Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

suppliers

1. P

PHARMA FREAKS

G'day ladies and gents, new bloke on the block here not new to the scene but new to the forum. Looking to expand my horizons as they say. I have a steady supply of Australian pharmaceutical gear, pct’s and plenty of goodies. I have a larger quantity coming in soon but I'm ready to fill some...
  2. L

Newb needs help. Purity check

So this is my first time posting here after being a member for a little while. I was going through Naps for a bit, for test E, biomex labs. All was good, great quality, but took about 3wks each shipment. Well now with this Corona shit its even longer and the biomex page is out of a lot of stock...
  3. P

First timer Test only cycle advice

Hi - I'm looking for some advice ref different aspects of a Test only cycle which I'm planning for next month. Never done it before but been researching the net and confused by conflicting info. Been lifting for around 5 years, age 53 and 76kg/179cm, and am looking for info on where to order...
  4. B

Wholesale Suppliers

I maybe new to this forum but after recent problems with a supplier i saw a niche in the market. I have been searching for a wholesale supplier of steroids so I can start providing for people in need, when they need it. Does anyone recommend any current and still active suppliers either in the...
  5. B

Legit steroid websites

Can anyone give names of legit steriod websitesites, where they actual got supplies? I all start; Napsgear, it is legitimately and they have great customer service, it's like dealing with walmart.
  6. kr0n0s

are all winstrol brands the same?

I'm guessing they are, I'm not sure if winstrol really varies from one supplier to next help evo bros
  7. U

how can i trust sources

im concerned how do i trust sources here not to steal money from me?
Back
Top Bottom