Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pinning

1. M

Pinning Left Glute hurts like a Bitch !

Pinning is no issue for me, however I try to alternate pinning left right glutes. As i'm right handed the right is slightly easier to pin for me, however I can quiet comfortably pin left glute also. Problem is whenever I pin the left side it hurts way more than the right side. Its not sore...
  2. M

To quad or not to quad?

Hi all, been running Test-E and EQ. Been pinning a total of 4 x per week (Test on two days, EQ on two days). because I'm not sure how to use one syringe for both, and I also don't really enjoy injecting more than 1 mL at a time, etc. This is just background...I don't have a problem with 4x per...
  3. G

Knowledge request!: West Ward Pharm/ Hikma

Hey everybody I'm newer to The forum but wanted to start getting some posts out there and try to gain a little knowledge from a much larger base. I was recently offered many products by hikma a few that interested me were mixes. There were bulk mixes and cut mixes as well as Tren-E Tren- A...
  4. Z

Mass gainer cycle w/ test & npp???

Hey fam, i still running my PCT ending my second cycle which was amazing. it was test e with winstrol. should have done test p instead :( But back to my original question, I've already planned on starting my third cycle by the end of August when my natural test lvls come back after finishing my...
  5. L

Important Injection Question!

So about 20 minutes ago I was pinning my second CC of Sust 250 for the week (250mg every Wednesday/Saturday) and I experienced some adverse effects. I pinned my quad in the vastus lateralis (outter muscle) and during the entry I did feel a little more discomfort than norma so I chose to...
  6. F

I think I'm ready now, Is there anything missing?

I had a simular post to this one looking for suggestions on how and what to take for my maiden cycle of Test E and Tbol in 10mg tabs. I've had several replys and now have my pct's on deck as followed: N2G, along with tamoxifen, clomid, exemestane, and Finaesteride(Propecia which prevents the...
Back
Top Bottom