Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stevesmi

1. J

Gyno assistance

I recently was running 400 Test E, 250 Mast. Had taken anadrol to kick it off at the beginning and it gave me some gyno with the weight gain, it went away for the most part during the cycle but towards the end of it came back and is still annoyingly there. Have been taking around 1mg ed for...
  2. 800lbsgorillaa

was Nelson Montana scared to debate Steve Smi?

I read these threads in detail and it looks like Nelson Montana backed out of doing the podcast because he was afraid of being schooled by Steve Smi. https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/i-maintain-fasting-worst-thing-bodybuilder-can-do-77505.html...
  3. B

Honestly just looking for the best place for peptides

I’m US based and the first one that keeps popping up is *************** but I just I don’t know I get a funny feeling about them so wanted to check with anybody They might have some honest guidance or opinions or a direction they could steer me so that I’m not getting a bunch of bullshit it...
  4. S

Consult with Stevesmi - 2 thumbs up

I just want to post about my consultation with Stevesmi and how eye-opening it was. At 56 years old I went to a TRT clinic with a Test level that fluctuated between 980 and 780... and they gladly took me as a client. I thought being on TRT was going to get me the big gains I wanted in the gym...
  5. A

T shut down

When I uses SERMs or HCG my T level goes up to above normal soon as I stop them my T level drops and I lose sexdribe a erection need help
  6. W

Pay at RM

I need some help to place and order - - - Updated - - - I just place and order, but dont show me any information for pay, i know is WU, but don't know under what name i have to send the money and how you know when i pay ! Thanks
Back
Top Bottom