Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ventrogluteal

1. R

Needle info for ventro glute

I need to find new places to inject because just shooting my glutes and Quad's isn't cutting it anymore. Somebody wrote that the ventrogluteal is the easiest spot to hit and save to if you do it right. I've been studying it online so I have an idea of where pain but wanted to get your tips on...
  2. M

Post injection swelling help

I pinned my ventrogluteal muscle after watching a YouTube video of a guy doing it. When I pinned I got a lot of pain going down my butt and leg. I thought that wasn't normal but I went ahead and finish the injection. The next day I can barely walk and the area is swollen and red. Should I go to...
  3. 4

Ventrogluteal injection

Is the right spot to pin closer to the front (first picture) or more towards the middle (second picture)? When I flex my leg there's nothing that pops out like the second picture. I tried this "It's the easiest site in the world. Literally sitting on the toilet, look at the bunch of meat...
Back
Top Bottom