Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

melanotan ii

1. L

Everyone on here against S23? Lol

I want to use it. I’m 22 years old. 5’9’’ and 175 pounds. I’m Built good but lean. Don’t want to use steroids but want to use a powerful sarm. Here is a question for you How come every time someone posts a thread about using s23 you guys tell them to not use it? How does that even make sense...
  2. B

Best way to use s4 without sides?

I really like s4 andarine A buddy of mine used it too, we both put on like 10 pounds of strength on our lifts in 2 weeks the strength gains are loan are worth it problem is when I was running 50 mg a day I was getting some really bad Vision effects. nothing happened the first two weeks but...
  3. J

Can you run sarms on top of trt?

doctor put me on testosterone replacement therapy around 5 months ago. I have been doing much better since I'm using 150 mg a week I've used steroids before in the past but never with trt and never used sarms at all So forgive my ignorance. But would sarms be okay to add to trt and will my...
  4. H

Athlete cycle and drug testing.

Hello everybody, I am an athlete who is not going to be tested until at least may/june. I'm going to run a cycle in the meantime to maximize my athletic performance. My plan is test P 100mg up until january then run a short nolva pct for like 4 weeks, ending early feb. I know test p is pretty...
  5. P

How to dose rad140 and sr9009

Posting this thread because i truly I don’t understand how to dose rad140 and sr9009 Maybe someone on here can shed some light on this. Maybe Monstro what do you think? I’m looking for recomp action. In other words want more muscle mass and more fat loss/endurance Gonna be 10% body fat is my...
  6. V

Anavar and sarms

Curious about running anavar and sarms Some of you say you need a test base Does this mean i am screwed if i want to stack some anavar 25mgs a day with GW and RAD? I’m currently 27 yrs old, 5’10’’ 175 pounds. Looking to lean up and build lean mass. Goal is to get to 6% body fat and 200...
  7. Y

How to run s4 andarine with gw

I’m looking to do a recomp. Currently training 3-4x a week, want to increase that to 4-5x a week Don’t feel like wasting my time so hoping you can advise me on the best stack here Looking to cut down body fat while also increasing muscle mass I’m also at the point where its more important to...
  8. H

How to add T3 and clen to sarms?

I'm looking to cut down obviously and I'm going to be using T3 and clen My initial dosages were 25mcg of the T3 and 60mcg of the clen for 4 weeks What kinds of sarms would go best with them for trimming down without losing muscle Was tempted to use ostarine and maybe GW but not sure what you...
  9. G

Overweight, desperate for sarms help

I’m currently around 300 pounds and 5’11’’ 21 years old I am overweight, not sure how much my body fat is but i have a gut The only chicks that will have sex with me are fat and ugly chicks, i want to change that. Looking for the zac efron look. Want to use steroids but have been convinced...
  10. G

Which would you choose LGD or S4?

I’m looking to put on some more bulk Weighed myself this morning. I’m 180 pounds and 6’2’’ . i weigh less than what i look like, but i want to get my weight up and look better in clothes I’m training 4-5x per week and i am doing 2x a week cardio for about an hour If i had to pick between LGD...
  11. G

Can i play around with sarms dosing?

I know that sarms are different then steroids And i know that things like GW and mk677 are different then actual sarms my question is can I play around with the dosing on these products where I take them for a week or two and then stop and then restart them again? or is there any advantage to...
  12. Z

Not happy with sarms so far

I'm 3 weeks into my current sarms cycle and not as happy as i should be i think Doing some GW with ostarine. 25mgs each Not seeing much of anything in terms of muscle mass improvements or even fat loss. the only thing I've seen so far is some extra endurance for my cardio that I am getting...
  13. J

Gaining 3-4 pounds net on sarms

10-12% body fat 188 pounds 6’1’’ 33 years old I’m looking for that Aesthetic look and not worried about bodybuilding or getting stronger overall I would like to put on three or four pounds if that makes sense as a net My idea is stacking ostarine and cardarine. 2 mild sarms options that...
  14. N

Doing a lengthy recomp with sarms

I’m doing a long sarms cycle which is a recomp Its gonna be 10mgs a day LGD4033 Rad140 20mgs a day Now my question is what else do you add to a recomp stack like this? I’m training 5x per week both weights and cardio I’m also eating solid. No junk food at all I'm 217 lb and I am around 6...
  15. H

Overweight and motivated to get leaner with sarms

I'm a big guy I weigh over 300 lb and I am somewhere around 6 ft tall I feel like if I lost 50 to 100 lb that would be perfect I'm very motivated to make some changes in my life because I want to watch my children grow up I've done some research on sarms and came up with a plan. Tell me...
  16. J

cardarine cycle

Hello im new here and I recently bought a bottle of umbrella labs for my research and I bought the Polyethylene Glycol rather than the poly-cell formula and i wanted to ask if i made a mistake or if the Polyethylene Glycol formula should still bring good results. Thank you for your time
  17. Toko

Spectre Labs for SARMS on D-S

Hi guys, looking to put together a SARM stack for my wife. She's in stage shape, lean, pretty blasted, looking to put on more muscle with a non-var alternative. We're thinking Ligandrol (LGD-4033) + ? Maybe Andarine (S-4) 1. Question about source: I know everybody on here recommends...
  18. N

Do you really need n2guard lol?

I mean really, its just a supplement right? I can walk into walmart or any drug store and pick out a million Different support supplements what makes n2guard so special when using it alongside steroids and sarms? surely I can get the same amount of benefits from a $30 product and spending...
  19. D

ACP with LGD

I’m looking at trying ACP for the first time I’m 52 years old, 5’5’’ 160 pounds and a vet of steroids and sarms but not ACP I've heard dosages anywhere from 5 mg up to 50 mg a day. what are you guys think about the optimal dosage for someone who's looking for lean body mass. And also cutting...
  20. R

Best sarms for tendons and ligaments

I'm looking to strengthen my tendons and ligaments before I start my next powerlifting routine I'm currently working out at a normal gym but I will be moving soon and the new gym I'm signing up for has a lot of heavy compound lifting. it's like a garage gym if you know what I'm talking about...
Back
Top Bottom