Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

short cycle

1. J

Can you run sarms on top of trt?

doctor put me on testosterone replacement therapy around 5 months ago. I have been doing much better since I'm using 150 mg a week I've used steroids before in the past but never with trt and never used sarms at all So forgive my ignorance. But would sarms be okay to add to trt and will my...
  2. H

Steroid hypocrisy amongst people rages me

Just wanted to see if i am being unreasonable when it comes to my marriage My wife and I are both in our mid 20’s and got married last year after dating for 4 months, we met at a picnic after church. Recently we had a dinner party with another couple from church and the subject of sex before...
  3. N

Older newb who is clueless

46 years old and 5'11 and 185 lb body 14% I've been training for the past 25 years and I'm in great health I eat very clean and I make sure I always get my vegetables lifting around four times a week and very active on non lifting days. Want to stay active not going to go to trt Route...
  4. S

Endurance Athletes, does a short (and low dose) AAS Cycle require PCT?

Hi all! I've been searching for information on PCT and cannot find anything that explains what the minimum requirement is to be running a PCT? I recently did 4 weeks of Depo test (60-70mg every 5-6 days), which is quite low? I am an endurance athlete so was hoping for improved recovery but did...
  5. L

Opinions and experiences on Short Cycles (4-5 weeks)

Shorter cycles seem like a good option for someone who is on TRT or blasting and cruising and seeking to things in a safer manner. You can even run 2 of these in a row and it’s still not that bad on blood markers unless you ran orals throughout both. They are intriguing to me because a)...
  6. S

4 week cycles

I was looking into 4 week cycles. I ran 2 12w cycle before but nothing crazy Equitest 800mg/week Tren E 600mg/week Always PCT... The simple reason why I'm looking into short cycles is time and location for Uncle Sam gives me to be available to pin. Which could be a months time frame. I'm no...
  7. N

New Cycle - any advice

Hey guys, any advice the following cycle, frequency or SARMS to accompany?: Test Cyp 250 Tren 200 Turinabol 20 Me: 50 yo 6'5", 240, work out 5x week Thanks
  8. Z

Short Burst Cyckes ??

Hey guys whats up, quick question..kind of lol. So i'll try to get to the point, whenever I jump on the juice I gain and reap the benefits of AAS for about the first 4-5 weeks or so (short esters and orals) and after that my gains diminish greatly and my sides worsen. For example my last run was...
  9. C

Beginner Short Cycle

Hey everyone, Wanting to start my first cycle. Trying to bulk up for hockey season coming up in September. Wanting to start my cycle somewhere in late June early July and end mid august so get about 1.5 months in on the cycle. As a beginner i wanted to do the test E cycle. However I don't see...
  10. J

Short-cycle clen

So a lot of people go way into 100+mcg doses with clen and run that for 5-7 days. Personally, I'm not a fan of doing this, and I think risks of ventricular hypertrophy are huge when at doses like that for a long time. It reminds me of doing high-dose adderall (amphetamine) when I had a...
Back
Top Bottom