Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sources

1. C

Anyone know about domestic Nz sources, Or Aussies who ship to Nz?

I normally source internationally myself through napsgear.org but waiting 40 bloody days with a 1/6 chance of it being seized is not ideal, just curious if anyone from NZ has anything
  2. Z

Canadian sources

Hey everyone hope you’re all doing well. Was wondering if anyone knew of any good online sources? Just moved back home and was curious if anyone knew of any good online sources that don’t require a referral. Thanks
  3. L

New zealand sources?

I just moved back from aus where you can get everything that you want/need and now that im back home i cant find shit! lol can someone push me in the right direction? cheers
  4. M

2nd opinion for GOGETGEAR.INFO gears

Planning to buy from gogetgear and I read some good reviews but I kinda need 2nd opinion on this. I'm in the USA and I think they have great primo. If you get from the past how is your experience?
  5. L

Napsgear.org has everything right?

I'm doing my due diligence on the sources of this place that are vetted I don't want to order from multiple places I just want to choose one place So my question is on their products, do they have everything I need as a One-Stop shop or do I have to find more places to order from
  6. J

POST HERE WORKING SOURCES/BRAND

Hey guys, im in need of some trusted legit aussie sources and the exact brands that are legit as of now, austeroids omnia TEST250 used to be good, not anymore, currently using BIO Pharmaceutical and its good, but i need another source as the seller is out of stock
  7. R

first time purchaser

Greetings, all! I live in the US and am finally ready to bite the bullet on making my first online order. Are there any tips you have or a direction you can point me in to "receive" a package successfully? I am planning to use domestic-supply.com as I have learned that is a good source...
  8. D

Is there a guide for homemade steroids?

Hello. Is there a guide that can explain me in deep details how to make anabolic steroids at home? I want to make injectable testosterone, but i fear buying steroids from the black market, due to the possibility of presence of bacteria or harmful substances. It's illegal for steroids to be sold...
  9. S

I need a good and new steroid source in Europe,please Help

Hello, I need a new steroid source for Test E, Aromasin and some other Orals in Europe, my old source wosened! It was roids.24.com, did anyone purchased something from that recently? By the way Im from Switzerland. Thanks for you help!
  10. S

I need a good steroid source in Europe!

Hello, I need a new steroid source for Test E in Europe, my old source wosened! It was roids.24.com, did anyone purchased something from that recently? By the way Im from Switzerland. Thanks for you help
  11. S

I need a good steroid source in Europe

Hello Guys, Im from Switzerland and need a new, save steroid source, because my old one worsened a lot, it was roids.24. Can anyone help me? Im looking for a good Test E and some Aromasin, maybe some Orals too. Thanks for you help!
  12. M

meso forum sourcing

Hi everyone, can you tell me why does meso forums not welcome sources like other places or help you find a good source? if you go there and just ask for a source check so you don't get ripped off they bash you and tell you to get lost. maybe that is why their forum is dying off i dunno? and...
  13. N

Andriol testocap source

Hey guys my website is shut down atm because of the corona virus. Trying to find a source for Andriol Testocaps and any form of oral testosterone. Thanking you all kindly really appreciate any help
  14. M

Hi guys just wanted to post here before I order. Haven't used (TrueLab dot is.)before or evolutionary much for that matter. Can someone chime in to vouch and give me some peace of mind? I would appreciate. Will be paying with money gram. Thank you
  15. B

NAPSGEAR BEST SOURCE

[SPAM REVIEW WITH 0 POSTS - WARNING SPAMMER SCAMMER REVIEW - NAPS IS SELECTIVELY SCAMMING] - MODERATORS Anyone looking for a legit online source should check out Napsgear. I've been using them for a few years and every product I've ordered has been legit. Test, Dbol, Tren, Eq, Deca, cycle...
  16. E

Pharmacomlabs/basicstero.ws

Hey guys so I was wondering what the general consensus on pharmacomlabs/basicstero.ws is? I recently did a cycle of test E and NPP from them from their US domestic warehouse, and didn’t quite see the results I wanted to. I think it probably is due to the fact that I wasn’t eating enough in a...
  17. MrPower

Sources for my German Power ;)

Sup Boys, Im back from my Power Nap from this Site ;). Well currently I got a Problem regarding my Source for PEDs. My old Source was A guy living here in Germany in a bigger City that was providing me my Substances. But now he nearly got busted and needs to stop for a bit. So I need a New...
  18. C

Legit domestic source for testosterone

Best legit domestic source. Just after testosterone?
  19. G

Knowledge request!: West Ward Pharm/ Hikma

Hey everybody I'm newer to The forum but wanted to start getting some posts out there and try to gain a little knowledge from a much larger base. I was recently offered many products by hikma a few that interested me were mixes. There were bulk mixes and cut mixes as well as Tren-E Tren- A...
  20. P

Bali Sources part deux

Gday! Ok guys, let’s here it. Best Bali sources. Is indosteroid .com legit? Any orders from there? Can you really still walk into a pharmacy and buy test? Has anyone visited the ARC anti aging clinic and got trt? Let’s keep these to within the last year, two max. Hopefully there hasn’t been a...
Back
Top Bottom