Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting cycle for beginners

1. Aenominoz

Looking for your advice

hi guys, im looking for your advice for my cutting test e,eq cycle, and probably gonna add cardarine into it. You guys any advice for how much dosage? And how long should i run for entire my cutting cycle?Do I need AI? and what pct should I do ? Thanks guys, looking forward to your advice
  2. A

Should I use steroids or wait?

Hello Everyone. I am currently thinking of starting a cutting steroid cycle to get to 10% bodyfat and a visible 6 packs. I was 104kg in March 2023 and have lost 12KG in the last 6 months. I have been training consistently 3-4 times per week weight lifting last few month too. I have done 1 cycle...
  3. M

Beginner Steroid Cycle for Competition

I've been on here for awhile and have posted here and there, but nothing serious. I am a men's physique competitor with a lot of experience with prohormones and finally think I'm ready to use the needle. Age: 31 Weight: 178 Height: 5'6 Bodyfat: Around 12% I am almost 13 weeks out from my show...
  4. wolfpackalpha

Oral Cutting cycle for Beginners

Are you new to steroids? do you want to run an oral only cycle? read more.... http://www.evolutionary.org/beginner-oral-cutting-cycle/
Back
Top Bottom