Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

growth hormone

1. A

CJC-1295 w/ DAC and without help

48 years old. 5’10’’ 194 pounds first off just want to confirm the differences between CJC 1295 w. DAC vs. without. What Are the differences between the two and which one would you pick? As far as cjc1295. I’m looking to get a lot of the benefits of growth hormone especially help with the skin...
  2. breeziey

Opinions on hgh brand

What’s everyone’s choice for HGH?
  3. G

Closest supps to peptides?

What are going to be the closest supplements that can compare to peptides when it comes to growth hormone? also what are my options when it comes to which brands to get and also where to get them. I've heard that a lot of online stores are selling a lot of fake supplements and it's really hard...
  4. B

I have an HGH supply in Australia, Sydney based

Hey guys, Newbie, unapproved user here. Have a reliable HGH supply Ive been using since 2015, now receiving shipments into Australia. Boxes are 140iu plus BAC. DM me for details M
  5. G

Can growth hormone be raised from supplements

so this question has been raised before but I haven't gotten an ironclad answer on other forums just a bunch of bashing. I checked some threads on here and you guys seem to be cool so I figured I'd ask this question. Maybe it's a dumb question but can you raise growth hormone levels in the body...
  6. T

Growth hormone abuse

I read some scary stories about guys who have had their jaws change shape from running growth hormone. I'm curious is this just propaganda or is this something that's really possible and I should be careful. Also how about teeth being misaligned and developing underbites and all that
  7. D

Semorelin is what exactly?

I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine I used to train with before covid-19 and he was raving about this peptide called Semorelin. he didn't even know what it was but he said I had something to do with growth hormone and he said that he's able to lose fat and gain muscle so much easier...
  8. D

Using hgh first time

34 years old, 5 ft 11 in, 186 lb body fat is around 15%. I want to try human growth hormone HGH for the first time, my goals are to gain some muscle and lose fat together. Is it necessary to stack it with steroids or can I just run the growth hormone solo?
  9. B

Test for beta cells?

How can you tell if you have have damaged your beta cells? Is there a test for this? I’ve been pounding carbs and running growth hormone secretagogues on and off for the past couple years and have recently ran HGH for a year straight without insulin. I’ve been reading about beta cells I’m a...
  10. P

First Time HGH

Hello, I am almost 25 y/o, about 6/ 180. I have been lifting for about 5/6 years now. I have also taken a pro-hormone before, years ago. I have a hypothetical question for ya'll. Say that I ordered HGH off of the internet. I received 20 bottles with white shit in the bottom. I have been...
  11. M

Mk-677 20 year old

What's up guys. I am contemplating ordering mk-677 in order to heal up a nagging injury. I will be using the standard dose of 25mg a day. I am 20 years old and henceforth, am worried that this could cause some damage to my pituitary. What is your opinion on this? As well, would it even cause me...
  12. J

Injury Recovery

What is the best AAS or PED or Peptide for injury recovery? Specifically tendon repair. I know pro ballplayers have been busted for using something to aid in injury recovery, what is it that they use? Is it straight growth hormone? GH pulsing with peptides like GHRP etc Is it test? I have a...
  13. aaron.kennedy.1217

My first REAL cycle what to expect from GHRPs.

I will keep this simple while including all necessary info. Im 6 feet tall, currently 195 lbs about 13% bf [I have a six pack if I flex my abs, lol]. 24 years old, training off and on since teenager. Training seriously for a little over 2 years. One cycle (sarms + prohormones) under my belt...
  14. iNeedToSitDown

The many benefits of the SAUNA

Has anyone tried incorporating the use of a sauna as a means for "performance enhancement"? Supposedly, there's research that backs up claims of it increasing HGH, improving insulin sensitivity, enhancing neurogenesis, facilitating hypertrophy, and other things. Dr. Rhonda Patrick has been a...
Back
Top Bottom