Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steriods

1. B

Nordic steriods

Hey everyone I just started my cycle on nordic sus 300mg just wondering if anyone has used it before just want to confirm your experience and what colour it was to make sure I have the same. Thanks for your help
  2. T

LIKE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO THE EVOLUTIONARY BODYBUILDING FORUM/COMMUNITY

Im a 25 year bodybuilding vet,coach,almost pro status, experience in steroids,post and pre cycling,experience in steroids,insulin,peps,hgh,hcg,thyroid,nutrution, building mass and cutting down fat, some of my friends in the pro ranks are and were..jay cutler, (rip) paul deMayo 'QUADZILLA',mike...
  3. B

Mexico City Ugl

Been in Mexico City for a year. All my gear is back home. Anyone know a good ugl down here with tren? I can get test no problem but stuff only come 1ml vials sold in individuals. I am use to my 10ml, or 20ml. 5561470967
  4. A

Help with Anti Gyno cycle 3.0!!!

Hi guys, I have just received my Letro, Nolva, N2guard, yohimflame and Cardarine. My Gyno is mild. 3 months ago I had a lump behind my right nipple. I ignored it and did another cycle of Epi, Trenavar, halo and 4andro anyway. This time I used an estrogen blocker with my cycle (Estro strike)...
  5. Z

N2GENERATE vs N2GENERATE ES???

Okay ive done a good amount of PCT in the past, but i have a question when it comes to these two products. N2GENERATE vs N2GENERATE ES? whats the difference between the two? can N2GENERATE (original) be used for pct instead of the ES (newer)? I'm assuming the ES is a more advance product version...
  6. Z

Contest show/cutting cycle??

Heyy guys, I was wondering what's your opinion on this cutting cycle for contest prep. It's a 14-week cycle here what will be ran: 14-week cycle !! Test Pro = 350-400 mg a week. Primo = 700 mg a week. Follow by... Last 6 weeks of cycle (so on the 8th week) do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off CLEN at...
  7. Z

Mass gainer cycle w/ test & npp???

Hey fam, i still running my PCT ending my second cycle which was amazing. it was test e with winstrol. should have done test p instead :( But back to my original question, I've already planned on starting my third cycle by the end of August when my natural test lvls come back after finishing my...
  8. Z

Joint and Liver aid capsules while on winstrol ???

Since i'm soon to start my second cycle of winstrol and test-e, and in about 8-9 weeks from now i'll be taking winstrol to dry and cut up real nicely for my physique show. winnie is hard on the liver and can affect my joints. is their any recommeneded joint or liver aid capsules i should buy...
  9. Z

Second cycle???

Whassup FitFam, I just wanted to update you all on my first cycle results. I've finished taking Test PRO. for 10 weeks straight. the dosages varied between weeks, because I've made a mistake in purchasing too little than i really needed. So towards the end my dosages were smaller (week...
  10. Z

First cycle?

Hello, EVERYONE. I've previously have experimented with LG Sciences prohormones, and Sarm products in the past, but would like to try my first anabolic steroid cycle. I've done my research and know the pro's and con's to them like any other medication. I'm deciding to try Testosterone Propionate...
  11. aggirl

Steriods in high school

So I hit the gym much earlier then normal today. It was pretty much high school kids. I usually don't see this crowd. My mind was blown. I could not get over how these young boys looked. First of all. ....they did not look like that when I was in high school, my god. I mean these boys are...
  12. K

Test E Deca dbol cycle

Was looking to run a test e, deca, dbol cycle Test e 2 times per week @ 300 for 14 weeks Deca 2 times per week @ 200 for 12 weeks Dbol 50 mg a day for 4 weeks I've been reading that I should also run arimidex .05 a day I have pcts on hand for after cycle I've ran a cycle before..this...
  13. K

Suggestions on a Bulking cycle

Hey guys I'm a newb on here. Just looking for some suggestions on a bulking cycle. I want to do a injectable and and an oral. What's your thoughts for the most bulk/gains Going to follow the bulk cycle with a cutting cycle Did a cycle with sust and dbol about a year ago and got some nice...
  14. Xeno Pharmaceuticals

Xeno Pharmaceuticals Pre-introduction

Xeno Pharmaceuticals Pre-Intro We are a small start-up domestic source that focuses on quality of products over quantity of products. We will never put out a product we do not have 100% faith in. I will be transparent with everyone as possible while still ensuring safety and security. This is a...
  15. aggirl

mommy are u on steriods??

Just got this question from my 8 (almost 9) year old daughter a few days ago. First time. Naturally, my 8 year old does not know what "steriods" are. ...but I'm sure one if her friends or peers said something to her that they over heard from there parents. My kids don't know us (my...
  16. aggirl

average cost of a cycle. ..

I was just curious.... how much does everybody spend on their "average " cycle. From beginning to the end. ...
  17. S

First Steroid Cycle ends this week!!!!

Hello my first steroid cycle will end this week on Wednesday I have everything I need from the perfect pct: Nolvadex,Clomid,Aromasin,Cardarine,Ostarine,N2 Guard and HCGenerate ES Now can I add anything else??? Should I keep everything the same: food,training,sleeping???? Or should i change some...
  18. Mr.Swolesthetics

First bulking cycle recommendations

I'm 23 5ft 9 182lbs 12%bf currently just been running test c 200mg just to see how I would feel and can say I love test!!! Been wanting to stack some more compunds lemme know what you guys think! Deca 400mg weekly 12 weeks D-bol 50mg Ed 12 weeks Masteron 500mg wk 12 weeks Test c 400mg wk 12...
  19. L

Any ugl's have good eq???

I'm in the hunt for some good EQ. I buy from some UGL's but want to know if anyone has some good feedback using anyone's EQ? The recent crap I just got gives my boils on my body so I'm throwing it out. EQ is great for me to use with TEST in the winter time. Any suggestions boys???
  20. Mr.Swolesthetics

On test therapy by doc

Hi I'm new here and I been put on test c 200mg/wk and Sunday and Tuesday armidex 0.5. I'm currently bulking at 4k I wanted to increase my test to about 500-600 weekly, I read a lot about robolics and I wanted to see how to order some if anybody could help much appreciated! Also if I do increase...
Back
Top Bottom