Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

squats

1. Mobster

Veteran Thread Barbell Squats vs Smith Machine Squats

What I've seen So in recent months I'm seeing more than a few loggers only squatting in a smith machine. And I wonder why. I KNOW that variants of smith machine squats can be used to emphasize quads over g;lutes and the like. Yet I also feel that a few might be avoiding working hard with an...
  2. A

want just strength

I don’t care about how I look or anything else. I am just after getting more stronger I’m currently benching 280 pounds and cannot get stronger. I want to get 3 plates. Same with my other lifts. I want 4 plates on my squats what is the best steroid to use for strength? I’m 30 years old and...
  3. P

Anyone else with knee pain?

I was wondering if anyone else on here dealt with knee pain when I do squats or when I do any type of movement where I am bending my legs my knees 10 to flare up and I start getting inflammation around them. I tried strengthening the muscles but that doesn't seem to work
  4. A

Best steroids for runners

I'm looking to get back into running again as my legs feel a lot better from my injuries. I spent all summer doing a lot of squats and a lot of leg work I've got really strong legs now which steroids are best used for running? I’m 6’2’’ 177 pounds 8% body fat
  5. aggirl

Legandary legs

Hey everybody, random thought. I switched up my leg workout from October till March. I didn't have "leg day".....but instead added 2 leg exercises to the end of my workout. It was nice. ...although my upper body was exhausted I was able to blow thru whatever 2 leg exercises I did that day. I...
  6. Beastly

Right knee keeps buckling when squatting above certain weight...suggestions?

About 2 1/2 years ago I damaged my knee while squatting pretty badly. Almost positive I did some structural damage and jacked up my patellar tendon as my knee was unstable and would randomly almost buckle simply when walking for a few weeks after. Over a period of about 3-4 months it healed...
Back
Top Bottom