Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamin

1. I

New to supplements

I'm very new to using supplements but not new to the weight lifting grind I have been lifting weights since I was about 14 or 15 and now I am 23 years old I would like to add supplements. I think back when I was a teenager I use something from a Vitamin Shoppe that was a pro hormone or...
  2. Q

Increasing my vitamin intake

I am looking to increase the amount of vitamins my body is taking in Can you suggest to me a good supplement brand that I can take that will do the job. I know that my diet could be better and that would help but I will change that for sure. the next step for me is to find a trustworthy...
  3. L

The best multi

what is the best multi-vitamin that I can buy online or in a store I'm looking to pick one up that covers all bases because sometimes I don't eat enough vegetables in a day
  4. G

vitamin B oral or injection

I wanted to get my vitamins increase in my body and I was wondering what would be better to get vitamin B in oral form or an injectable form and can you recommend a place that I can buy them
  5. S

Vitamin C and E

I heard both vitamin C and E were the 2 very important ones you should use if you are trying to boost your immune system and help with seasonal allergies. I am allergic to oak and dust
  6. I

Testosterone boosters that WORK!

I'm looking for a testosterone booster that works I bought a couple from GNC and I tried them out and I had zero results another one that I got from the Vitamin Shoppe I took it and all I wanted to do was get angry and mad at things. Looking for one that helps with libido specifically
  7. Q

Gummy supplements?

Had a question from one of my clients at the gym about gummy supplements they were asking if those were good. I'm seeing them in vitamin form I'm also seen them with amino acids included
  8. X

Pre workout shakes

any suggestions as to which pre-workout Shake I should take looking for the ones that come already pre-mixed that I see in the supermarket or in the Vitamin Shoppe
  9. Y

What helps the liver?

When I Google what supplements help the liver I get a bunch of marketing and not much else help I have a Vitamin Shoppe near me so I just need to know the names of the different supplements that are good. I read that milk thistle was good but also there are better ones right?
  10. S

Vitamins and minerals lacking

I feel like my energy is down because I don't have a good amount of vitamin and mineral consumption I was wondering what you thought about using a multivitamin what is the best product you can recommend
  11. N

Kidney cleansing supplement

is there such thing as a kidney cleansing supplement and if so which one can you suggest to me. I went to the Vitamin Shoppe and the guy there said that there were a few that he would recommend but they all cost a lot of money like $150 or more
  12. C

Collagen for joint help

I'm starting to see a lot of collagen being sold vitamin shops and also health food stores my concern is are these products going to make a difference in am I missing out by not using them it looks like white powdery stuff and you mix it in with water. I tried a sample and it tasted like...
  13. Z

Selenium vitamin B complex

One of my friends whose wife is a doctor recommended i try selenium vitamin B complex daily to help with focus and anxiety. Has anyone tried this before and was it worth it. Also any good brands you recommend i buy this stuff from. The place i went did not have them together, would it be okay...
  14. G

How to choose sleep supplements

I went to the Vitamin Shoppe to take a look at what they have for Sleep supplements. I have been addicted to sleeping drugs that I was prescribed for two years and I want to come off of them. Can anyone leave me in the right direction for a natural option
  15. D

Best multi vitamin for men

what are the best multi vitamin supplements that are out there today for males who like to work out and train a few times a week. I am not a bigtime bodybuilder and I am not a steroid user just an average guy who is in his 40’s and looking for some boost
  16. Y

Should we be supplementing vitamin E

I see a lot of threads about Vitamin B and I know how important that is for energy that's what I read online and on the forums. What about vitamin E and is it one that I should be supplementing in my diet as well. I heard it's good for libido
  17. D

Stacking DAA and a multi vitamin

someone said you shouldn’t stack DAA and a multi vitamin together because you are supposed to take DAA on an empty stomach and vitamins should be taken on a full stomach. Not sure how accurate that is but why would it make a difference and is that person right or wrong? I’m worried cause I have...
  18. F

Ideas for greens powders

I went to a Expo type of supplement thing where they were handing out free supplements in Sample sizes. I tried one of the greens powders which were peanut butter-flavored and it tasted really good. I ordered a tub of it from them and I've been drinking it. Do you think this really makes a...
  19. 2

testosterone booster that works

I have tried every test booster off the shelf at the vitamin shop near my house that the dude there recommended to me. He keeps saying this product will do this or that. In reality it does nothing for me lol .. I gave up on that place, I’m sure you can tell me one that really works
  20. H

Krill oil back in stock?

hey I'm wondering if any of the board sponsors have any krill oil back in stock yet . I don't want to just buy Krill from The Vitamin Shoppe because last time I did that it gave me really bad heartburn and made my breath stink, haha. I checked one and it was out of stock do you know when it will...
Back
Top Bottom