Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cortisol

1. F

Gotta lower cortisol

I saw a video where it showed how cortisol eats away at muscle mass, I am struggling to put on muscle as it is, I am only 145 pounds at 6 foot tall. The video showed how when you are stressed your cortisol goes up and your fat rises and muscle goes down. Which supplement can help with cortisol...
  2. C

supplements that lower cortisol?

I just found out reading online how bad cortisol was for gaining muscle. It comes from stress people were saying and I am worried that due to my stressful life I am having a hard time gaining any muscle. I read things like ginseng and ginger were the best for that purpose along with some other...
  3. A

NEW MEMBER ALERT! Mini Bio Included!

Hey guys, I'm excited to have newly joined the forum! I am an up and coming bodybuilder, 24 years old... I have done a few test cycles, have found some bunk gear and have had some very good gear. I have messed around with some other things such as prohormones, dbol, and some natural test...
Back
Top Bottom