Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

source

1. A

Stratum Pharma Labs - Review Thread

Hello everyone, For anyone that has received samples from us or has purchased from us, can yous please leave all reviews in this thread. List and prices are in other threads but I am happy to share list and pics to anyone messaging me privately. Threema ID - 392H6KZ8 Session ID -...
  2. F

Caber Ireland ?

I’m looking for a source in Ireland for caber, I’m a young guy just starting out and my prolactin has been high the past 10 months I just want to get this fixed. I’ve been scammed twice and I’m just looking for a reliable source, any help would be greatly appreciated
  3. A

STRATUM PHARMACEUTICAL LABS - UPDATED AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

Hello everyone, This is an updated thread with an updated list and prices. SPL one of the best in the game. Hopefully all reviews can be left in this thread. For those we will be sending a sample to, please leave honest reviews in this thread as well. For any inquiries or info please contact...
  4. A

Introduction - New Source Hoping to Gain Trust of Members

Hi, on the advice of some vip members of this forum. I would like to introduce myself to all in this group. We are a source new to this forum and would like to get our name out there. I will attach list below of all our products and prices. We are a legit source and are here to ensure everyone...
  5. A

SOURCE AVAILABLE AUSTRALIA WIDE - MELBOURNE BASED

Hey guys. If you’re looking for a source in Australia we can supply anything you need. Melbourne based. Highly trusted and reliable supplier. Top quality gear at the cheapest prices. Message me privately for threema ID to receive pics, list and prices
  6. A

Canada Domestic

Hi guys! I'm looking for a Canadian domestic source, i seen a few that ship from outside Canada, but I'm interested in a domestic source. What are your recommendations? Also a source where I can get Cabergoline/dostinex. Thanks
  7. G

{SCAM SOURCE}: IMMORTAL MEDICALS

Hi guys I approve this source! My order came through in a week and I tested the anavar and it’s 98% oxandrolone. So we lit! Let’s gooooo can’t wait to get started! Thinking to do a log let me know what you guys think pleas.
  8. J

Source for first cycle

Does anyone know where i can source some Balkan anavar? I would like to run a test cyp/ anavar cycle but every source seems to always be out of stock.
  9. Stone22356

Sarms for sale TD! Cardarine GW

Well packaged fast shipping
  10. N

g2g source for Melbourne, VIC

As title states, Chasing g2g source that anyone can recommend in Melbourne, VIC. Been scammed once or twice. Any help appreciated! Looking for test 250.
  11. M

Domestic source I’m curious about

Anyone familiar with Americansteroid.org, Now americansteroidinc and a members only elitesteroid all same people I believe. Anyways I’ve been getting for over 2 years, never taken more then 3 days to arrive, Definitely Put on size And strength, and the test Smells like test. Curios if anyone is...
  12. B

I have an HGH supply in Australia, Sydney based

Hey guys, Newbie, unapproved user here. Have a reliable HGH supply Ive been using since 2015, now receiving shipments into Australia. Boxes are 140iu plus BAC. DM me for details M
  13. P

New Zealand is perfect but..

Moved from the U.K. to New Zealand I seriously underestimated how difficult it would be to find a source! In the U.K. you have the pick of 100s of labs and websites to pick from! Easier than buying off Amazon 😂 Now in New Zealand.. Awesome place and I see a few people here and there clearly on...
  14. S

Pumpers.CO and Maxtreme Pharma

Gentlemen, I'm new to this and started TRT with Hone, 200 mg testosterone cypionate a week. I started feeling better. I decided if I'm gonna do this, let get educated on cycles and getting big. I ordered from pumpers.co and got some test cypionate. The boxes are sealed with holograms but...
  15. C

strongman and powerlifting

I’m 32. And I have waited until now to make the step to getting on gear. I’m going to be competing in strongman. I’ve already been ripped off half a dozen times in attempts to get shit from random sources. Pretty sick of it at this point. I have 3 competitions coming up this year. And I am...
  16. M

Self Growth

my progress in the gym has been fine but my progress out of the gym hasnt been, i need a reliable source of Adderall or something similar to keep me dialed in or focused on my goals and ambitions. In Australia
  17. T

Need some insight, anyone who can help I’d greatly appreciate it

Starting a tren ace cycle, can’t order from the approved sources this time around unfortunately. I’ve got two sources, Keifei Parabolin A (tren ace) and ZPHC tren ace. Which one of these two is most likely to be the best and actually dosed properly. If anyones got knowledge on this and can give...
  18. T

Need help finding a source in Dubai. Please help a brother out.

Planning on starting my first cycle. I have basically everything down after months of research. I just have one issue which is finding a good source. If anyone has a solid reliable source for test and var for shipping to Dubai please let me know. Thanks
  19. icecrxm

Reputable anavar source?

I see Domestic supply has Ana for 10mg tabs but are their any other reputable sources with a higher MG tab available?
  20. D

Best European (Non UK) SARM Sources

Hey! I would like to know what Sarms sources you would think it is the best in terms of fast delivery and product quality for continental Europe. Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom