Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

evolutionary diet

1. S

Evo diet and learning for exam

Hello, I will do the evo diet soon, but Im not quiet sure when.Because I will have a huge exam in 3 weeks and I have to study alot. Should I wait with my diet or can I start??? Because I think I may feel tired and bad during this diet and thats not good if you have to study alot. What are you...
  2. S

Question about evo diet

I really like this diet,but what about the macro Ratio??? It looks like way to low protein and to much fat!!! I need more protein especially when Im in a calorie deficit to hold on to my muscle. Shouldnt the main calories come from protein??? Thats what builds muscle!!! Yes Im trying to lose...
  3. S

Best diet for cutting???evolutionary diet???

Hello i wanna cut weight for the summer, my question is where I get the energy to work out if I eat almost no carbs???Wouldnt it be better if I just eat the half amount of carbs that I normaly eat instead of eating almost 0 carbs???I cant use fat as energy source for the gym right???Im like 13%...
  4. S

Evolutionary diet friendly recipe list

I'm a big cook so after some positive response on a recipe I thought maybe me and other could share recipes of friendly to the diet on here, might make a good sticky. Interested?
  5. ibleedoranbla

Evolutionary Diet

Has anyone used this for gaining mass? I'm thinking about trying the Evolutionary Diet but plan on increasing my calories significantly over the next month. I used the formula in the article for putting on mass and that has me at 5300 calories 383 grams of fat 397.5 grams of protein 66 grams...
  6. E

Planning Stages of Body reconstruction

3 years ago my life changed drastically and not for the better. As a consequence I started gaining a LOT of weight. At my heaviest I was 296 pounds. a couple of months ago I turned 30 and my life started to get better I started to get a hold on my life. I have been exercising almost everyday for...
  7. undergroundPUMP

sarms and evolutionary diet - confused on training?

how do I train guys? Im very confused. Doing the evolutionary diet and a cardarine (GW-501516)+S-4 cycle but don't know how I should train.
  8. brapbrap07

Prepping for Sarms Then AAS - Diet Input

I'm prepping to do a Sarms Cutting stack so i would like some input in regards to my diet. So i did a 9 point caliper test today to make sure i got my body fat percentage accurately and correctly. Stats 27 Years of Age 240lb 14% bf I want to be at 10% or bellow before i give a Dbol +Test E a...
Back
Top Bottom