Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms

1. E

how best to recover using sarms and peptides

looking for several ideas to help with using sarms and peptides. First off I need source that Has quality because a friend of mine said he bought online and he thought it was all fake. Secondly being 23 years old and I like to train at least six times a week some days I like to go twice a day...
  2. Z

southernsarms.com sarms are really pro hormones

these sarms are garbage that I got from southernsarms. I do not recommend them at all they gave me a lot of acne and they gave me issues when it came to run this to my face like my blood pressure was going up. Highly suspect that these products are really prohormones be careful when you use...
  3. T

my PT-141 cycle and thoughts

I’m 61 years old and 245 pounds. Been divorced for 6 years and recently started dating again, usually going for the 40 somethings who are all about sex all the time. wanted to give a shout out first to dylan for his honesty on talking about Pt-141 and how it helped him with his erection issues...
  4. F

sarms + dnp or clen

I’m gonna be cutting with sarms. My gym dealer is giving me a choice between using DNP and clen. He has both and they are very cheap. He says both are very popular with his customers. What are your thoughts on using either with sarms? My plan is GW+ ostarine + DNP or clen. 32 years old and 5’9’’...
  5. Y

sarmsup.co no way this is real sarms

lol sarmsup.co is selling fake sarms. I’ve been on their lgd and rad for the past 10 weeks. not seeing a lick of changes to my physique not seeing any type of strength movement, I’m beginning to suspect that I got hosed out of about $600. Anyone else use these guys and have a similar experience...
  6. N

What PCT should I run? Anabolic+SARMS cycle.

So I ran my first combined anabolic and SARMs cycle together for 8 weeks total. My daily doses were: 20mg winstrol 20mg anavar 20mg Cardarine 20mg Rad-140 20mg Ostarine 10mg Ligandrol I was curious to what PCT should I take (HCG, Nolvadex, Clomid), daily doses amount, and running time. I am...
  7. X

5 year old sarms safe to use?

I was going through my closet and I came across some old sarms that were sitting there. It was lgd, gw, and rad. Don’t even remember when I ordered them at all but it was cool to find them lol. My question is would it be safe to use this stuff or should I just throw them out and buy new ones?
  8. Y

chemyo.com sarms screwed me bigtime

sent chemyo sarms bitcoin for my order. It was for almost $1000 total plus shipping. I accidentally sent them the bitcoin twice and started to freak out. Reached out to them after the error happened hoping they would send me back the Bitcoin but now they’re saying they don’t have that capability...
  9. P

Closing down - 60% off sale till Tuesday

Hey bros, Unfortunately we are shutting down due to work moving internationally. Selling everything at 60% off, first come first serve. Free shipping on all orders above $150 Threema - R2KZTRZJ Tracking provided straight away - fulfilling all orders until Tuesday night 7/8pm. Appreciate the...
  10. C

closest sarms to steroids

okay guys hit me with it. I want to hear the best sarm that is as close to steroids as possible. I’m sick and tired of going to the gym and only getting mild results I want to really start kicking ass. Currently 145 pounds and five foot ten inches and I’m 23 years old. I’ve earned the right to...
  11. B

lawlesslabsusa.com sarms poor experience

using lawlesslabs has raised my blood pressure 50 points. They are very slow to respond to questions and I was disappointed to find out when my gear arrived that the postmark was from China. This is unacceptable because they claim their products are domestic. Also these products I received are...
  12. W

using 3 different sarms

what are the best options for using different sarms mixed together for best results? I’m 21 years old and I’ve been training for the past year I would like to start taking something to help push me to another level. Heard good things about enclomid and sarms together for a cycle. They told me...
  13. G

peakbody.co.uk worst sarms ever lol

would not recommend you use peakbody co UK for your sarms at all lol. Been on their garbage for the past 8 weeks, using lgd, rad and yk11. My results have been awful. Not seeing any changes to my physique and I’m also losing strength and size.
  14. S

12 weeks of sarms cycling on

100kg, 6’2’’, 22% body fat. Goal Is to improve my physique and get leaner. Currently training four times a week and I started doing more cardio every day but not seeing the progress I was expecting. my 12 week sarms cycle is as follows: RAD10mgs YK11 15mgs LGD 15mgs GW 20mgs all 12 weeks. Pct...
  15. B

lawlesslabsusa.com sarms are a joke

so I used lawlesslabsusa to get some sarms. Purchased their SR, GW, and S4 first off I know the S4 is fake. I’ve been using 75 milligrams a day for three weeks and don’t have any Vision side effects. I’ve always got side effects even at just 25 milligrams so I should be getting plenty of side...
  16. T

Gonadorelin under the skin?

So I don’t get how to use this stuff called gonadorelin. a friend of mine gave me some and said I was supposed to take it under my skin, he said it was the best stuff to use after a steroid cycle and would help me recover. all I have is 25G 1 inch needles I used for steroids. can I use this size...
  17. L

umbrella sarms peptide and sarms help

I’m looking for the best stack of peptides and sarms on my next run from umbrella sarms can you guide me on the best products they have for that purpose? I’m looking to do it the cheapest way possible I’m 5’8’’ 219 pounds and if I can lose 40 pounds that would be perfect!
  18. B

sarms ostarine and nutrobal next cycle

going to be doing ostarine and nutrobal on my next stack it will be 25mgs of ostarine and 50mgs of nutrobal my stats are currently 6’2’’ 185 pounds and 20% body fat I need to put on some muscle and lose some fat together what else should I be using besides these two
  19. R

hearing a lot about this tb500 stuff

I’m hearing good things about tb500 interested in trying it but I honestly don’t know much about it and I’ve never used a peptide in my life I’m 40 years old and I have been suffering from nagging injuries over the past couple years which really is getting on my nerves can you recommend a source...
  20. G

Can I drink alcohol once on sarms?

I'm 4 days into my cycle of (25mg andarine, 10mg mk2866, 10mg of gw501516) my cousins birthday is tmrw and i wanna party with him. i just want to make sure there's no serious health risks if i mix sarms with alcohol once. ive had more then one person tell me to take milk thistle which i plan on...
Back
Top Bottom