Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rad140

1. S

RAD140 + FINASTERIDE & HAIR LOSS

Hey Evo! First post here, and am looking for some advice and hopefully you guys can offer your opinions, I'm all for it! So, I'm looking to run a cycle, this being: RAD140 @ 20mg for 12 weeks PCT Clomid @ 50/25/25/25 Weeks 13-16 PCT GW501516 @ 20/20/20/20 Weeks 13-16 The question is, I'm also...
  2. L

Rad140 + sr9009 = success?

What do you think about using rad140 10mgs a day with sr 5mgs 3x per day Are those doses too low to get effective results? I'm looking to not only build some solid muscle but I'm also looking to cut down on my body fat as well another question I have is what do you think about a 21-year-old...
  3. Y

Sr9009 combined with rad140

I told my friends that I was going to stack rad 140 and sr9009 and they laughed at me and said I was an idiot. this makes me want to run it even more and prove them wrong What do you think about 10mgs of rad and 5mgs of sr9009 per day Just want to kind of get my toes in the water and see what I...
  4. V

Which sarms stacks are cheapest?

27 years old, 5’9’’ 155 pounds. Looking to bulk but do it the smart way If i can put on 5-10 pounds i will be happy. Do NOT want water weight or FAT! Also need to keep this thing in a budget So give me the best stack for the best price of the below Rad140 25mgs a day Lgd4033 20mgs a day Or Yk11...
  5. U

Doing a conservative sarms stack

I have an idea of what i want to do on my next sarms run Lgd4033 10mgs a day Rad140 20mgs a day Sr9009 25mgs a day Want to keep things very safe and conservative. Don’t want any shutdown or problems on this next cycle My main concern is acne and estrogen issues. I’m 5’6’’ 155 pounds and 10%...
  6. E

Skinny-Fat Recomp Help. Newbie

Ok, so I’m looking on starting sarms to help me with my goal with loosing a bit of fat and building muscle. I’m new to the gym, but not unfit. My diet is now solid, I’m keeping my calories and macros is order, everything is clean foods and weighed and counted properly. I have a training routing...
  7. G

Rad140 vs. lgd4033

Have a basic question about the differences between lgd 4033 and ride 140 what is going to be the main difference in terms of dosing and how long I can use them. they both look like very similar products on paper in my situation I would like to run something for 12 weeks and I'm looking at...
  8. W

Rad140 sarms works for athletes?

I'm not a weight lifter per se I consider myself an overall athlete currently 158 lb and 5 ft 7 in my goals are to add muscle mass and also put on some extra strength Do you think that I would be able to stack something like rad140 20mgs a day With cardarine gw 20mgs a day And maybe sr9009 too?
  9. Y

Rad140 still strong?

So what is the deal lately with sarms and people changing their opinions on how good they are The latest example is RAD140 Did you know that it was the most popular sarm 5 years ago? Now nobody recommends it I'm interested in trying it again but would like to stack it this time but I'm...
  10. R

Sarms in Canada specifically rad140 mk667

Hey everyone, I’m Looking for a Sarms source that’s either inside Canada or ships to Canada with good rate of delivery. Does anyone have any recent history with a reliable vendor? I’ve heard good things about syn pharm as far as there other anabolics but I haven’t seen reviews on their Sarms...
  11. S

Rad140 stacked with mk677

Can you give me some guidance on my current sarms stack I'm doing rad and nutrobal together I'm not seeing very much weight gain but I am seeing a game in my appetite and also some strength. Im’ currently 212 pounds and 6’5’’ Is there a 3rd sarm i should stack here to see more action
  12. X

Should i try sarms below?

I like what i’ve read on rad140, yk11, and s23 These are the 3 strongest sarms I’m wanting to change my physique quickly in 8 weeks using them. Will do 20mgs each I’m 5’8’’ 134 pounds and 23 years old What results can i get?
  13. H

Mk2866 ostarine has fallen out of favor ?

You can argue all day but i strongly believe ostarine mk2866 is no longer Popular ever since sarms guru posted a video on it on social. All my friends stopped using it. He was on the Rogan podcast so I believe he is very credible. My question is do you believe the things he said about how...
  14. V

Rad140 works with lgd4033?

What do you thinka bout mixing up sarms like this? Can i mix them in the same droppers and take together or do you need to separate them when you take them? my goals are more strength but I don't want to take steroids yet. I'm 22 years old and I currently weigh 210 lb and want to improve my...
  15. B

Cutting sarms stack

Someone said this advanced cutting stack would work good for me I’m 24% body fat and 260 pounds 5’10’’ 40 years old It is s4/andarine 50mgs a day Sr9009 40mgs a day Rad140 30mgs a day
  16. M

bulking fast with sarms?

How likely is it that I will gain 12-15 pounds on this sarms stack? I’m currently 22 years old and 133 pounds and 5’10’’ I want to try rad140, s23, and yk11 together. Maybe 10-30mgs of each
  17. V

How to cut with RAD140?

I have a few bottles of rad 140 left over and I'm interested in cutting with them What is the best way to plan this cycle out Rad140 20mgs a day for 8 weeks is all i got so far. I’m 57 years old and 145 pounds with 12% body fat
  18. S

Effective injury repair with sarms

Training for a year straight without a day off and now paying for it I’m 44 years old 5’9’’ 178 pounds Looking to try the repair stack from sarms I’m doing mk2866, rad140, and lgd4033 I’m gonna try 10mgs of each and then up the dose if i don’t feel any effects Is this strategy sound?
  19. C

muscle building sarms time

I’m 6’ tall and 185 pounds 20% body fat and 29 years old looking to build up some muscle, got too much fat on my body and not enough muscle on my frame you think this stack is good? Rad140 20mgs a day yk11 20mgs a day lgd4033 30mgs a day
  20. D

Can you gain 10 pounds with sarms?

I want to see an experiment done where you gained ten pounds from sarm's. Is that even possible? I’m 6’1’’ 150 pounds lean 22 years old do you think I can gain 10 lb by using rad140 20mgs a day? or do you think I should add other stuff like lgd 4033 or maybe yk11?
Back
Top Bottom