Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol

1. B

help with using winstrol

let me tell you about me and you can tell me if you think Winstrol be a good idea my stats are six foot two inches and I’m 190 pounds I have long lanky Limbs and I’ve had joint issues over the past five years. I’m currently 45 years old and I’m training five times a week in the gym. My idea...
  2. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 591 - [2024] Winstrol (Stanozolol) Revisited

Evolutionary.org 591 - [2024] Winstrol (Stanozolol) Revisited https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-591-2024-winstrol-stanozolol-revisited/
  3. N

cutting stack with masteron and winstrol added.

Looking to get in a good cutting stack with winstrol and masteron added to it. So far plan on using test cyp and primo. The cyp will be around 250mgs a week and the primo I’m going for 500mgs a week. What are your thoughts on how much winny and mast to add? 6’1’’ 14% body fat and 200 pounds.
  4. B

Recomping ahead of a contest!

I’m looking to do a recomp ahead of my next contest. Currently about nine percent body fat and I’m 180 pounds and five foot ten inches. Looking to cut down to 6%. my plan is: test prop: 50mgs/day then dropping to 100mgs/week tren ace: 100mgs 3x per week mast prop: 100mgs/day winstrol: 50mgs a...
  5. Y

stacking the best fat loss steroid stack!

I’m looking to put together the king of all fat loss stacks with steroids included. The ones I want to run: tren ace Tri-tren clen winstrol masteron and possible tbol or anavar. I’m 180 pounds and 5’6’’ . 12% body fat. Want to get under 10%. how would you stack these ?
  6. M

Anavar, winstrol with testosterone

looking to keep things pretty simple on this next cycle. Let me know what you think about it My plan is anavar, winstrol with testosterone. My dosing is gonna be 250mgs test, 25mgs anavar and maybe 50mgs of winstrol together. I’m around 200 pounds and I am six foot three and I would like to put...
  7. G

napsgear winstrol with test and masteron

it was time for me to try a bigger stack. So I went to napsgear site and ordered winstrol, testosterone prop and masteron prop I got the Winstrol in tablet form and I’ve been stacking both the testosterone and the mast in the same syringe and pinning them. Things have been going good so far...
  8. R

short cycles 4 or 5 weeks

what are ways to run a steroid stack that will be only 4 or 5 weeks and get good results I’m hoping to do test prop, winstrol and masteron prop.. keep them short esters do you think I can achieve some fat loss and strength in just 4 or 5 weeks or is that just a pipe dream? I’m currently 145...
  9. B

competition cycle plan

hoping to compete in the spring, 5’6’’ 167 pounds and lean. 27 years old looking to get your blessings on this competition cycle below: Tren 100mgs EOD 6 weeks dropping to 25mgs EOD 4 weeks Test Prop 50mgs EOD 8 weeks dropping to 0 last 2 weeks Winstrol 100mgs ED 5 weeks increasing to 125mgs ED...
  10. P

how to lower appetite with steroids

which are the best steroids for lowering appetite? I previously used tren and saw a huge drop in appetite while on it. I doubled down and used winstrol and superdrol with it and felt nauseous if I ate anything. This seems like a good idea but it wasn’t. My sides got worse and worse wanted to try...
  11. B

winstrol and testosterone a waste of a stack?

Someone told me it was dumb to stack both testosterone and winstrol together they said they were pretty much counterproductive together curious if you agree with that or not I would think they work well together since they’re the Opposites and isn’t that the point of stacking? Give me your opinion
  12. D

8 week flash cycle

looking to do a quick 8 week cycle I’ve got a vacation coming up in January and I want to look good for it 33 years old and 230 pound dad bod help me look good please looking at using winstrol, anavar and/or masteron what do you suggest?
  13. T

how to mix fasting with steroids?

I’m looking to try alternate day fasting so I’m fasting monday, eating 3 meals tuesday and alternating that how would you use anabolic steroids with this strategy for recomp? I have experience with tren, sustanon, test prop, and winstrol any of those safe to do with this strategy and why/why not?
  14. B

10 week cycle for contest trial

so I’m looking to compete in the next couple of years I like to try a steroid cycle to give me a sense of what my body likes and what my body doesn’t like the cycle I came up with is a pre contest cycle I found online it is winstrol 50mgs a day , increasing to 100mgs close to contest masteron...
  15. B

Switching to a cutting stack next

I did a bulking stack on my last cycle. It was Deca and testosterone with some Anadrol got some decent results put on about 15 pounds I’m now 186 pounds and 5 foot 6 inches. I’m 30 years old this will be my third cycle would like to run some test, masteron and winstrol should I run the winstrol...
  16. G

Hey you think my winstrol is fake?

I’m currently doing 3 different steroids all at once with an AI Trenbolone enanthate. 300mgs per week Testosterone enanthate 400mgs per week Winstrol 100mgs a day I got bloods done because something was off. Turns out my estrogen is super high. Like super crazy high lol Do you think my AI...
  17. A

Anavar and winstrol

Hello I’m 18 turning 19 this year, I’m 6,1 and 190 pounds with 20-25% bf. I’ve been going to the gym for more than a year now and my physique is nice but not shredded. I want to start taking Anavar and Winstrol both 25mg a day. My question is which brand would be the best for both and where can...
  18. K

6 week winny cycle

I'm looking to do a 6-week Winstrol cycle my main concern is my liver health would that said do you think that if I did 25 mg a day for 6 weeks and then came off i would avoid liver issues? my goals are to cut down, Harden up, and also get my vascularity going I'm currently 5 ft 6 in 160...
  19. N

Tren with an oral like winstrol or anavar?

I’m looking to get stronger and leaner. Want that overall nice “The Rock” look. Love that guys physique and he is a stud How much winstrol do you recommend for me? I’m reading dosing from 50 to 100 or more for some bodybuilders With tren i think i will try 300mgs again, that worked for me...
  20. Y

Running my 4th cycle

All feedback is appreciated my plan is to run 3 weeks of test Cyp 1CC per week Then weeks 3-10 do 2CC’s per week and add in anavar 50mgs a day Should i finish the cycle from 11-14 with winstrol to cut down further or do you think anavar is enough? I'm 5 ft 11 and I weigh 207 lb I'm 12%...
Back
Top Bottom