Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proviron

1. N

how best to use proviron with tren

I’m a big fan of using proviron cycles. I’ve used it with testosterone and I’ve used it with Deca and it really does do an amazing job with both. I was wondering about using it this time with tren. By trenbolone cycle is gonna be 250mgs a week. Nothing else. Just a mild cycle and trying to keep...
  2. B

Spring Bulk Test/Mast/NPP

Good Afternoon Gentlemen, I am back again. Took the advice some of you gave to cut down bf percentage before starting this cylce (20% down to 11%) by the time I start this cycle in mid April and am hoping to be around 9 or 10%. Current Stats: 6’3” 230 pounds (looking to get to 220 by April...
  3. Q

blast cycle thoughts. 4 steroids

looking for advice on this current cycle I’m on. Got bloods done via my doctor and he emailed me saying he was worried because my kidney and liver numbers were elevated 2-3x normal. I’m 22 years old 205 pounds, 5’9’’ 17% body fat. He also said my cholesterol is no good as well . I’m doing test...
  4. Y

napsgear experience 12 weeker

decided to do a 12 week cycle using napsgear it was test 250 EQ 400 deca 600 and proviron 25mgs/day in 12 weeks I put on 8 pounds of solid muscle mass zero fat gain at all. My body fat % stayed the same also put on around 20-30 pounds of strength overall very happy with my results.
  5. T

deca and proviron 16 weeks?

So I keep reading that deca takes a long time to build in your system and you should run a long cycle if you use it do you think 16 weeks would be too long? I’m currently 5’10’’ and 184 pounds. I’m desperate to get over 200 pounds but also would like a mild cycle that said would proviron be okay...
  6. R

How would you add proviron to this stack?

Currently 47 years old and 217 pounds I’m 5 foot 10 inches and I have been training for the past 20 years. I have about six or seven Cycles under my belt My next cycle Is going to be my most aggressive I would like to run deca and trenbolone 400mgs of each looking to add in proviron to this...
  7. Y

Proviron, dbol and test E

27 years old 5’9’’ 180 pounds Started with using 2ML of test E per week and doing 50mgs proviron per day This has been my dose throughout. Decided to add in dbol at week 5 to up my appetite which was dropping. Worked pretty good but now i am bloating too much. What should i do now I am on week 6...
  8. H

Big napsgear stack can’t go wrong

Doing test prop Proviron Arimidex Winstrol I started out 250 mg of the testosterone then increase it to 500 mg once I get used to the injections. post injection pain was not bad at all which was very impressive in its own right. I feel like a million bucks on the cycle once I added the...
  9. D

Proviron added to a tren cycle?

Do you really think if i added proviron to my next trenbolone cycle it will really make a difference? I like to run tren solo. Last time i did 350mgs a week, time before i did about 275mgs a week Both times had great results Never used proviron though. I wonder what kind of effects it might have...
  10. E

What effects on bloodwork will this cycle have?

I’m using a pretty heavy cycle currently and wondering what i should look for when i get bloods done 4 weeks into it. Currently about 1 week into it My cycle looks like this: Dianabol 40mgs a day 4 weeks Testosterone enanthate 500mgs 12 weeks Deca durabolin 500mgs 8 weeks Proviron 50mgs 4...
  11. W

My next proviron and deca stack

I’m gonna be using proviron 50mgs a day Deca durabolin 400mgs a week Testosterone enanthate 300mgs a week 12 weeks And then maybe adding in winstrol towards the end, what do you recommend? I’m 5’10’’ and 220 pounds with 12% body fat 36 years old
  12. L

Trenbolone and proviron together

I'm curious to see what would happen if I was to run Trenbolone and proviron together The tren would be around 250mgs and the proviron would be around 50mgs The cycle would be 12 weeks. Can i run the proviron the whole way or no since its an oral? My goals are to get shredded up and leaner. I’m...
  13. C

Tren with proviron

gonna swing for the fences this time with trenbolone and proviron my plan is tren E, 250mgs first 4 weeks. Proviron 25mgs first 4 weeks. Then upping the dosages to 400mgs and 50mgs for the next 4 weeks anyone try this? How did it work? Currently 52 years old, 5’11’’ 180 pounds
  14. K

Domestic supply proviron and aromasin

I'm looking to do a Deca durabolin cycle and a lot of testosterone with it I want to also order proviron and aromasin Does domestic supply have good ancillaries too? I know their deca is g2g, already used it
  15. Q

Want to come off steroids help

I've been on steroids for the past 2-years straight I’ve done equipoise, primobolan, trenbolone, proviron, testosterone and winstrol in that time period Lowest steroids i ran was test at 500mgs a week I’m currently 25 years old How would i come off safely ? are you supposed to gradually Lower a...
  16. D

Napsgear goodies just arrived

I will tell you what i got in the mail, so excited about my goodies I got 2 vials of testosterone enanthate 2 vials of trenbolone acetate 5 packets proviron 5 packets anavar All arrived on schedule and perfect. Thank you so much napsgear
  17. E

summer cutter off podcast

listened to the hardcore podcast and want to do the summer cutter I have planned it a bit different though. Tell me what you think: proviron 100mgs a day winstrol 50mgs a day trenbolone acetate 50mgs a day I’m 6’1’’ and 210 pounds and 14% body fat. Goal is to get to 10%
  18. F

I like my napsgear cycle so far

I’m using Testosterone cypionate from napsgear Also got their proviron and trenbolone My cycle has been incredible my physique looks incredible and I'm having some rapid changes I've already gained 12 lb and my strength has gone up quite a bit
  19. M

Adding winstrol and proviron

Not gonna sugar coat but i am a pretty big guy, maybe biggest guy on here 250 pounds and 6’2’’. Body fat is mid teens and 26 years old I am gonna run trenbolone 600mgs per week I want to add winstrol 50mgs a day and proviron 50mgs a day Do you think adding both is over doing it or are they good...
  20. G

how to use proviron on cycle

I’ve read a lot of positive things about how proviron can add to a cycle I’m 5’6’’ and this is my 2nd time using steroids. 26 years old and 184 pounds 14% body fat I’m gonna be using testosterone cypionate or sustanon250, maybe 400-500mgs a week with anadrol 50mgs a day how much proviron would...
Back
Top Bottom