split currently where I work a different muscle group each...
  12. Z

equipoise and Primo

I’m in the middle of a recomp/cutting stack 220 pounds and 6 foot 25 years old 14% body fat what do you guys think about using equipoise and Primo in the same cycle? My plan is using 500 mg of equipoise, 1000 mg of Primo, and 200 milligrams of testosterone
  13. Q

Upcoming tren and primo cycle

Have high hopes for my next trenbolone and primobolan cycle Goals: recomping Stats: 40 yrs old, 220 pounds, 6’1’’ 15% body fat Experience 5 cycles under belt Training: right now doing a 4 day split routine, most of my volume is early in the week and i train at 75-80% failure. Cycle plan...
  14. W

Eq vs. deca vs. primo

Equipoise Deca durabolin Primobolan. These are the 3 steroids i want to try but not sure if i should run them all together or i should run them like 2 at a time with testosterone. My stats are 42 yrs old 5’11’’ 173 pounds And 8% body fat I’m not a competitor anymore. I did some shows when i...
  15. C

My next EQ and primo run

I'm looking to use equipoise and primobolan together I've already used both separately and I like them but in different ways I think when I'm going to do is use them each at a thousand milligrams per week I know it's an expensive cycle but I think that I'm ready for it being my fifth cycle ever...
  16. C

Trenbolone and primo stacking

would it be a smart idea to mix trenbolone and primobolan in a stack if I want to recomp? Or are they too polar opposites? I would like to lean up and also put on some muscle was thinking of doing 500mgs of the primo with 250mgs of the tren I’m 6’1’’ and 175 pounds. 15% body fat and 32 years old
  17. K

side effects from steroid use

I’m getting several side effects so far on my current cycle of testosterone and primbolan *hair loss *suppression *aggression *anger *mood swings I’m doing 500mgs of each and using aromasin with it should I adjust the dosages of my steroids or is something else I need to do I’m 28, 6’7’’ 240 pounds
  18. C

My Test/Primo/Anavar Log

Happy Tuesday my Enhanced (or to be Enhanced) brothers and sisters, This is my first thread here so I do apologize if I make any mistakes. I am 35 years old and have been on TRT for about a year and a half. Started off with 200mg/week but found the sweet spot at about 120mg/week microdosing...
  19. C

Using trenbolone with primobolan

44 yrs 67kg 5’9’’ What is the best way to use these two together My goals are to gain lean muscle mass without a lot of side effects Does this mean i should double up the primo dosage over the tren?
  20. S

Primobolan

What brand of primobolan should I be looking for in Australia right now? What are you using / trust?
Back
Top Bottom