Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

syringes

1. K

Halo got me in jail

I went to pick up my car from the auto mechanic because I was going to take a drive over the weekend and needed a last minute oil change…. I go to pick up the car and the guy charges me $650 and I asked them why it cost so much when they only work on my car for literally 45 minutes the guy...
  2. H

Got arrested for steroids crossing the border !

I was driving across the border into Canada and I got pulled over and I had a bunch of steroids and a few syringes in my car.. They were in the backseats. . they threw me on the ground and arrested me and put me in a cell and said i was under arrest for smuggling. after a few hours they open...
  3. N

is this syringe size ok

looking to start my first healing cycle with peptides tb-500 (5mg/week), bpc-157 (250 mcg twice/week), and sarms mk-2866. I am a type 1 diabetic and already use syringes and wondering if what i already have is the right size...
  4. FlunkYZ

Source for Pins and Bacto Water

I was thinking about ordering some pins and bacto water from https://www.brxservices.net because I read that they are good on another board. I'm just asking around for some verification. Has anyone here tried them?
Back
Top Bottom