Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood sugar

1. M

Blood glucose control supplement

my blood glucose levels while fasted is now over 100 and I'm getting concerned about how close I am getting to becoming a diabetic and having to take drugs What are the supplements that exist that can help control blood sugar
  2. M

Supplements to balance blood sugar

does such a thing even exists that you can take before a meal and it can help you balance your blood sugar? Let's say I'm going to have a high carb or high protein meal and I don't want my blood sugar to shoot up too much. Would I be able to take something like this to keep it under control
  3. B

Test for beta cells?

How can you tell if you have have damaged your beta cells? Is there a test for this? I’ve been pounding carbs and running growth hormone secretagogues on and off for the past couple years and have recently ran HGH for a year straight without insulin. I’ve been reading about beta cells I’m a...
  4. B

Hgh and blood sugar

I recently bought a product called pump dirt by the company innovapharm which contains two different herbs (banaba leaf extract & Gymnema Sylvestre extract) which both lower blood sugar. I was wondering If I could still run hgh along with this if so what would be the best protocol since they...
Back
Top Bottom