Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cancer

1. Z

Pure synergy cell protection

Wasn’t interested in using this product until i read more about the benefits of healthy cells in our body to fight cancer and boost immune health Wondering if you think it's worth the investment each bottle has 120 capsules and you use it daily and it's a really good way to fight off the Bad...
  2. S

Can sarms give me cancer?

I was reading some stuff about cancer and they were saying that sarms was giving people issues. I was wondering about prostate cancer because it runs in my family and everyone usually gets it around 50 years old. I'm approaching that age and worried that the sarms could mutate be cancer
  3. H

Cardarine and cancer risk, Nelson Montana says it caused cancer

so what is the deal with cardarine GW and cancer connection. I was listening to a podcast where Nelson Montana said he would never use cardarine because a friend of his got cancer from it. I was wondering how can you prove that your friend got cancer from something specific like that isn't that...
  4. 9

BPC-157 and cancer risk

I'm very excited about using bpc 157 to help with my elbows wrists, and my ankles which have been bothering me for the past year. I plan on getting a tiny needle and injecting directly into the spot. But I've read some things online about it increasing my chances of cancer. Can anyone on here...
  5. B

nelson montana and GW/cancer

Hey guys I bought some GW cardarine from sarms.forsale a few weeks ago and now I'm scared to use it after listening to Nelson Montana and his posts and article about how cardarine causes cancer. Apparently he is well respected on these compounds and an expert, and Cancer runs in my family and...
  6. T

simply sarms :)

I saw dylan gaymelli’s video on sarms and I want to try one of them. My first concern is are they safe? They won’t cause me to get cancer or heart attack right? My other question is do you really keep your gains from using them? I used steroids before and gained 30 pounds and lost it all.
  7. C

cardarine causes cancer?

I apologize for asking this question so don't bash me. I asked it on another forum and a bunch of guys hammered me cause they said it wasn't true but does cardarine really cause cancer or not? I ask cause I used it and now I am worried. I am reading a lot of mixed information, what is the...
  8. wolfpackalpha

GW-501516 and Cancer - Scientific Research

Did you know studies point to that fact that GW-501516 (Cardarine) possibly cures cancer? it certainly does NOT cause it! amazing hype and lies are revealed in this article... Read article: http://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer Watch Video...
  9. wolfpackalpha

[VIDEO]GW-501516 Causes Cancer? or does it?

There has been a lot of debate about cancer and GW-501516. The discussion has been full of misinformation and misleading studies, which opened the door for a lot of hype. In fact, some studies show that PPARs help CURE cancer: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ppar/2008/102737/...
Back
Top Bottom