Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

serm

1. L

S23 cycle help/advice/suggestions, tips.

Hello, good day all, I'm looking for a bit of info/advice on an upcoming cycle. I did my first sarms cycle on my pet Jerry earlier this year, went 8 weeks on rad/ostarine/cardarine @ 10mg/40mg split in 2/20mg split in 2. Saw great/noticeable results I was happy with, went smoothly. Gained some...
  2. C

Source - Nolvadex & Clomid

Hi Guys, Spending time on the forums on Evo. Trying to be prepared, there seem to be many sources for gear (Source Reviews Forum), but I can't find any sources for PCT like Nolvadex & Clomid. I was listening to EVO Podcast and it makes sense to have everything ready including PCT. Looking...
  3. N

Australian sources for Clomid and Nolvadex

Hey guys, Does anyone know of reliable sources to buy Clomid and Nolvadex in Australia without prescription? Im struggling to find any that isn't a scam Thanks in advance!
  4. D

SERM or AI during test only cylce (first post)

I'm relatively new to this and I'm running Test E at 300mg every four days. I started to notice some effects of high estrogen levels so I got a bottle of Toremifene. My question is, will this be enough to keep E levels down during my cycle or should I get some Arimidex or Nolva? I will use Nolva...
  5. X

Intro to log

Greetings, My name is X and I am looking to start a log perhaps not as detailed as I would like-don't have access to blood sampling research at the moment but I would like to conduct a cycle for as I have found what works for me and think could use some tweaks from the more experienced. The...
  6. E

Looking for Feedback on LGD, S4, GW stack with pct - i think it is pretty solid

I am getting ready to start my stack after Xmas and wanted to see anyone had any recommendations in regards to dosages, times or duration. Trying to do a clean bulk.. I have ready pretty much every post i could find and tried to decide what might work best for me, this is what i put together...
  7. T

using SERMs for Joint health?

Can any1 who has used serms before suggest a cycle that would help with joints. lately my elbows and knees have been hurting when i push the weight. i had gotten really strong quickly and then the pain started which makes it near impossible to get a good leg or tricep workout. i have no...
  8. S

LGD 4033, triple sarm stack, Couple questions

Hey guys I am 22 years old, weigh 195lbs, and have around 16-18% BF. I have never used a sarm or anything other than just the test boosters and anti estrogen shit you buy at GNC. I have been training for around 7 years but seriously for like 2. My diet is very clean and won't have much issues...
  9. B

SARMS1 to Australia?

Hey guys, I'm new here, contemplating 8 weeks of mk-2866. Has anyone has any luck getting SARMS1 sarms into Aus? or any bad luck? I know they ship here but aus customs are butthole tight! Also i've been told by a mate that i shouldnt bother with pct, but i honestly think i should. we dont have...
  10. wolfpackalpha

Ancillary Profile and Video: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) is one of the most controversial and misunderstood SERMs. It's an anti-estrogen and anti-gyno treatment, but it's used during PCT, so what's the real deal with nolvadex? Read more to find out.... Profile: http://www.evolutionary.org/nolvadex-tamoxifen-citrate...
Back
Top Bottom