Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

s4

1. A

S4 cycle run

What is your best recommendation for using S4/andarine for someone who is a steroid veteran I would like to get some effects that are close to steroid use. The reason i am switching to sarms is because of fertility concerns Would using 100mg of s4 be close to the same as using steroids or are...
  2. B

People still use andarine?

Is andarine still being used these days? I can remember using s4/andarine 50mg a day and having really good results. my strength went off in about 10 days and I was getting some really good clean muscle results now nobody talks about it. Is it still being sold and if so did the dosage has...
  3. V

Four-sarms stack. Opinions....

Hello bros. What do you think about this stack? I am planning to recomp... S4 - 50mg Osta - 30mg Rad - 20mg Cardarine - 20 mg How does it sound? Or is it overkill?
  4. Z

using cardarine and S4

hey guys I am using GW cardarine and andarine S4. I hope to cut down on this cycle. I’m 28 years old and 5’10” 18% body fat. No abs showing right now but I am lean on most of my body. What is the best way to run this cycle ? I heard 12 weeks is minimum but is it really 8 weeks or am I good...
  5. B

S4 or LGD

Hey I’ll stop flooding this thing with my sarms question after this one but I need to know, which is a better sarm FOR WOMEN to bulk? I’ve asked around for sarms that show the least androgenic activity and have found that ostarine, S4, ACP105, and AC262 are those, but I’m not really familiar...
  6. N

S4 effect of eyes + PCT

Hey guys, I'm exploring running an 8 weeks cycle of triple stack outlined below: Week 1-8 (3 products) 25mgs andarine (s4) per day (25mgs before training --- or in AM after breakfast on non-training days) 50mgs ostabolic (osta) per day (25mgs after breakfast + 25mgs before training -- or...
  7. A

S4 to avoid side effects

Hey fellas, Im running s4, ostarine, And cardarine. I feel like s4 gets a bad wrap. Its been all around very effective for me personally. The obvious issue, im also very susceptible to the side effects. Also the side effects understandably make me relatively nervous. I was wondering if anyone...
  8. N

SARM stack during 8 week improvement season

Hello! I just finished my first NPC show in bikini taking 1st in first time ever, my novice class and novice all arounds. I plan to compete again March 9th. That gives me 8 weeks to improve and 12 weeks to prep. I am 21yo female, 128lbs, 5' 3" 12% body fat. I would like to keep as lean as...
  9. M

Help with ostarine-s4 woman stack

Hey guys! I just ordered some Synerlab.mx SARMS hoping to stack Ostarine and S4 'cause I really need to drop some fat (3-5 lb). I run x3 a week (about 15k total or more) + x4 weight lifting (not into bodybuilding though). My diet is pretty decent and clean, but I JUST CANNOT DROP HIPS AND BELLY...
  10. Z

Low serum test = 82! Please help

I am a 43 year old male with a history of hypogonadism for the past 5 years (at least). About two years ago, i was prescribed Clomid (25 mg) daily by an endo. TRT was not an option because i wanted to be able to have a child. Fast forward, I am in my 11th week of a 12 week cycle on s4 and lgd...
  11. L

Andarine S4, Cardarine GW501516, Ostarine MK 2866 dosage

Hi guys, I've bought SARMS and I would like to take it for cutting, this is my first cycle not only with SARMS but even with anything stronger than usual supplementation. I am 26 years old, 171cm and 87kg, around 17% of bodyfat. I have: 2 bottles of S4 (Andarine) in pellets of 12.5mg...
  12. D

First Sarm Cycle

Hey everyone. Came across the thread via binging the podcasts which I've really enjoyed! Good info. So I figured even though i have done a lot of research on Sarms and dosaging via the forums I'd still be better of asking about it. So its my first cycle Stats: Age: 23 Hgt: 5'7 Weight: 155...
  13. D

Questioning for Stack Approval/Suggestions

I plan on administering my first cycle ever and am really overwhelmed by all of the information here. I am on the slender side (6'4" at 170 lbs), but have been lifting on and off again for years and through the past 6 months have taken my routine to the next level. I could never lift...
  14. B

Andarine S4 and Cardarine GW-501516 Log

Hey guys, Decided since this is my first time taking SARMS I would do my best to track how it goes. I'll be taking 25mg Andarine ED for the first two weeks in effort to avoid any vision sides. This will be split into morning and evening doses of 0.25ml. After 2 weeks, it will be split into a...
  15. L

SARMs Better Alternative to Cardarine

am wondering if there is another SARM that is better at fat loss than cardarine? i have been reading about SR-9009, S4, LDG-4033
  16. G

Sarm cycle

I was wondering how this sarm cycle sounds. Week 1-6 LGD 20mg a day, 10mg in morning and 10mg during evening. Week 1-8 S4 50mg a day, 25mg morning and 25mg evening. Week 6-10 MK2866 20mg in the morning. Week 6-8 GW 20mg in morning Week 8-10 GW 10mg in the morning. Not sure about the PCT I'm...
  17. S

Sarms

So I recently started 10mg a day of lgd-4300. At 4 weeks I was thinking about adding in S4 for a total of 8 weeks. Any opinions on that? As well, I was looking for a good PCT. I read about one on sarms1.com that has 1 x Ostarine (MK-2866) 1 x GW-501516 (Cardarine), any thoughts? I guess this...
  18. R

people noticing your not as lean as before

hi everybody! I have started "the perfect pct" the prekick day 1 of cardarine and hc generate 3 days after mytest p 3 month only cycle(1st cycle). Ive been told that i got huge gains after test p height: 5 foot8 before: 160 ibs 15 inch arms 10-12% bf after:178-185 16 inch arms 13-15%...
  19. S

Smashtime sarms1 log

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. The name is SmashTime...lol not really, but for privacy sake... Call me Smash. I am currently 6'3 320lbs and I would estimate myself to be around 28-30% bodyfat. For me, I am overweight by about 45lbs. I discovered SARMS by looking for IGF R3 online...
  20. G

Sarms, gw-501516 does anybody know the detection times for sarms or gw-501516?

Sarms, gw-501516 does anybody know the detection times for sarms or gw-501516? and or how long they stay in your system? seems to be no info on this on the net can anybody help or have any info on this? cheers!
Back
Top Bottom