Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mass

1. C

Cycle for mass

Here is my mass stack What do i need to change? Deca durabolin at 300 mg per week testosterone cypionate 125mg for a week Anadrol 50mgs a day 8 weeks Rest of cycle 12 weeks 5’6’’ 145 pounds, 9% body fat, 31 in age
  2. H

Supps for mass!

I see so many different posts about people hoping to lose fat what are some options for gaining mass instead using supplements? I only weigh 130 lb and I want to gain some size. Sick of being so skinny
  3. Dozer55

Tren E

Future cycle I handled Tren ace very well, up coming cycle I was talking about 500mg a week might just go 400 for 10wks not really wanting to pin so damn much, next time I use Tren I was looking into Tren e. I don’t mind waiting for results 12 weeks seems common what’s the max you would take...
  4. Dozer55

Test P or test c for up coming winter bulk

Been debating on switching test c out for test p for the up coming winter bulk is there really as difference besides injecting more often? Looking to do a lean bulk then by spring/ summer really trim down. Im also gunna be doing Tren ace at 400 a week for 10 weeks and maybe anadrol 25-50mg 1-3...
  5. rostigaxt

TestE, Dbol, and deca stack

Hey fellas, Been quite a long time since I posted on here but I have been reading quite a bit of previous posts and there are definitely 100s of them regarding this stack. My issue is there is lots of good information getting shared by everyone about this stack but it’s scattered through...
  6. L

skinny fat noob: cut, bulk, or recomp

Hey all, want to get my feet wet for the first time, and test out sarms. Hoping to gain strength/mass, while trimming a bit of fat... (bone strength/density too, not sure if I need to specify this bit, but it's something in particular that I desire, this may fall under the mass/strength...
  7. D

Help with lean cycle

Ok I’m wanting to jump back on a cycle. I just finished my last one in November and was running tren test and winny for a comp. I have put back on more normal weight since sitting at 6’3” 216lbs under 14% BF. I’m wanting to put on lean size to be sitting around 220 lean. As far as a cycle I was...
  8. T

First Cycle Ever! Help

I am currently running my first dianabol cycle, in hopes of increasing muscle mass and then cutting down two weeks after my cycle. I plan on using Primobolan the two weeks of my cutting. Here is my 7 week plan, let me know how I could improve or change it. Stats: Age: 18 Ht: 5’9 Wt: 170 lbs...
  9. T

Second cycle with test and deca

Hey guys this will be my first post so sorry for any mistakes that will be made , I'm looking to do my second cycle to gain some mass but I'm really looking for an intimidating look , I play rugby and I need to be big and strong but also agile , think of an Enforcer type of look , I want some...
  10. D

Dbol/Test/Tren/Deca - Bulking Anavar/Test/Tren/Primo/Deca - Cutting

I am a 31 yrs old male 5' 10" 175 lbs 12% BF. I have been training for 5 yrs and I am planning on doing the following Bulking/Cutting Cycle. Any advise will be appreciated. This will be my 4th cycle and I would like to gain and clean and my gains as much as possible. Week Dianabol Anavar...
  11. rostigaxt

Keeping your strength but losing your gut

I am having a hard time balancing my cardio and losing strength. Any ideas or suggestions on what I can do to get my abs back but keep my strength?
  12. rostigaxt

What routine are you guys running?

I want to pack on mass and I am looking for some insight on a new routine. I have been following the Jim wendler 5/3/1 boring but big for about a year now and I want to try something new. Planning my first tren cycle for September so I want to have a good routine for it. Thanks guys
  13. calmb4dastorm

2nd cycle starts next week...opinions?

I am going into my next cycle on April 1st. NPP 75mg E3D and Var 20mg/day weeks 1-10, winny 10mg/day weeks 1-6, Clen 20mcg divided in to two daily doses weeks 6-10. I am looking to burn a little more fat and gain strength. I hope I put on a little more size while I'm at it. Let me know what you...
  14. C

Posting new results 18half years old

18half years old, 3 years and half training posting new thread results: 185 cm 93.5 kg 10% bf 40cm arms 4k+kcal clean diet bench press: 120 kg, 2 rep leg press: 240 kg, 3 rep squat: 140 kg, 4 rep Using: lot of mass gainer, Ostarine and S4, N2guard, tribulus terrestris, creatine, arginine...
  15. rostigaxt

First cycle log

Starting my cycle tomorrow guys. Super excited and appreciate the help and advice from everyone. Test e 250mgX2 per week Tuesday nights Friday mornings for 14 weeks Week 16 nolva 40/40/20/20 Week 16 clomid 50/50/50/50 I have arimidex in case of gyno. If any signs I will start taking .5 eod. I...
  16. rostigaxt

Alright guys I am setting up my first cycle.

I am going to run test e 250mg x2 a week on Monday and Thursday. I am going to run n2guard throughout the cycle. And arimidex .5 eod. How would you guys set up a pct for 14 weeks? Clomid? Or clomid and nolva? Is hcg necessary? Thanks guys
  17. rostigaxt

Robolics labs

i am really leaning towards this ugl for my first cycle. i have read nothing but great reviews about them. my only problem is how to i contact them? will someone pm me?
Back
Top Bottom