Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle help

1. Dan98

Test, mast, anavar, tren cycle help

Starting my summer cut in November and want some advice on the best way to run it and what support to use other than the obvious n2guard. 6 foot 220lbs and 15-18%bf at the moment but im going to cut a little bit while on cruise until i start the cycle. Weeks 1-16 test e 500 Week 1-16 mast e...
  2. J

1st time SARMs-S4 Cycle info

Ok, 41 year old New to the SARM Game. I wanted to check in with those who have actually used these SARMs for REAL advice. Some of what I’ll be asking about may seem redundant but I wanted to see what information I can get. again..new to this. the goal is to shed some fat.. So I’m planning to...
  3. R

is n2guard good only on cycle?

i ran a cycle and had decent results, and now am in pct. I did not run n2guard on cycle as I didn't know about it, but now reading about it I decided to grab a couple bottles for next time. is it only good on cycle or can i start using it on pct and then between cycles? i'm 52 years old and...
  4. T

tren/test/mast cycle layout

Tell me what you think about this layout. I'm 38, 5 8 and 180 with 15% body fat. looking to recomp. this will be my 4th cycle. Week 1-14 Test E 500mg a week Week 1-12 Tren E 400mg a week Week 1-12 Mast 500mg a week I have Aromasin and caber on hand in case. or arimidex? PCT I have HCG ...
  5. R

Old Man looking to add 20 LBS in a cycle - Not sure what is available

Hello, I'm looking for a cycle (AAS/ProH/Sarms??) - no clue what or where to get. So, that is why this thread. Since I see most threads with this type of question end up with many replies about "What are your stats/age, etc" - I will provide details I deem relevant below to try to avoid such...
  6. M

Looking for a good Cycle

Just looking for a really good cycle to put on muscle while losing fat. Diet is in check and gym time is great. I did a PuritySourceLabs Cutting Cycle 3 months ago and still have pretty much all of my gains with no side effects. I just want to be able to get stronger put on a little mass and...
  7. A

New cycle to review and start soon.

Looking for reviews on a cycle I am thinking about running. Been on 3 iu’s a day of hgh for the past two months. Split in half am/ pm Weeks 1- 16 Eq@ 600 a week Weeks 1-16Test cyp @ 750 a week Weeks 12-16 Tren A @ 50 per week I need the Eq to be able to eat all the calories that i need. My...
  8. R

Cycle thoughts.

I have a few questions. First, I’m planning on running test c 250 a week for 12 weeks. Basically just above trt dosage. Goals are to gain about 5-8 pounds, lean and harden up. Currently 32 years Old 15-18% bf I want to get closer to 10%. Running a strict diet. planning on running Winstrol for...
  9. I

Sust, Tren, EQ Cycle Help??

Sup guys, I would like remain completely anonymous as I ask this, so as not to sway your opinions based on my stats, age, experience, etc. I would just like to know what you guys think of my cycle objectively. The dosages of the hormones, ancillaries, and anything you all recommend taking. My...
  10. R

Cycle log and discussion: Testosterone Enanthate, Turinabol and DNP

Testosterone Enanthate, Turinabol Cycle with DNP Hey guys, I'm going to write a detailed log of my progression whilst on cycle. Cycle Testosterone Enanthate (Prochem) - Weeks 1 - 2 (300mg) To get my body used to it. Two shots a week Weeks 3 - 10 (500/600mg) Two shots a week Turinabol Week 2...
  11. N

New cycle, I have the gear just need some advice

Any advice would be appreciated as I start a new cycle. I have the gear: Test Blend 400mg/ml, Tren Ethanate 200mg/ml, EQ 200mg/ml, Anadrol 50mg/tab, not sure I want or need to take all four. Any thought on supplements or AI too as well as thoughts on need for N2Guard. I'm 50, 6-5 235, have...
  12. W

Intro to Evo and 1st Cycle Help

Evo crew, I wanted to make an intro and thank everyone for all of the knowledge I have picked up from this board in a short time. I'm barely in my 40's and had 2 children very close together. After the second, I started checking out evo when my training got back on track so I could get back...
Back
Top Bottom